All Days Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Canada

I enjoyed my stay at the all days hostel. I'd recommend it 100%.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Chile

the best hostel in Toronto !!!

The hostel is well located and clean.

Very good hostel, has everything you. Metro is close or it is easy to walk downtown as well. Staff are friendly and it's clean and tidy!

There is a fully equipped kitchen, the house is kept very warm (we were there in winter), there is a seperate room for luggage to be locked in. It is very close to public transportation. Only the souble bed was a bit movement sensitive, so me and my partner woke each other up all night.

My sister and I stayed there for two nights in a small room. The beds were comfy and clean, the heat was nice, the bathrooms were numerous and clean. This hostel also has well equipped kitchens and a living rooms to relax. The managers are friendly and helpful. There is a subway station very close by and a few restaurants around. The only down side about the place is the neighbors. Since the walls are old/thin we could hear drunk customers slamming doors and talking loudly when they came back.

• 6th Mar 2014

I had an exa mto write in the morning, so I wanted to be close to the testing center! It was a perfect place and i was worried it was going to be loud over night - but it wasn't at all!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Bathrooms and kitchen are always clean and never really busy as the hostel is quite small, which was great! The rooms though are tiny, it feels like living in a box! No room at all to put your luggage and also no nice communual areas. For a one night stay without a lot of luggage really ok.

• 2nd Mar 2014

We felt very safe here, and that is the most important thing to us when we go on our adventures. Thanks for a great stay! (Also, the parking was handy.)

Perfect budget accommodation for Toronto! So warm and comfy beds with a huge TV and great facilities! Stayed in a large room with 2 double beds and en suite with our daughter. About 20 min walk from yonge and dundas street, even at -17! Walked to most central attractions although the nearest subway is 2 minutes walk away! Greyhound station is 25 mins away on foot, megabus to Niagara is the cheapest way to see it! Don't do a tour, it's not needed, DIY!!!

1 2 Next » last »