All'Angolo di Romeo Reviews

Piazzetta Capretto, 3 Verona, Verona, Italy

Had a great time in Verona. The B&B was nice, charmy and confortable. Mattia was very friendly with us and we appreciate the time he dedicated to explain us the main things of Verona and Venice. Everything was perfect but a bit of nutella for breakfast or a microwave would have been the heaven! ;) I totally recommend it!

We spent there just one night for our short visit of Verona and we were really satisfied - nice room, clean bathroom, kind owner, very good sweet breakfast, kettle for making tea or coffee...

Really good position in the city of Verona, really friendly accomodation. For the price is the best you can hope to find in the city.

• 15th Jan 2016

For what you pay, you can't stay anywhere better than this! Our room was big and clean, quiet, and the bed was sooo comfy. Breakfast is standard but you get a lot of it, which we appreciated! Mattia is super nice and had a lot of great suggestions for Verona. Yes, there are lots of rules, but this is more like an AirBnB meets hotel than a true BnB. The rules are nothing beyond common sense and courtesy. One suggestion: kettle in room not entrance. We'd happily stay here again!

This B&B is conveniently located in the middle of the old city - everything you'd want to see is nearby. It's located down a little lane and might be hard to find on your own, but with the owner's instructions and the help of Google maps and streetview, we were able to go right to it. The owner was very accommodating. The default check-in time for Verona B&Bs is 2 pm. but we told the owner when we were arriving and he suggested that we'd probably get there at about 1 pm - which turned out to b

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Really nice place to stay in the centre of Verona! Mattia is very concerned about his guests comfort. Definitely worth a stay!

• 2nd Sep 2015

I left an honest review of this hostel (applauding its cleanliness, while complaining about the owner's unwelcoming attitude). A couple of hours later, I received a very mean e-mail from the owner, in which he cursed my remaining travels and used very inappropriate and rude words to me. I am very upset after my trip to Verona, and I wholeheartedly regret my stay here. Also don't trust the acclaiming reviews too much because he will DEMAND a 100%. Hopefully, you will make a better decision.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts