All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

Good place. Decent location about 100 metres from a subway station. Helpful staff, clean place with an excellent kitchen. Not much of an atmosphere though. Over than that though definitely a nice quiet place.

I was surprised to learn upon arrival that my visa card was not accepted here, but the staff was very willing to work with me with other payment methods so that problem was quickly solved. The walls are very thin so you can hear the other patrons as if they are in your room, but it was a good experience overall. We enjoyed our stay in Toronto!

• 25th Dec 2014

I loved staying here, very nice place, quiet, maybe just change the pillows that are very hard to sleep with. Appart from that everything excelent.

1 2 Next » last »