6.4
Good 1,172 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 1,172 Total Reviews
All In Hostel/Hotel Located at Gruenberger Strasse 54, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10245 Gruenberger Strasse 54
64% 1172
52.5119130 13.4559060
    Rooms available

3rd Nov 2016

This is a great hostel, very well located for central Berlin and most attractions. There are a handful of shops, bars and restaurants nearby too as well as a tram stop within walking distance. If staying in a dorm the showers are totally communal and open. That is not an issue for me at all, but some may not like it.The only problem I had was that the shower heads need replacing as they are rubbish. The room was always warm, the lockers (take a padlock) were big and the beds comfy. Quiet rooms!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
5.7

The All In hostel was only ok. It was clean, and in a good location (only thanks to Berlin's excellent transport system), and, as a place to just lay your head, it's acceptable. However, compared to other hostels I've stayed in it was very mediocre - wifi only in the lobby, and only for a cost, only two electrical outlets in a room for 8, open showers without even a curtain for privacy, staff that weren't particularly friendly or helpful, and absolutely NO atmosphere whatsoever. A dreary stay.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
20th Sep 2016
7.4

overall quite good, maybe some curtains next to the windows would be nice.

• rufioroberts
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2016
7.4

Place is central and clean overall pretty good. Real talk tho, get a receipt for EVERYTHING, I rented a bike from them, paid 12 euro and left a 50 deposit, when I returned the bike the guy said I didn't pay and was trying to take it out of my deposit. When I first checked in I borrowed two extension cables and a lock, let 24 euro deposit, when I went to check out and return the items for my deposit the guy said he didn't have a record and couldn't give me my deposit back.

• Jacknherrick
  • New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
6.3

Pay for what you get clean room with bathroom joined on no common area or bar when we were there, would not recommend to backpackers wanting to meet people also have to pay extra for linen and no free wifi!!

• Israel, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
5.1

Not recommented hostel, no privacy, public bathrooms and showers, you need to pay for bed sheets and for renew towels.

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
6.6

A reasonably good budget hostel. We booked in on the Wednesday and had a room to ourselves until the weekend came. the morning breakfast was reasonable for five euros.. The cleanliness of the bathroom facilities was not acceptable though, with no running water to the urinals the place stank. Other than that It seems during the week the majority of guests there are school children and refugees. However this didnt cause any problems,..

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
4.0

Very unimpressed. Location was great, but that was it. Ladies showers were communal and had no dividers, we had a bathroom in our dorm room but it was flooded and not cleaned the whole time we were there. Wifi wasn't free as advertised. My friend's sheets were taken by the cleaners and when we told the staff, they were very unfriendly and unhelpful. We weren't expecting a 5* hotel, but at the same time, we felt that for that amount of money, we were being ripped off.

8th Aug 2016
6.3

Really bad atmosphere and not at all good for hanging out or meeting people. No common room, the kitchen is part of the lobby (upstairs) but the acoustics are terrible and everything is really loud. Also this place is also a hotel so a lot of big groups of school kids come and stay here. If you have somewhere else to hang out and just need a bed for the night, this place is fine, but you most likely won't meet other backpackers here.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
4.3

The only good things about this hostel are the location and the cleanliness. The staff are awful, depressing and unhelpful. There is no kitchen, instead there's an extortionate diner where you can buy breakfast. Me and my friend borrowed a plate to eat our own food and were threatened to be kicked out if we did it again, after paying 20 euros to sleep in a dorm. This hostel is basically a cheap hotel, so if you want to meet fellow travelers do not come here as you won't meet people.