All In Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Gruenberger Strasse 54, Berlin, Germany

Location was in a cool part in Friedrichsburg, but the area around was a bit sketchy. Atmosphere was absolutely terrible and as a single traveler, I was disappointed not to meet anyone at the hostel. I slept on a 3 bed bunk bed which sucked. The staff was friendly and helpful. Security seemed like anyone could just walk in.

• 25th Sep 2014

Clean hostel in good location however full of schoolkids running about the halls screaming all night then blaring music at 7am

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

The hostel is called "All-in" but every extra or normal stuffs is payable (towels-sheets-lockers...) so this is quiet absurd. Plus, the rooms are very small. But, as a standard hostel, everything was clean and tidy!

Was good times

Do not go to this place. For the following reasons: 1. It's far away from most of Berlin major touristic sites. 2. I'm not sure if the neighborhood is pretty safe! lots of drunk and homeless people around. 3. They charge you pretty much for everything in addition to the original payment: 3 euros for linen, 1 euro/hour internet, ... 4. It is an old factory turned into a hostel. Lots of rooms and lots of people, too crowded too much noise. 5. My dorm door was broken ...

Dear guest, our location is only 2000 m far away from Berlin historical center. It is a personal point of view where you think "Berlin's major touristic sites" are. From our house you could walk to famous EASTSIDE GAL., in 2 stations to ALEXANDERPLATZ, PERGAMON MUS., 5 minutes to intern. clubs and restaurants.Costs for using internet are related to a German law (copyright host liability). Sorry for technical breakdown of the door.

Dirty, crowded, no free wifi, no kitchen, no alcohol allowed on premises. The staff were helpful but the place lacked energy and soul.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Kitchen would be nice and sound insulations would be nice also, because very noisy plums next to my bed, but however the hostel was ok clean.

the big advantage is the value for the price, which happens rarely, especially in cities such as Berlin. Staff was very helpful and polite, very well prepared for any kind of questions and problems. However, the internet is not included which is a big dissapointment.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Poland

You have to pay for wifi wich I found not good, and basicly is a hotel with a hostel price

Nicer/ more helpful staff would be appreciated. Mostly the cramped rooms were the problem; the storage lockers were 'Z' shaped, I had to unpack everything just to lock it away. also its a bring your own toilet paper place, ugh. I asked reception why their wasn't any tp they said. ' bring your own' 2€ for an hour of slow Wi-Fi (that's only accessible in the main lobby) is not worth it. also they say it's an alcohol free area; then how are people openly drinking, like they were.-1/10 bad

• 18th Jul 2014

Well, the hostel is far from 'all in' as its name suggests, you had to pay for sheets and additional stuff. But for the three days that we stayed there we hadn't had any problems. Some drawbacks was the fact that there were three layered bunks. And the fact that there were no partition walls in the shower, only some had a curtain. Some girls took a shower with their bikini on, which made the whole situation only more awkward. Location was great though!

This hostel was not great. When we showed up, the police were there because of noise complaints from neighbors. There were people all in the hallways drinking and shouting. However, the 8 person dorm that we booked was very spacious, but the beds were dirty. We had to book this hostel at the last minute and normally I would not stay in this part of Berlin since it is known for the party scene. If you are looking for a quiet hostel, this isn't it. The staff were VERY nice and helpful though!

Come on, can you have a worse experience than showing up and the first thing you are asked to do is to pay an additional fee for bed-linen.?. I have travelled a lot for the last 8 years and never experienced it before.. Big failure..

Nice clean hostel, big rooms!

Nice hostel, quite rowdy but thats fine, not too far away from the centre and quite nice.

We booked three beds in a room with six beds. When we arrived, we had to notice that we had to stay in a room with ten beds and only a small window. When telling the receptionist , he simply replied that the only thing that matters is whether the room has a private bathroom or not. It IS a big difference whether we share one small bathroom with seven or only with six other people. The next day we were moved to a seven bed dorm. We did not get any money back. There was mould in the shower.

• 6th Jul 2014

The hostel was very pleasant to stay at, and in a good location. I was only slightly put off by the fact that they did not offer free wifi.

• 1st Jul 2014

This hostel is in a great location for young travelers as there is plenty of great night life in the area and countless delicious cheap food options (tons of vegan options too!). It is also about a 10 minute walk from both S and U line trains. The biggest downsides I found were no kitchen, wifi that wasn't free, and no alcohol in the rooms. I feel like I got my money's worth.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was 15 squer metter room and 10 beds were in it. Smell of urine in the showers. Internet cost money. No facilities at all

It was just ok, the problem were extra charges for bed sheets, locks, WiFi and such. The staff seems confused as if they were working there for the first day. One guy was very rude and unprofessional to all the guest... I don't remember his name. I tried to book this hostel one more time via their website since it was much cheaper and they completely mess it up! One person confirmed my booking and 2 weeks later a different person reply that my booking is about to be canceled... unprofessional.

• 19th Jun 2014