All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

There is a fully equipped kitchen, the house is kept very warm (we were there in winter), there is a seperate room for luggage to be locked in. It is very close to public transportation. Only the souble bed was a bit movement sensitive, so me and my partner woke each other up all night.

My sister and I stayed there for two nights in a small room. The beds were comfy and clean, the heat was nice, the bathrooms were numerous and clean. This hostel also has well equipped kitchens and a living rooms to relax. The managers are friendly and helpful. There is a subway station very close by and a few restaurants around. The only down side about the place is the neighbors. Since the walls are old/thin we could hear drunk customers slamming doors and talking loudly when they came back.

• 6th Mar 2014

I had an exa mto write in the morning, so I wanted to be close to the testing center! It was a perfect place and i was worried it was going to be loud over night - but it wasn't at all!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Bathrooms and kitchen are always clean and never really busy as the hostel is quite small, which was great! The rooms though are tiny, it feels like living in a box! No room at all to put your luggage and also no nice communual areas. For a one night stay without a lot of luggage really ok.

• 2nd Mar 2014

We felt very safe here, and that is the most important thing to us when we go on our adventures. Thanks for a great stay! (Also, the parking was handy.)

Perfect budget accommodation for Toronto! So warm and comfy beds with a huge TV and great facilities! Stayed in a large room with 2 double beds and en suite with our daughter. About 20 min walk from yonge and dundas street, even at -17! Walked to most central attractions although the nearest subway is 2 minutes walk away! Greyhound station is 25 mins away on foot, megabus to Niagara is the cheapest way to see it! Don't do a tour, it's not needed, DIY!!!

Very congenial atmosphere and fantastic location.

• 27th Dec 2013

Stayed here when I first came to Toronto a few years ago...have recommended to many others....stayed there again last week as I was forced to movie out of my house sue to ice storm and no power...Alldays was my first choice and nothing has changes apart from the building being improved even more....john on the front desk helpful as always. quiet clean and convenient choice for any traveller or emergency stay :)

• 24th Dec 2013

Very clean, quiet and secure. The surrounding area is not the safest in Toronto but is it a very central location - convenient to the subway. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

Very nice and cheap place , you're like at home , hudge kitchen,clean and big bathroom , quiet, perfect for a city trip . I had a private room big enough for a weekend .

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

read previous reviews &matched want I encountered. just a good place to stay & very relaxing quiet hostel that's should suit most travellers &safe area close to things

Great location, great to stay somewhere that isn't full of hyperactive teenagers but also has some atmosphere! Would definitely recommend and stay again

• 14th Oct 2013

Very clean and good kitchens. Rooms were small and it is 4 floors, so prepare to walk up and down often. The one staff person was friendly and helpful, but wasn’t always available. Near a metro stop, but not near party area. Good hostel. Guest are allowed to store luggage after check out, which was helpful when leaving on a late bus or plane. I would recommend this hostel.

Very middle-of-the-rainge hostel - definitely not a bad place to stay but it didn't have much to set it apart from the better hostels out there. It was a few minutes walk from Sherbourne Station along a pleasant backstreet. Rooms were clean although fairly cramped, and there were plenty of bathrooms, with a decent kitchen and laundry as well. It lacked some atmosphere, but if it's quietude and maturity you're seeking, then this place is for you.

Our three bed room had only two beds. That is unacceptable. When we arrived they didn't have their credit card machine working and insisted we pay cash. Overall it was mediocre. At best.

• 4th Oct 2013

Your Triple Bedrooms are suited with two queen beds which is enough to accommodate 3 persons.

A really nice and clean place. Near to two subway lines (yellow and green lines), safe neighborhood. The only problem is that the rooms are not soundproof, so if there is someone making noise in the kitchen, in the washroom or in some room near yours, it can bother you - but that's not a big deal. Nice staff also! I recommend it.

• 29th Sep 2013

it is really nice hostel

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Poland

They left me a negative impression because of the following: * Lights on all time in bedroom. There is no switch! This is unacceptable. * Street parking next to the hostel is charged $15/day (paid directly to the hostel manager in exchange of a resident or visitor parking card, I felt cheated). Public parking is even more expensive. HINT: in Elm Ave (7min walk) there's plenty of free street parking.

Unless we looking for a high electricity bills, we cant install lights without switches but you may not able to located during your single overnight staying with us. We not forcing our customers to use our parking spaces & its our pleasure to find a free spot (if any) without us being involved.

It was really helpful and convenient living at All Days. I will recommend to my friends next time.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Taiwan

Overall amazing hostel I just want to let future guests know that I was in an all girls room and it was really nice and cold but my boyfriend was in an all boys dorm and it was boiling with no AC. Other than that we had an amazing time!

• 9th Sep 2013