All In Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Gruenberger Strasse 54, Berlin, Germany

The hostel wasnt as good as ı thought , there was bad pictures drawen in the lift . the hostel lounge area was gloomy and dark , ı was very bored staying there as well as others and it was lacking a kitchen therefore ı couldnt cook anything , it was Rather looking like a hospital than a hostel .

You have to pay for the bed linen and Wi-Fi. The neighbourhood is strange.

There were a lot of hidden prices and extrea fees that we were not informed about, for example, a tax for being a foreigner i feel is ridiculous, also it is at least standard to have free wifi, some of us dont have the money to be paying for wifi all the time.also its a lottle far from the centre.

• 11th Dec 2015

It could be better. But not bad.

Decent hostel, good facilities, a little out of town and of course because you're in Berlin you pay for linen and wifi and everything else

A great location just off Warschauer Straße; bars, clubs, food, cafes all close by. Close enough to a train. Rooms with more beds than they said but was ok. Bad timing for me, high school students slamming doors on a trip was very loud but I would not think that would always be the case. Would try to find somewhere else next time but good stay all together

Staff were very helpful, great location.

It was a nice hostel definitely not the worst. I was quite upset when I got there and they put me in a larger room when I booked a smaller one. Asked for a new price and they said they couldn't do anything.. Just felt like they were taking my money. Luckily I met some great people there. There is a bar at the hostel but it was never open, definitely would be an assist if they opened it for a few hours every night..

The WORST hostel experience I have EVER had!Booked 10 bed dorm.Given 14 bed with only 10 lockers.There was absolutely nowhere to put my valuables/ ended up leaving them on the floor.Asked to be given the room we paid for (10 bed and hopefully 10 lockers).We were put into a 6 bed with 4 lockers.1 of 2 open lockers was already broken so we put our stuff into the other.Room was broken into and ransacked.$1,500+of electronix & cards stolen. All lockers broke.Hostel wanted us to pay to leave. NO HELP

The stay was good, will recommend hostelworld. The only problem was that, you guys have not told me any thing about the hidden charges of approx. 4€ which I paid at the hostel.

Shower heads are next to each other, no wall or curtain between them. quite clean and safe. Internet is not free, they ask you 1 euro per one hour usage. Close to club area, kind and helpful stuff, so I recommend it.

Short walk to Berghain. Very clean. Charges for bed sheets, wifi, and some small tax...

Very nice hostel for the low price you pay. Located close to bars and clubs, friendly crowd, clean rooms and faciities. Absolutely recommended!

• 12th Aug 2015