All In Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Gruenberger Strasse 54, Berlin, Germany

The Hostel is in the midst of Friedrichshain, close to the alternative scene's night life, easily accesable by public transport, but without any proper parking facilities, or parking space, in the neighbourhood. For those travelling with their own car it should not be the best option. 24/7 reception. All rooms are off street at a court yard, so from outside there's not much noise. Fellow guests however.... The single rooms are in fact bunkbed rooms for two, so you can choose your bed :-) .

Due to Silvester/ New Year prices were exaggerated. Disadvantage: Wastewater Pipe just crossing from ceiling to wall ??? :( Advantage: Full with people. Good place to meet people for a stroll around the city at daytime or the block in the evening.

The hostel covers all the basic needs. Clean sheets and the staffs are rather helpful. The U-Bahn station is also not so far away. Besides that don't expect too much. I mean, the WiFi isn't even free...It would be a nice place to consider if cost is your only concern.

This is the worst hostel in berlin. The staff are so unfriendly except for one girl but I forgot her name. There's this guy every morning with a curly hair and big nose, my goodness he was just so unhelpful. I wanted to cancel my bookings since I had the right to because I still have 72 hours or more for me to cancel it but they did not let me and they never explained why. The wifi is not for free but then its not worth paying for it's very slow. I think the staff really sucks and I am so sorry.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • heyiamryan
  • Philippines

It was a really nice hostel! the location is very good unfortunately a girl which stayed also in my female-room took a guy with her in the night .. soo that wasnt really nice of her -.-

• 6th Dec 2013