6.4
Good 1,141 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 1,141 Total Reviews
All In Hostel/Hotel Located at Gruenberger Strasse 54, , Berlin.
Germany

• aandrewweir
  • Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
6.9

Place felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Very big with multiple rooms. As Berlin is so big it doesn't really matter where you stay in the city so the location was good, you just have to rely on public transport to get about. However staff were nice, the people were cool and the room was clean. The hotel vibe however would prevent me from staying here again.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016
4.6

Staff was incredible rude and slow. Wifi was not free and extremely slow. They charge for linen, so there is an extra fee on top of what you expect to pay upon arrival. We payed for breakfast, but it is honestly not worth paying for. I have stayed in many hostels but this is definitely one of the worst!

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
4.6

It's called the all in hostel which is ironic as nothing is included. Terrible night sleep in a wet bed listening to rowdy young children. Overpriced night.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2016
2.9

Terrible, so far the worst hostel I've been on this European trip: Security: the door didn't close properly. Anyone could enter my room, also the main door was open at all times. Small lockers. Location: basically the best thing that this hostel got but I'm so pissed off that I couldn't appreciate it. Personal: it seemed that they didn't want to be working at all Atmosphere: crowded, noisy, didn't have curtains! Cleanliness: the bathroom was a mess Service: pay extra for wifi?

• Germany, Male, 25-30
7.1

Only reason I stayed at the hostel is because due to the Berlin Fashion Week no other rooms were available. Location is okay, quite close to the East Side Galery. Still, more than 50 euros for a night in a 10 bed room + additional costs for linen, towel and wifi are just too much. Also, there's no special atmosphere. The floors are long and grey and the rooms almost completely blank (only beds and lockers not even a socket for every guest). Ok for low budget travelers - if it wasn't so expensive

4.3

If you're not a 14 year old coming with the high school friends, don't come here. You'll find much better hostels for the same price.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

everything was good, except for the wi-fi access.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
7.1

I wanted to keep some things in a locker, which they provided for free but the lock doesn't come with it so you can buy your own or pay €5 for one and get €4 of it back. Wifi costs €1 for every hour and the room keys deposit €4 (i think) so I think there are a lot of hidden the cost. The morning I had to check out I got very very sick and the staff delt with me very well and called an ambulance and let me keep my luggage in storage. Although when I came back there was a very rude staff member.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.4

Overall this is a good Hostel, very important to remember that if you dont bring your linen they charge you 4€, in my case I found it a little to much because I was just going to stay one night, the Staff is regular except for Max he was a great help in our stay and made us feel comfortable...

• swimfit123
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016
6.6

This was my last choice option but all other hostels were booked so I ended up staying here. Most of the staff was really nice and the location is great if you have a multi-day public transportation pass to get to places around the city. There was not much of a friendly atmosphere among guests, unfortunately, and a lot of extra costs that can pile up if you're not careful. I was also disappointed that as a female traveling alone I was put in a room with 9 men.