All Colours Reviews

Via Fiesolana 15, Via Ghibellina 95, Florence, Italy

It's very hard to find the place. Everything in the room description is false except the location. The room was terrible. The price is too high in relation to the quality of the services.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Portugal
  • Couple, 41+

I had a private bedroom with wc. the room had almost no natural light, the matress was awful and although the weather was still a bit chily, there were no blankets. you could smell the dust. Nevertheless, it was close to the city sights and there was a supermarket nearby although the room doesn't have a fridge:-)

good location, no free towels, not the best bathroom and at the last day when we wanted to leave our bags the only place we could leave it in was the common kitchen....not very safe. the guy was nice though

I would not stay at this hostel again. There were bed bugs and after two nights sleeping there I had bites all over my body. However, the location was good in the middle of downtown Florence.

• 28th Sep 2012

I understand some people may no like this place, but other loved it. You can say what you don't like but don't invent thinks. WE don't have bed bugs there. Maybe you took from somewhere else.

This was truly a unique place, the landlord very kind as we where well received. To get to our room we walk up threw an enchanting flight flight of cool stairs. Our room was spacious, clean, nice, bright, and location could not have been better. Windows looking on to the street where loved, we could sit and enjoy a glass of wine/beer and appreciated the village for all its beauty. This is by far my favorite spot in a 5 week vacation. I Highly recommend staying here. Bonnie from Canada

• 30th Jun 2012
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The guy who i running the hostel was really nice and also had a good knowledge about the area. Stay there and check it out :) //The german girl and the swede

lWe stayed in an apartment with 3 private rooms and shared shower. The room had only a bed and a night stand, but the bed was comfortable. The shower and toilette were clean and refurnished. The apartment is not near the reception, which was weird, and I don't remember it was mentioned anywhere before. The guy at the reception was really nice. The heating didnt work although the guy from the reception tryed to fix it and said it's working. All in all it was ok for a budget trip.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts