All Days Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

Absolutely loved it here. Was so thankful that we booked it. The people were great and the room was a god send. No fuss at all with this place and don't have a bad word to say. Only issue was could hear everyone walking around but this was because we were on the bottom floor but thats something that comes with being on the bottom floor but what do you do. But loved this place would absolutely book it again for sure!!

• 14th Jun 2014

Very comfortable and clean hostel. The staff accomadated me arriving early and storing my bags until check-in, and were all around very helpful. All Days is in a little bit quieter area of the city, more residential, but still walking distance to the entertainment district and a few steps away from the Subway. Girls dorms are upstairs, guys dorms are downstairs with separate kitchens. A restful stay for me to perpare for my exam the following day.

Great hostel. Nice and helpfull staff. The rooms are clean as the bathrooms. Perfect location near subways and just few steps to downtown. I recommend this hoatel absolutely.

Very nice staff which was very helpful if I had any questions. People were sometimes a bit noisy in the night but it was not too bad.

• 30th May 2014
  • Switzerland

I would stay again

• 29th May 2014

Alldays was clean, quiet and friendly. Being a 2 minute walk from Sherbourne station made it convenient as well. It's also just a short walk to Church Street and Yonge Street which will take you down town if you like to walk. (CN Tower less than an hour to walk with plenty of shops and cafes on the way). I would definitely go back.

It is really a good place to stay, and if i visit Toronto again, sure i will book a room at the All Days Hostel.

• 6th May 2014
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Tight but great value for money. Adam is a great guy. Thanks man.

A fantastic hostel with kind and helpful staff. very close to a metro station so incredibly easy to get around. Clean and secure!

very nice hostel in a vary beautiful place

The private rooms were really tiny but it was clean and safe and you can't beat free WiFi.

I enjoyed my stay at the all days hostel. I'd recommend it 100%.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Chile

the best hostel in Toronto !!!

The hostel is well located and clean.

Very good hostel, has everything you. Metro is close or it is easy to walk downtown as well. Staff are friendly and it's clean and tidy!

There is a fully equipped kitchen, the house is kept very warm (we were there in winter), there is a seperate room for luggage to be locked in. It is very close to public transportation. Only the souble bed was a bit movement sensitive, so me and my partner woke each other up all night.

My sister and I stayed there for two nights in a small room. The beds were comfy and clean, the heat was nice, the bathrooms were numerous and clean. This hostel also has well equipped kitchens and a living rooms to relax. The managers are friendly and helpful. There is a subway station very close by and a few restaurants around. The only down side about the place is the neighbors. Since the walls are old/thin we could hear drunk customers slamming doors and talking loudly when they came back.

• 6th Mar 2014

I had an exa mto write in the morning, so I wanted to be close to the testing center! It was a perfect place and i was worried it was going to be loud over night - but it wasn't at all!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Bathrooms and kitchen are always clean and never really busy as the hostel is quite small, which was great! The rooms though are tiny, it feels like living in a box! No room at all to put your luggage and also no nice communual areas. For a one night stay without a lot of luggage really ok.

• 2nd Mar 2014

We felt very safe here, and that is the most important thing to us when we go on our adventures. Thanks for a great stay! (Also, the parking was handy.)