All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

This hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Unfortunately the dorm room I stayed in had little air circulation and I would wake up at night and the room would be hot and humid on a cool and comfortable night.

Very good hostel!

I never went here. I actually cancelled the booking...

The hostel is excellent the price is little bit high

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

Very much enjoyed my stay. Great location and small but clean rooms. Shared kitchen and bathrooms were clean and functional. Good atmosphere for meeting others!

• 27th Jun 2014

Bathroom situation was a little strange, no showers on the first floor. Staff was amazing

Excellent! We ran into heavy construction on the way in and arrived 7 hours late. Not only did they understand, they stayed 2 hours past when the office closed to make sure we had a room. Laundry was reasonably priced; kitchen and bathroom were clean; only thing I would change is the way the room description was worded, as I thought we were getting 4 separate beds but only had two. Little small as well, but that wasn't too much of a problem.

This nice little cozy hostel was a good starting point for our trip to Canada. The location is great and it's easy to find. Our room was small, that's ok but it could use some renovation and a proper air conditioning.

1 2 Next » last »