All Nations City Backpackers Reviews

2 Spencer Street, Melbourne, Australia

The hostel wasnt very clean.

• 6th Sep 2014

The atmosphere is very good, I think that I will stay more days there.

Worst hostel I've ever stay. The only good thing is it is close to the train station and skybus stop. I stayed in a 10 mix dorm. Door smells, cold but there were mosquitoes, 2 plugs for 10 ppl ppl moving around at anytime! Alright, u get what u paid. YET, the most incredible thing was that someone climbed onto my bed at midnight! The bed was indeed her bed! But the staff told me that it's empty! I've never encountered such a problem! And security isn't good either seriously!

Great location and friendly staff

Has a ball at All Nations. Trivia was a hoot! Clean bathrooms and great vibe. The las on the travel desk gave me a great deal on a great ocean road trip too! I'll be back for sure!

very good location and comfortable bed!

Glad you enjoyed your stay- See you next time!

yes great place to stay - great that the bathrooms and toilets are getting done up

• 24th Jun 2014

Thanks for the great comments and so glad you enjoyed your stay!

great atmosphere!

I was lucky, I stayed here for only one short night, as it was really unhygienic! Wouldn't stay here again! Only the location was good and the staff was friendly!

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. All our rooms are cleaned daily by our house keeping team. If by some chance your room isn't up to standard, please see one of our friendly, 24 hour receptionist and they will be happy to help out. We are glad you enjoyed our central location and welcoming staff. Safe Travels, All Nations

Good overall. Great place for one night before early flight. Short walk to skybus.

Comfy beds, the room for the 10 bed dorm was huge, which is rare, so everyone had room for their stuff. Bathroom space is limited, 3 toilets and 3 showers per floor.... doesn't accommodate the number of people on the floor, lots of waiting. Ok for a night or 2 but that's it. Wouldn't stay there long term.

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad you enjoyed the comfy beds. We have just purchased hundreds of brand new matrices and bed frames, so every room is as comfortable as yours! Our bathrooms are currently being renovated and will be completed within the next week or so. Hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels, All Nations

Location is great which is only 5-min walking distance from Southern Cross Station. The free Tram 35 is just next to the hostel. No free wifi, breakfast or locker.

Only negative is no free wifi, and occasionally the noise if you need an early night. But otherwise good kitchen facilities, decent bathrooms, and very friendly and helpful staff at 24hr reception.