All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

This hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Unfortunately the dorm room I stayed in had little air circulation and I would wake up at night and the room would be hot and humid on a cool and comfortable night.

Very good hostel!

I never went here. I actually cancelled the booking...

The hostel is excellent the price is little bit high

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

Very much enjoyed my stay. Great location and small but clean rooms. Shared kitchen and bathrooms were clean and functional. Good atmosphere for meeting others!

• 27th Jun 2014

Bathroom situation was a little strange, no showers on the first floor. Staff was amazing

Excellent! We ran into heavy construction on the way in and arrived 7 hours late. Not only did they understand, they stayed 2 hours past when the office closed to make sure we had a room. Laundry was reasonably priced; kitchen and bathroom were clean; only thing I would change is the way the room description was worded, as I thought we were getting 4 separate beds but only had two. Little small as well, but that wasn't too much of a problem.

This nice little cozy hostel was a good starting point for our trip to Canada. The location is great and it's easy to find. Our room was small, that's ok but it could use some renovation and a proper air conditioning.

Absolutely loved it here. Was so thankful that we booked it. The people were great and the room was a god send. No fuss at all with this place and don't have a bad word to say. Only issue was could hear everyone walking around but this was because we were on the bottom floor but thats something that comes with being on the bottom floor but what do you do. But loved this place would absolutely book it again for sure!!

• 14th Jun 2014

Very comfortable and clean hostel. The staff accomadated me arriving early and storing my bags until check-in, and were all around very helpful. All Days is in a little bit quieter area of the city, more residential, but still walking distance to the entertainment district and a few steps away from the Subway. Girls dorms are upstairs, guys dorms are downstairs with separate kitchens. A restful stay for me to perpare for my exam the following day.

Great hostel. Nice and helpfull staff. The rooms are clean as the bathrooms. Perfect location near subways and just few steps to downtown. I recommend this hoatel absolutely.

Very nice staff which was very helpful if I had any questions. People were sometimes a bit noisy in the night but it was not too bad.

• 30th May 2014
  • Switzerland

I would stay again

• 29th May 2014

Alldays was clean, quiet and friendly. Being a 2 minute walk from Sherbourne station made it convenient as well. It's also just a short walk to Church Street and Yonge Street which will take you down town if you like to walk. (CN Tower less than an hour to walk with plenty of shops and cafes on the way). I would definitely go back.

It is really a good place to stay, and if i visit Toronto again, sure i will book a room at the All Days Hostel.

• 6th May 2014
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Tight but great value for money. Adam is a great guy. Thanks man.

A fantastic hostel with kind and helpful staff. very close to a metro station so incredibly easy to get around. Clean and secure!

very nice hostel in a vary beautiful place

The private rooms were really tiny but it was clean and safe and you can't beat free WiFi.

I enjoyed my stay at the all days hostel. I'd recommend it 100%.

• 26th Mar 2014