Fabulous 1,018 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,018 Total Reviews
All Days Hostel Located at 5 Selby St, , Toronto.
Canada
Toronto Ontario M4Y 1W3 5 Selby St
83% 1018
43.6709448 -79.3779185
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016
5.7

The internet was extremely slow or non-existent. I was on the 4th floor and the router were apparently only on the 2nd floor. I was also told that I couldn't check in past 12 midnight even though their website said 24 hour reception. I knew I wouldn't be there until close to midnight or possibly afterwards depending on the border. I was told they could stay till 12:15...when I questioned what I am supposed to do if I show up at 12:20 and no one is there where am I supposed to sleep..no reply

13th Jul 2016

Stayed for 3 nights and had a pleasant time. The location is very close to 2 subway lines so very easy access everywhere and the tour of Niagara Falls was also nice and convenient. Staff very friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Canada, Male, 41+
7th Jul 2016
6.6

I booked a dorm room through Hostel World & was thanked at checkout for the reservation I was then subsequently sent an email that my booking was cancelled. When I got to town, they had no room for me. I had to upgrade to a private room in order to have a place to sleep. Parking is also a hassle & had to pay extra. Staff weren't too sympathetic Definitely better places in Toronto to stay

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2016

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect with the TTC station right around the corner. The bed was quite hard for my taste but I am sure some would find it perfect. Would recommend and stay again!

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Jul 2016

All Days Hostel was the most beautiful hostel my children and I have ever stayed in. We loved the hostel and definitely recommend it.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

It's a very quiete place and many showers and clean washroom.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016
7.1

My stay in the all days was at a very busy time for the hostel staff. The location was good for the price, rooms were a little on the small side as was the locker provided in the room. Travel light if you intend on staying here. The kitchen is in the basement but is ventilated. There was a guest who actually took a bite out of my cheese in the fridge leaving a nice indentation of their teeth in the process. The staff were freiendly (Adam and Joe) while the rate was based on availability.

• Canada, Male, 41+
20th Jun 2016
6.6

Upon arrival I was informed that I was too big, heavy, & old to be in the dorm room as they were bunk beds & I'd be on top & a lot of stairs were involved so he offerd me a single room @ more than twice the price! This room was so small there was less than a foot between the bed & the wall so I had to shuffle sideways to get into bed! The only saving grace was the air-conditioning & the TV in the room although it only got local stations! Shower & kitchen were in the basement & the Wi-Fi was pis

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
5.7

Not very sociable and lack of staff presence. The WiFi signal didn't reach as far as my room on the top floor, which was frustrating given what I was paying.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2016

Very clean and well located! No complaints.