All'Angolo di Romeo Reviews

Piazzetta Capretto, 3 Verona, Verona, Italy

The ONLY downside is that you couldn't shower after 12am, and you share 1 bathroom between the 7 people. But, it wasn't a huge problem for the time we spent there. The owner is super nice and helpful.

Pefect location and well organised staff. However, the rules for switching on/off the lights and noise while closing doors were quite annoying. Easy solutions like light sensors and rubber buffers on the doors jambs would make the our stay much more relaxing.

Fantastic, everything was so good! the towels smelled like lemon and the location was incredible. Thank you!!

It was really nice place!!!! when I arrived in verona, it was heavy rains. fortunately, all' angolo di romeo was warm enough to get over the cold weather. and it is so close to erve square that you can go anywhere easily. room was really nice and also you can keep your luggage there for free:) I'll go there again when I'm going to verona once more.

I couldn't have enjoyed more the time I spend there. Mattia was extremely helpfull and welcoming. The location was amazing, right next to Giulietta's House and so close to all the main attractions. Great breakfast, big room, everything cleaned. And everything for a great price! I definitely recommend it!

• 22nd Nov 2013

Breakfasr is very rich. Location is at the center of historic area, near to sites and nice restaurants.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts