All Central Hostel Reviews

Bécsi street 2, Budapest, Hungary

I booked a room with private bathroom but suddenly and only 1 day before my arrival, hostel wrote me that for a mistake I have had a room with share bathroom.... It is not so good ! Room was also very unconfortable and very small: no enough space for luggage. 2 good things: wifi and close at center of Budapest.

• 10th Apr 2014

We had a great stay at All Central Hostel. Good beds and clean bathrooms and rooms. Great value for money. The staff was extremely helpful, making sure we got to store our luggage a few days after checking out and even arranged transport to the airport for us. Top recommendation!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

It's a nice place, except people in my room were drunk and can't open the door by themselves was a bit annoyed.

• 1st Jan 2014
  • China

nice stay, only bad bit is the showers flood

• 1st Jan 2014

Very clean and friendly hostel at a perfect location.

Definitely in the heart of budapest,next to the touristic points if you like to walk and next to my whorehouses, very clean and organized, and also next to great nightclubs that are 10-15min by walk from the hostel. There is no bar in the hostel but a really cheap pub next door with freat atmosphere. I just didnt like the staff, not very pleasant to help and my bottle of water that i left there vanished