All In Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Gruenberger Strasse 54, Berlin, Germany

It could be better. But not bad.

Decent hostel, good facilities, a little out of town and of course because you're in Berlin you pay for linen and wifi and everything else

A great location just off Warschauer Straße; bars, clubs, food, cafes all close by. Close enough to a train. Rooms with more beds than they said but was ok. Bad timing for me, high school students slamming doors on a trip was very loud but I would not think that would always be the case. Would try to find somewhere else next time but good stay all together

Staff were very helpful, great location.

It was a nice hostel definitely not the worst. I was quite upset when I got there and they put me in a larger room when I booked a smaller one. Asked for a new price and they said they couldn't do anything.. Just felt like they were taking my money. Luckily I met some great people there. There is a bar at the hostel but it was never open, definitely would be an assist if they opened it for a few hours every night..

The WORST hostel experience I have EVER had!Booked 10 bed dorm.Given 14 bed with only 10 lockers.There was absolutely nowhere to put my valuables/ ended up leaving them on the floor.Asked to be given the room we paid for (10 bed and hopefully 10 lockers).We were put into a 6 bed with 4 lockers.1 of 2 open lockers was already broken so we put our stuff into the other.Room was broken into and ransacked.$1,500+of electronix & cards stolen. All lockers broke.Hostel wanted us to pay to leave. NO HELP

The stay was good, will recommend hostelworld. The only problem was that, you guys have not told me any thing about the hidden charges of approx. 4€ which I paid at the hostel.

Shower heads are next to each other, no wall or curtain between them. quite clean and safe. Internet is not free, they ask you 1 euro per one hour usage. Close to club area, kind and helpful stuff, so I recommend it.

Short walk to Berghain. Very clean. Charges for bed sheets, wifi, and some small tax...

Very nice hostel for the low price you pay. Located close to bars and clubs, friendly crowd, clean rooms and faciities. Absolutely recommended!

• 12th Aug 2015

The hostel is great. It is really big with lots of rooms. Staff is great. Location is really cool to. The only thing that is missing is the kitchen but fortunately you have lots of places around to eat.

we didn't enjoy our stay here. booked a 8 bed room and ended up in a 14 bed room. no atmosphere in the hostel. receptionists were very helpful but the location isn't great! the bar never opened the whole time we were there, our room was spacious but the bathroom was covered in hair! there are hidden charges for everything so beware of that. wouldn't stay here again apart from the cheap price

I just spend one night there just for take the plain the another day. I stayed in a room for 8 people, was good. But you dont have the key for the door, just locker, for me was strange in the beagining but in the end was not a big deal. Everything is verry clean, the bethroom was very good, but the staff dossen't know a lot information I asked about the city, but was very kind and tried to help me. In the end was a nice place for one night and the coffe is free :)

• 22nd Jul 2015

No kitchen, not enough powerplugs to charge phone, beds were three story and space between upper and lover was very narrow. Corridors full of 15year old spaniards screaming and shouting. Nobody in social area

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Finland

It was kind of a last minute reservation. outside the city center and in an interesting part of town. WiFi is bad which is a problem if you're trying to plan a Europe trip but very helpful staff, definitely the best part of the stay.

All In Hostel is located in the most vibrant, desirable neighborhood in Berlin. A few blocks away from public transportation, the hostel is surrounded by trendy bars, shops and entertainment venues. High-quality musicians and performers create public performances on the street nightly, so there's never a shortage of things to do! The hostel itself was clean and comfortable. Great, energetic staff always happy to assist. The guys bathroom was large and clean enough. Would highly recommend!

• 11th Jul 2015

Not a hostel I would stay in again. Though the overall stay was alright, there wasn't much of a place to sit and meet people. It seemed like the design of the building lent itself to just either leave our stay in your room, which I feel most people did- however it wasn't quite close to anything either. This seemed like a good hostel choice if you were going to show up and go straight to bed.

One of the worst hostels. You have to pay for wifi and you cannot get online when you are in bed because there is no connection. They also charge you with incredibly inflated fee like 5 euros per night for bed sheets. if you have options stay somewhere else. Even train station is better.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Wifi doesn't reach the rooms, communal bathrooms with open non private showers, not brilliant for the price.

The hostel is situated in a good tourist spot near u/s-station warschauer strasse and there are lots of cafes and places to eat. But the neighbourhood is not friendly to tourists, e.g. you are not allowed to smoke or even stay in the yard in the evening because of neighbours reporting to the police - so the hospital has hired security personnel to keep guests outside the hostel area at night. Rooms are ok and in the end i enjoyed the stay, but i ddidn't spend much time at the hostel

• 2nd Jul 2015