All Central Hostel Reviews

Bécsi street 2, Budapest, Hungary

Rooms were nice and clean. Toilets and bathroom are not in good condition. Awful kitchen, maybe they clean it once per year.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

We were a bit disappointed with the location of the hostel as it wasn't located particularly near to either the main sights in the city or the central train station which added complications to the trip. Most of the staff were friendly but the atmosphere wasn't great around the hostel! The toilets weren't the cleanest we've seen either! On the whole however, due to the cheap price of the hostel, I'd recommend staying if you're on a budget and aren't bothered about quality.

they 'clean' the place with a mop and dirty water...instead of cleaning every day they should get new shower curtains so that water doesnt go everywhere, such a stupid place. no one spoke english but the cleaning ladies were very friendly

Only stayed one night as we were in another hostel for 3 nights and wanted to stay in budapest another night but it booked up. This place is not exaggerating calling itselt all central! Close to everything, including the central metro to get to anything in the city if you don't fancy walking! Would reccomend to see all sights and to those going out too!

We stayed in a double private room with ensuite, it was awesome. Great location, clean, friendly staff, we were even provided with toiletries. Would recommend for sure.

Perfect location! Thanks for the nice time Bianca and Gabor!

• 18th Jun 2014

I stayed one night in this Hostel. The location is excellent at the hearth of Budapest area. Food areas and tourism attractions just in walk distance. However, the condition of the bed and room are below average with deflated mattress and pillow. I booked in 4-bed-dorm room but they gave me 6-bed-dorm.

Good place. Location is very good - 5 minutes from underground, from the Danube embankment, Vaci street (a lot of restaurants). Rooms and bedsheets are clean. Lockers are big with good locks. BUT There are no free coffee and tee in the hostel - only a machine in the lobby. Internet connection in the room is very poor.

The hostel was in a really awesome location and it was easy to make new friends there. Very near the metro and pubs :) However, when I emailed the hostel about an item I had left behind, they did not reply me despite 2 emails. That's the only bad thing :(

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Hello! I hope you got my answer for your emails.I am sorry for the delay, Best Balázs

I booked a room with private bathroom but suddenly and only 1 day before my arrival, hostel wrote me that for a mistake I have had a room with share bathroom.... It is not so good ! Room was also very unconfortable and very small: no enough space for luggage. 2 good things: wifi and close at center of Budapest.

• 10th Apr 2014

We had a great stay at All Central Hostel. Good beds and clean bathrooms and rooms. Great value for money. The staff was extremely helpful, making sure we got to store our luggage a few days after checking out and even arranged transport to the airport for us. Top recommendation!

• 4th Apr 2014