6.3
Good 1,122 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 1,122 Total Reviews
All In Hostel/Hotel Located at Gruenberger Strasse 54, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10245 Gruenberger Strasse 54
63% 1122
52.5119130 13.4559060
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
7.1

I wanted to keep some things in a locker, which they provided for free but the lock doesn't come with it so you can buy your own or pay €5 for one and get €4 of it back. Wifi costs €1 for every hour and the room keys deposit €4 (i think) so I think there are a lot of hidden the cost. The morning I had to check out I got very very sick and the staff delt with me very well and called an ambulance and let me keep my luggage in storage. Although when I came back there was a very rude staff member.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.4

Overall this is a good Hostel, very important to remember that if you dont bring your linen they charge you 4€, in my case I found it a little to much because I was just going to stay one night, the Staff is regular except for Max he was a great help in our stay and made us feel comfortable...

• swimfit123
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016
6.6

This was my last choice option but all other hostels were booked so I ended up staying here. Most of the staff was really nice and the location is great if you have a multi-day public transportation pass to get to places around the city. There was not much of a friendly atmosphere among guests, unfortunately, and a lot of extra costs that can pile up if you're not careful. I was also disappointed that as a female traveling alone I was put in a room with 9 men.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th May 2016
6.6

when we stayed there was a massive group of school kids there that took up the whole lobby and the outside area, so not much place for us to go. the wifi isn't free, you have to pay for it and you can't use it in your room so we didn't bother getting it. the showers were communal which i want aware of and didn't really enjoy using them, so lucky we were only there for 1 night! we got there late at night & so kinda annoying we had to make our beds when we just wanted to get in them and sleep!

• India, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016
7.1

Extra costs for sheets were present. This should have been included in the price itself. Wi-Fi could be made available for the first half hour. Receptionists were nice and friendly.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016
4.0

There is no free wifi and you must pay 1 euro per hour. Even you do, you can't use in your room (in first floor). You can't smoke outside in front of the door. First u reach, u get your bed sheet and u must do it own by own. Sorry but it was the worse Hostel I have ever been.

30th Dec 2015
4.3

The hostel wasnt as good as ı thought , there was bad pictures drawen in the lift . the hostel lounge area was gloomy and dark , ı was very bored staying there as well as others and it was lacking a kitchen therefore ı couldnt cook anything , it was Rather looking like a hospital than a hostel .

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2015
4.3

You have to pay for the bed linen and Wi-Fi. The neighbourhood is strange.