7.4
Very Good 588 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 588 Total Reviews
All Central Hostel Located at Bécsi street 2, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1052 Bécsi street 2
74% 588
47.4969661 19.0513658
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016
5.7

There were not enough keys for the room, so the receptionist couldn't give me one. He fixed the problem by waking up one of the roommates and asked him to give me his key. The room smelled really bad and I saw bottles and plastic cups everywhere on the tables and on the floor. There were no lockers left to put my stuff in. Also, I slept in the most uncomfortable bed I have slept in. On the bright side, the bathrooms were clean, the wifi was good and it was a very cheap hostel.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Aug 2016
6.9

The location is great, the staff is easy going. The community room is a little bit small, there are are at least 2 small kitchens, but poorly equipped (no oven e.g.). WiFi only worked on 2 floors, which is not up-to-date in my opinion. The stay for me was good enough, but probably I would try another hostel the next time.

• Australia, Female, 18-24

awesome location!

• Croatia, Mixed Group, 18-24
7.1

When the word hostel comes to mind, before I've ever travelled before - this is what comes to mind. Most bathrooms don't lock, the showers don't lock either and the kitchen is in a terrible state. A common room would be nice to have too. The appereance is perfect (if you're into 80s punk lifestyle). HOWEVER, this hostel is great for it's price and if you know the people with whom you're sharing the room. The location is perfect, close to the centre and everything else you might need.

• England, Female, 18-24
6.6

For the price again it's good value, however showers were filthy with dirt and hair everywhere plus they wouldn't lock and the water was below cold! If you stay in room 408 lights don't work and it's not particularly social no common room with sofas or comfy places to sit and the staff were nice although maybe a bit rude but for the price and location you get what you pay for.

14th Aug 2016
6.9

great location, some toilet were broken or out of service, large rooms, helpful staff, poor security (no lockers, no check at the door, just a key to get in the room). Anyway in value for money is perfect!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
14th Aug 2016
6.9

Great location but that's about it. Lacked a common area and the bathrooms were constantly dirty. One staff member was great - let me store my luggage there early and was friendly, however another gave away my bed and was unapologetic about it, like it was a chore to find me another one even though the mistake was his. No showing anyone around the hostel or giving out of maps or anything

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.0

Check in was a bit awkward, didn't get a map or told much about the local area but when we asked specific questions staff answered them. A staff member (I'm assuming as they had keys and we were all in bed) came into our room at like 1am walked in, looked around and left again. No real common or communal area. Plenty of toilets on each floor, easy to find and get to places from

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
5.4

When we arrived at the hostel to check-in the police were there as one guest had her bag stolen from inside the hostel, not a great welcome. We were told we couldn't check-in until 2pm, which was fine and went for some food. We went back at 2pm got the keys for the room only to find the cleaners still in there and we had to wait another 30 minutes, reception didn't check this. We had booked a third night but cancelled it. When leaving we had to remind reception that we needed to pay the balance.

• Poland, All Male Group, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
6.6

Decent hostel, but certainly nothing special. Great location, terrible security.