All Central Hostel Reviews

Bécsi street 2, Budapest, Hungary

Good location, good place, yet need to work on controlling corridors parties. People were entering other rooms, making noise till 5 am, etc

Although the reception had a safe, the locker keys weren't available to use in the rooms. Often times I found my valuables not even in the safe. Common room was very quiet, so it was a difficult atmosphere to meet people. But the location was perfect and the price was great.

It was a clean,lovely and even it was in the middle of the city it was very cheap.but the room was cold and the sheets weren't enough but the smiling faces of staff makes you don't care about it.if you want to see Budapest I strongly recommend all central hostel

The hostel is situated in a great location. Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms modest but good. Only the squeaky bed :)

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Blankets are too thin for cold weather

I hate this hostel. I was stuck in a room with two guys who permanently live in the hostel (I'm a girl), when I had asked for an all female dorm. The receptionist gave me two small lockers, even though there should be a small locker and big locker for everyone in the room, saying that he "couldn't find the keys". And, one of the two small lockers that he gave me were already full. The cleaning staff were also very rude. They blasted music with a radio from outside our room door...and more...

• 17th Oct 2014