All In 1 Guesthouse

Fabulous 92 Total Reviews

• ellahmckenzie
  • England, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

We really liked it here, rooms were good and spacious and the staff were very helpful. The only problem we did have is on arrival the reception tried charging us double, however after I showed them my Hostelworld email they told me it was okay if I paid the following day when the manager was in because their system was showing an incorrect number. The minifridge was also stocked and reasonably priced too.