All Days Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

Pretty good hostel even though its really not a backpacker place. Small rooms but clean and tidy. Not a ver social atmosphere but still good for 1 night or 2!

Room was small but cozy, we were right off the kitchen so sleep without ear plugs was not happening, the staff was fine. Great for walking anywhere in cabbage town area. The bathroom were not always the cleanest, overall you get what you pay for I guess.

This was my third time this year staying at All Days. I highly recommend it. The staff are very helpful, the place is great value for the price and location, and it feels secure.

• 23rd Sep 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at All Days. We were treated nicely and the facilities were very good. We stayed at the private en-suite. Location was perfect, since the hostel is only 1.5 blocks from the Sherbourne subway station and there were several places to have breakfast nearby.

• 10th Sep 2014

Was my first time staying at this hostel while in town for business. Would definitely stay again.

• 7th Sep 2014

It was good depending upon the charge.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Nepal

Right near the subway. Very clean and they had a great kitchen. Beds were a little rough but all in all we had a great stay.

The rooms on the main floor dont have good windows - maybe add that so that people like me who need daylight can say they would prefer a room with a window that allowes the sun to shine in.

Really enjoyed our stay. Good size room. Maybe change the towels and linen more often and change the bins in the room as we were there for 5 nights.

Thanks for the clean bathrooms and kitchen! I enjoyed the stay in the hostel a lot.

• 28th Jul 2014

At the arrival they said me that credit card system wasn't working but they didn't want to wait: just suggested me to go out to an ATM. Rooms are very small.

Good location in a quiet neighborhood quite close to city sights. Only a couple of minutes from the metro. Tiny rooms and thin walls. You could hear everything from the rooms next to yours and the common areas. But overall a good place to stay.

Very nice private rooms, handy location and nice staff

• 9th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Unfortunately the dorm room I stayed in had little air circulation and I would wake up at night and the room would be hot and humid on a cool and comfortable night.

Very good hostel!

The hostel is excellent the price is little bit high

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

Very much enjoyed my stay. Great location and small but clean rooms. Shared kitchen and bathrooms were clean and functional. Good atmosphere for meeting others!

• 27th Jun 2014

Bathroom situation was a little strange, no showers on the first floor. Staff was amazing

Excellent! We ran into heavy construction on the way in and arrived 7 hours late. Not only did they understand, they stayed 2 hours past when the office closed to make sure we had a room. Laundry was reasonably priced; kitchen and bathroom were clean; only thing I would change is the way the room description was worded, as I thought we were getting 4 separate beds but only had two. Little small as well, but that wasn't too much of a problem.

This nice little cozy hostel was a good starting point for our trip to Canada. The location is great and it's easy to find. Our room was small, that's ok but it could use some renovation and a proper air conditioning.