All Days Reviews

5 Selby St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It was a great location, with very friendly management. It had great common areas, including kitchens, and had clean, air conditioned rooms. I thought it was great!

• 15th Jul 2013

this place is very clean! They have several bathrooms for people staying in shared rooms, that all have a shower and a toilet. It's in a residential neighborhood but walk ten minutes and you'll be either on the Main Street (Yonge) or in the heart of the gay village. There's a subway station down the street that will take you anywhere. It's basically like staying in NY's financial district.Not where all the stores and bars are, but still very well located.

• 8th Jul 2013

Good location in terms of public transport. But you need good legs if you enjoy walking into the downtown area. Staff friendly, however not always with best advice regarding places to eat locally.

I only have one bad thing to say. I stayed at room 11 in the basement and I could not get any proper sleep every night because I can hear everyone coming up and down the stairs. Staff needs to remind guests to keep it down especially very late at night. I've stayed here 3 times already and generally my stays have very good except this time.

• 2nd Jul 2013
  • Philippines

Simply, the best hostel I 've ever been and I've seen many of them.

Overall great experience, clean hostel, staff was helpful, but not always on duty. The parking situation was a headache, but the person on staff did get me a city parking pass for 24 hours and it only was 10 dollars.

• 23rd Jun 2013

Nice little hostel, small enough to meet people. Bathrooms are the best I've seen in any hostel. Probably avoid if you're a light sleeper though as the walls and doors are very thin.

I will definitely go back to this Hostel. I really have nothing negative to say only positive!

• 15th Jun 2013
  • Rwanda

Good hostel, has everything you need. People sleeping on the couch in the common room almost every night which was a bit interesting. However a pretty good place to stay.

The All Days was perfect for a short stay. The room and baths were clean, the common areas were roomy and the staff were all nice and helpful. It was well worth the low cost of a room.

• 13th Jun 2013

Everything was good. Clean, safe, good location. However they did not take my credit card - said they have problems with german cards... I was not so sure about that.

It is a very nice place.

• 6th Jun 2013

2 nights in a twin room. Very clean and secure. Very kind staff. Only few bathrooms but the hostel is small. 3 minutes walk to Sherbourne metro station so very close from downtown. We had a nice stay.

Great hostel - friendly and helpful staff, good security with keypad entry and lockers provided, good location near Bloor and Yonge, easy access to Downtown, very smart and clean, all at a very reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone.

I liked the staff, they helped me when I needed. Some addicional informations: - Before go to the hostel I read I could pay in all possible cards. Unfortunately I couldn't pay with my VTM card, so I went to the bank and I payed in cash - In my room I didn't like the smell, it seems a old place - In my last day I should do the check out at 11am, but my flight would leave the city only at night. The staff allowed me to leave my luggage in the hostel. This helped me!

• 3rd Jun 2013

Easy choice while staying in Toronto visiting family. No need for the crappy TV in the private room, I would have preferred to have an iron. Many bathrooms on the bottom floor so there were two always free. Bathrooms are clean with adequate water pressure. The atmosphere was dull, people were just lounging around snoozing on the couches, watching TV, etc. It was very quiet and that's what I wanted, but if you're looking to party hostel style, go somewhere else.

• 31st May 2013

Good location, close to all facilities, friendly helpful staff

The hostel is nice and clean. It is in a good location, near to downtown. However, the staff is not very helpful and do no expect to pay $10 for the parking, they say they have. You will have to park your car in a garage nearby and pay around $20 per night.

Manager was wonderful - could not have helped us more. Comfortable lounge area, good that there are 2 kitchens, beds very comfortable. Handy location to trains and buses - making it easy to get to places of interest. Very happy stay. Good value for money.

My All Days experience was mixed. One night in a private room was great - quiet, A/C, clean, bed comfortable, Bathroom across the hall. Another night was in 4 bed dorm. Bed was horrible - painfully horrible. 2 plugins not enough for 4 woman between appliances, phones and computers charging. Desk staff difficult to communicate with and physically not in the building. You could reach by phone 24/7 but again communication was difficult.

• 24th May 2013