All Days Hostel Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

Rooms were not what I reserved. Staff blamed mistake on me but other residents had similar problem.

• 10th Apr 2015

Leider gibt es keine englischsprachige (von deutsch wollen wir gar nicht reden!) Wegbeschreibung zum Hostel ... Das Zimmer 11 liegt wie einige andere im Keller, was es ein bisschen zu einer Höhle macht. Eher kühl und dunkel. Aber immerhin geräumig und mit eigenem Bad und WC, was wir ja wollten ...

Fantastic place. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Great location (with Bloor/Yonge subway a 5 min walk away). Loved it

• 29th Mar 2015

The room was clean, and so was the kitchen. Other than that, All Days did not live up to our expectations. People were smoking in non-smoking areas, and the staff didn't seem to care. Security wasn't great, and there were frequently people (not guests) loitering right outside the building door. The biggest problem we had was with the bathrooms. During our stay, only one of the showers was working- that's not great. Cheap place to stay; not terrible; wouldn't stay again.

• 20th Mar 2015

I would come back! Good location too!

Excellent value. Everyone staying there was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. We were close to the things we wanted to do, and met some great people. This place can't be beat for the price.

• 16th Mar 2015

Very clean. Rooms were a great size and comfortable. Sometimes people were loud in the common areas and since the walls were a bit thin, it was hard to fall asleep. But this didn't happen every night. Overall, we had a great stay and felt very safe and comfortable.

• 15th Mar 2015

They're luggage storage is accessible to anybody who has the front door code (very disappointing) so bring your own lock! I rarely saw staff and needed to call them often, wasn't very impressed. Rooms are nice, but only one bathroom was in service on my floor when I stayed. House is old so the sound travels really easily, lots of loud people and bad if you're on the main floor. Really close to the subway which was awesome and overall decent value for the money.

Each customer has own code for the front door and/or the luggage storage.

The All Days was very clean and comfortable. In my experience it was nice and quiet, so if you're looking for a major party hostel it may not be the place for you, but for me it was ideal. Within easy walking distance to Yonge St and the subway which provides reliable transit to pretty much everywhere you would want to go.

Staff were very helpful, and easy to get along with.. Very clean hostel. Would go back anytime

• 26th Feb 2015

Very modern excellent bathrooms and kitchens, WiFi in rooms and friendly staff can't ask for much more

Deux pas d'un métro, silencieux. Les employés sont sympa et les chambres sont propres. Rien à reprocher.

• 21st Feb 2015

I was impressed with the ambiance at All Days Hostel. It certainly had a homey vibe.

• 15th Feb 2015

PERFECT LOCATION, VERY KIND, AVAILABLE AND UNDERSTANDING STAFF, LOTS OF FACILITIES IN A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT..WHAT ELSE?!THANKS A LOT!

I love this hostel, as soon as you enter you feel just like at home!Thanks a lot!

Good place. Decent location about 100 metres from a subway station. Helpful staff, clean place with an excellent kitchen. Not much of an atmosphere though. Over than that though definitely a nice quiet place.

I was surprised to learn upon arrival that my visa card was not accepted here, but the staff was very willing to work with me with other payment methods so that problem was quickly solved. The walls are very thin so you can hear the other patrons as if they are in your room, but it was a good experience overall. We enjoyed our stay in Toronto!

• 25th Dec 2014

I loved staying here, very nice place, quiet, maybe just change the pillows that are very hard to sleep with. Appart from that everything excelent.

I really loved this place, clean and neat, the staff very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay in Toronto.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

I checked out this morning and waited for the bus in the kitchen. The manager kind of kicked me out :"If you checked out, you checked out. You can't use our facilities anymore."... I only stayed for two days and I met quite a few similar things. Everything is excellent except the manager..

• 18th Nov 2014
  • China

Sorry for any confusion but when customers checked out they have to limit their activities within the lobby including luggage's storage. At same time a well-mannered restrictions for showering, cooking or accessing the bedrooms may be placed.