All you need is Hostel Reviews

Rubinshteina Street, 6, St Petersburg, Russia

No lift, had to wait 4h to find someone at the frond desk to checkout, 1/3 of guests are Russians living there so they take common areas as theirs, they were slightly rude a couple of times so I never felt in a hostel but in their place. My overall experience was alright since I'm very chilled tough. If the owner could go there often it would be different. She's helpful and knows about the business, but unfortunately her staff is not great. In 6days she went once and everything was better.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Good little hostel with a sympathetic atmosphere and a good decoration. Great location (very close to Nevskiy Prospekt and metro stations). I spent three nights there and felt like home.

• 3rd Jul 2015

My most favorite hostel ever!!!

Great hostel! Ksenia was very nice and helpful. Very confortable and safe, great location as well

• 25th Jun 2015

Me and my friends had a really good stay at All you need is hostel. Good vibes, really good location (1 minute walking from Nevsky prospekt, 10 minutes walking from various metro stations, many restaurants and bars in the street). The staff is very helpful and flexible (I had to cancel 2 beds out of 5). Only two showers for around 20 people but somehow it worked out. Nice balcony! Overall I recommend it :) I only have one criticism: free the chinchilla!! It looks miserable in its tiny cage :(

Atmosphere and staff are great, when they are present. Only 2 bathrooms is sometimes a problem. Really disturbing is the shower. Water comes whenever it wants. One time I needed to wait almost 10 min to take a shower! They let us to take shower and play video games before check in and after check out. That was pretty cool.

The double room where we stayed was excellent, the location of hostel is great, just 20min walking to the Palace/ Hermitage. The desadvantages are: you can't find receptionist at the desk sometimes; the registration fee for the foreigners is 1000rublos which is too much (when in the other hostel we got it for 150rublos only).

Wonderful!!! спасибо!!!!

Great hostel right in the middle of the town. Small number of beds is actually a benefit, we felt like we stayed with our friends. Loved this kind of bohemian atmosphere,staff was very friendly and Rocky, oh how we loved Rocky :) :) :)

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

That's one of the bests hostels I have seen so far in all of my travels. The atmosphere is great because the hostel isn't big and you get the feeling of being in a small group of similar-minded people in a very nice flat. The staff is cool, always pleasure talking to them. The hostels has a really nice lounge room with comfortable sofas, TV, playstation, music instruments and incredible balcony. If I come to St. Petersburg for long time, I'd definately think of living in the hostel.

Dear Igor! Thank u for your kindly words! You are welcome in our hostel anytime!

View all St Petersburg Hostels