All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

The hostel is excellent the price is little bit high

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

Very much enjoyed my stay. Great location and small but clean rooms. Shared kitchen and bathrooms were clean and functional. Good atmosphere for meeting others!

• 27th Jun 2014

Bathroom situation was a little strange, no showers on the first floor. Staff was amazing

Excellent! We ran into heavy construction on the way in and arrived 7 hours late. Not only did they understand, they stayed 2 hours past when the office closed to make sure we had a room. Laundry was reasonably priced; kitchen and bathroom were clean; only thing I would change is the way the room description was worded, as I thought we were getting 4 separate beds but only had two. Little small as well, but that wasn't too much of a problem.

This nice little cozy hostel was a good starting point for our trip to Canada. The location is great and it's easy to find. Our room was small, that's ok but it could use some renovation and a proper air conditioning.

Absolutely loved it here. Was so thankful that we booked it. The people were great and the room was a god send. No fuss at all with this place and don't have a bad word to say. Only issue was could hear everyone walking around but this was because we were on the bottom floor but thats something that comes with being on the bottom floor but what do you do. But loved this place would absolutely book it again for sure!!

• 14th Jun 2014

Very comfortable and clean hostel. The staff accomadated me arriving early and storing my bags until check-in, and were all around very helpful. All Days is in a little bit quieter area of the city, more residential, but still walking distance to the entertainment district and a few steps away from the Subway. Girls dorms are upstairs, guys dorms are downstairs with separate kitchens. A restful stay for me to perpare for my exam the following day.

Great hostel. Nice and helpfull staff. The rooms are clean as the bathrooms. Perfect location near subways and just few steps to downtown. I recommend this hoatel absolutely.

Very nice staff which was very helpful if I had any questions. People were sometimes a bit noisy in the night but it was not too bad.

• 30th May 2014