All Nations City Backpackers Reviews

2 Spencer Street, Melbourne, Australia

The room was just in front of the tram and train tracks as well as at the crossing of two avenues therefore the noise was continuous and the room strongly lacking double glazing windows. Additionally, restrooms and showers are mixed and were always smelling very very bad. Lockers and wifi are not free and the kitchen was most of the time dirty. Finally when we arrived the staff didn't brief us about the different services neither were knowledgeable about Melbourne highlights.

Excellet locations, in the CBD just off Southern Cross Station. Good place for turist, but not for backpackers. The bad thing is there is not free wi-fi.

Awesome! I was upgraded to a 4 bed girls dorm. The old building

• 10th Oct 2014

Nice stay, met loads of great people. Staff were nice apart from one misserable guy called Tim. The staff and manager in U bar were lovely!!

I did not find this hostel to have a very welcoming atmosphere. My room was full of long-term backpackers who were not friendly and had no regard for the other backpackers staying in the room leaving the lights on and talking until around 1am every night, the kitchen was always a mess with not enough clean dishes to cook with and one day I returned from a night out to find the pillowcase missing off my bed along with my bottom bed sheet rolled up in a ball with no explanation.

Great location. Kitchen is poorly equipped and tends to become a total mess if you do not use it early in the evening. Annoying having to pay for internet as an extra.

Very good hostel, excellent staff and good location

Thoroughly enjoyed all nations, staff were brilliant. Guests didn't clean after themselves in the kitchen but that's not the hostels fault. The bar is good downstairs too. Would definitely return

The hostel wasnt very clean.

• 6th Sep 2014

The atmosphere is very good, I think that I will stay more days there.

Worst hostel I've ever stay. The only good thing is it is close to the train station and skybus stop. I stayed in a 10 mix dorm. Door smells, cold but there were mosquitoes, 2 plugs for 10 ppl ppl moving around at anytime! Alright, u get what u paid. YET, the most incredible thing was that someone climbed onto my bed at midnight! The bed was indeed her bed! But the staff told me that it's empty! I've never encountered such a problem! And security isn't good either seriously!

Great location and friendly staff

Has a ball at All Nations. Trivia was a hoot! Clean bathrooms and great vibe. The las on the travel desk gave me a great deal on a great ocean road trip too! I'll be back for sure!

very good location and comfortable bed!

Glad you enjoyed your stay- See you next time!

yes great place to stay - great that the bathrooms and toilets are getting done up

• 24th Jun 2014

Thanks for the great comments and so glad you enjoyed your stay!

great atmosphere!

I was lucky, I stayed here for only one short night, as it was really unhygienic! Wouldn't stay here again! Only the location was good and the staff was friendly!

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. All our rooms are cleaned daily by our house keeping team. If by some chance your room isn't up to standard, please see one of our friendly, 24 hour receptionist and they will be happy to help out. We are glad you enjoyed our central location and welcoming staff. Safe Travels, All Nations

Good overall. Great place for one night before early flight. Short walk to skybus.

Comfy beds, the room for the 10 bed dorm was huge, which is rare, so everyone had room for their stuff. Bathroom space is limited, 3 toilets and 3 showers per floor.... doesn't accommodate the number of people on the floor, lots of waiting. Ok for a night or 2 but that's it. Wouldn't stay there long term.

Hi and thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad you enjoyed the comfy beds. We have just purchased hundreds of brand new matrices and bed frames, so every room is as comfortable as yours! Our bathrooms are currently being renovated and will be completed within the next week or so. Hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels, All Nations