All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

I loved staying here, very nice place, quiet, maybe just change the pillows that are very hard to sleep with. Appart from that everything excelent.

I really loved this place, clean and neat, the staff very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay in Toronto.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

I checked out this morning and waited for the bus in the kitchen. The manager kind of kicked me out :"If you checked out, you checked out. You can't use our facilities anymore."... I only stayed for two days and I met quite a few similar things. Everything is excellent except the manager..

• 18th Nov 2014
  • China

Sorry for any confusion but when customers checked out they have to limit their activities within the lobby including luggage's storage. At same time a well-mannered restrictions for showering, cooking or accessing the bedrooms may be placed.

A clean, well-appointed hostel - we were in a private room, and it was almost like a hotel. The only thing is, there is no one ever at the front desk. You have to ring the phone at the front door to get someone to open it for you, and twice no one answered and I had to wait for someone to come out so I could go inside. The girl on duty in the morning is very helpful, but one person can't clean and do front desk duties.

Thanks for posting a review. Our front desk welcoming customer at anytime & someone should be in charge 24hr. A new arriving customer still have to use the buzzing system by the front door to get access & its work perfectly.

I felt relaxed and peace of mind being there, I would probably stay for future visits to Toronto.

• 7th Nov 2014

I had a single room which was small, but clean and comfortable. TV worked well. Wifi connected after initial issues without problems The staff was extremely helpful and always there to answer questions or assist. Bathrooms were clean; compared to many other hostels I have stayed in (Europe, US) I found this to be wonderfully quiet. All guests seemed to be very considerate, and respectful of each other's space. Highly recommended !

• 7th Nov 2014

Pros: Clean washrooms, near downtown, affordable, hairdrier in washrooms, free calling in North America, good kitchen space, free internet Cons: Kitchen & washroom noise disturbingly audible in rooms, small rooms. No breakfast

• 26th Oct 2014
  • India

Pretty good hostel even though its really not a backpacker place. Small rooms but clean and tidy. Not a ver social atmosphere but still good for 1 night or 2!

Room was small but cozy, we were right off the kitchen so sleep without ear plugs was not happening, the staff was fine. Great for walking anywhere in cabbage town area. The bathroom were not always the cleanest, overall you get what you pay for I guess.

This was my third time this year staying at All Days. I highly recommend it. The staff are very helpful, the place is great value for the price and location, and it feels secure.

• 23rd Sep 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at All Days. We were treated nicely and the facilities were very good. We stayed at the private en-suite. Location was perfect, since the hostel is only 1.5 blocks from the Sherbourne subway station and there were several places to have breakfast nearby.

• 10th Sep 2014

Was my first time staying at this hostel while in town for business. Would definitely stay again.

• 7th Sep 2014

It was good depending upon the charge.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Nepal

Right near the subway. Very clean and they had a great kitchen. Beds were a little rough but all in all we had a great stay.

The rooms on the main floor dont have good windows - maybe add that so that people like me who need daylight can say they would prefer a room with a window that allowes the sun to shine in.

Really enjoyed our stay. Good size room. Maybe change the towels and linen more often and change the bins in the room as we were there for 5 nights.

Thanks for the clean bathrooms and kitchen! I enjoyed the stay in the hostel a lot.

• 28th Jul 2014

At the arrival they said me that credit card system wasn't working but they didn't want to wait: just suggested me to go out to an ATM. Rooms are very small.

Good location in a quiet neighborhood quite close to city sights. Only a couple of minutes from the metro. Tiny rooms and thin walls. You could hear everything from the rooms next to yours and the common areas. But overall a good place to stay.

Very nice private rooms, handy location and nice staff

• 9th Jul 2014