All you need is Hostel Reviews

Rubinshteina Street, 6, St Petersburg, Russia

That's one of the bests hostels I have seen so far in all of my travels. The atmosphere is great because the hostel isn't big and you get the feeling of being in a small group of similar-minded people in a very nice flat. The staff is cool, always pleasure talking to them. The hostels has a really nice lounge room with comfortable sofas, TV, playstation, music instruments and incredible balcony. If I come to St. Petersburg for long time, I'd definately think of living in the hostel.

Dear Igor! Thank u for your kindly words! You are welcome in our hostel anytime!

One of the best hostels you can dream of. Perfect location on main street of St. Petersburg, coolest staff and cozy atmosphere - what else do you need? 5 out of 5 stars without any doubt. Just check it out by yourself!

View all St Petersburg Hostels