All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

Great place to stay. Close to the Village and Downtown, it was a good place to stay. We like it because it was in a safe neighbourhood.

That hostel has an annoying policy: they will not take your credit card if your name on it is not exactly the same as your name on your ID. For instance, I have a double family name and because one of them is not present on my credit card (it is replace by an initial), they would not take my card and so I had to pay cash. I would have liked to be warned in advance so that I can withdraw more money beforehand.

First time staying in a hostel and we were pleasantly surprised! Adam was friendly and helpful, and for the price the facilities were very clean, quiet, and more than adequate. The beds were comfortable and the location was perfect for us. Indoor overnight parking across the street for $10 was also very reasonable. We definitely plan to stay at All Days Hostel again when we are in Toronto.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The desk clerk was very kind in carrying our very heavy bags to 3rd floor. Kitchen area well stocked and very modern but in corridor with no sound barriers, so from our room we could hear the early-risers make and discuss their breakfast. But everything else was great and I hope to stay there again. Highly recommended!

All Days Hostel was just what we needed for our short stay in Toronto. The room was ready on arrival, clean, and comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised to find multiple showers/bathrooms on our floor so that we never had to wait for anything. The kitchen was well equipped and clean, definitely a plus. The staff were great, kind and helpful with any questions we had.

• 14th Dec 2015

Nice enough hostel, no complaints. Not the friendliest place. Kitchens were fantastic, it was nice to be able to cook in a super clean and well equipped kitchen.

A really nice and quite hostel which almost feels more like a hotel! People respect each other and try to keep "noice" down in the evening.

Staff very friendly and personable!! (Many thanks to Adam for being just great) Clean and comfortable throughout and very handy to everything!!! I am hearing impaired so the noise of the kitchen never bothered me---I had heard that the walls were thin but as I mentioned my hearing could not tell----room was smallish but I did not expect anything huge as I was essentially there for a bed(comfy & clean) and a place to shower and shave(nice showers and lots of hot water) I would definitely return

• 1st Dec 2015

well when first arrived at Hostel wondered what it was going to be like inside as you often hear Horror stories about hostels The all days hostel On 5 Selby street in Toronto was clean, staff were very friendly and polite and helpful, my room was great and kitchen and washroom facilities were very clean and having a mini mall just across the street was great as if you needed any supplies it was just a hop,skip and a jump away .

• 20th Nov 2015

Second time staying here, the location is amazing and the staff are always friendly and helpful! Everything is cleaned often and well looked after. Super close to shops and restaurants, right off the main a shopping center and close to metro stations! Definitely my go to hostel for any stay in Toronto!

This is one of the nicest hostels that I've ever stayed at and I've stayed at many around the world. The beds and rooms are really comfortable and feel new, and the location is perfect. The staff was always very friendly. Great value. I'll definitely stay here again.

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Some old stains on bed sheets, but otherwise very cleanly.

The room design wasn't very good. The kitchens were small.

It feels like a hostel for adults. People respect each other, no party, quiet at night and people clean after themselves. I very much enjoyed my stay! That is exactly what I was looking for thank you!

• 15th Oct 2015

Quiet hostel on a quiet street. Pretty basic but clean and comfortable.

The downfall is that reservations at this hostel aren´t always honoured. This happened to me and it seemed to be the case for several other guests I saw check in or trying to. The rooms would be a lot better if people had more room to hang up clothes and unpack a half full suitcase, ec. When some one phoned the hostel asking for me, the employee had no idea whether I was a guest there. The location and cleanliness are very good. The staff is generally pleasant.

good value for money, great location, good kitches facility. There is a big supermarket across the hostel. good wifi.

• 22nd Aug 2015

A really clean and good located hostel (3 minutes to subway station Sherbourne, 2 minutes to supermarket). City center is about a 45 minutes walk (or 15 minutes by subway). The hostel was really clean and good equipped (great kitchen). The value for money was really good, but you should not expect luxurious and huge bedrooms. I would definitely recommend booking there!

• 19th Aug 2015