All you need is Hostel Reviews

Rubinshteina Street, 6, St Petersburg, Russia

The hostel is located in the center of the city and you have some bars across the street. So it is an ideal place to stay if you want to visit St-Petersburg. It was only a shame that the people who run the hostel spoke English very poorly and the guests were mostly Russian. There were only 2 showers who didn't work well and no activities were provided by the hostel.

Shoutout from ya Boy Tim 'Danger' Darwinkel A.K.A. The Drunken Dutch Dude

• 13th Jul 2015

No lift, had to wait 4h to find someone at the frond desk to checkout, 1/3 of guests are Russians living there so they take common areas as theirs, they were slightly rude a couple of times so I never felt in a hostel but in their place. My overall experience was alright since I'm very chilled tough. If the owner could go there often it would be different. She's helpful and knows about the business, but unfortunately her staff is not great. In 6days she went once and everything was better.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Good little hostel with a sympathetic atmosphere and a good decoration. Great location (very close to Nevskiy Prospekt and metro stations). I spent three nights there and felt like home.

• 3rd Jul 2015

My most favorite hostel ever!!!

Great hostel! Ksenia was very nice and helpful. Very confortable and safe, great location as well

• 25th Jun 2015

Me and my friends had a really good stay at All you need is hostel. Good vibes, really good location (1 minute walking from Nevsky prospekt, 10 minutes walking from various metro stations, many restaurants and bars in the street). The staff is very helpful and flexible (I had to cancel 2 beds out of 5). Only two showers for around 20 people but somehow it worked out. Nice balcony! Overall I recommend it :) I only have one criticism: free the chinchilla!! It looks miserable in its tiny cage :(

Atmosphere and staff are great, when they are present. Only 2 bathrooms is sometimes a problem. Really disturbing is the shower. Water comes whenever it wants. One time I needed to wait almost 10 min to take a shower! They let us to take shower and play video games before check in and after check out. That was pretty cool.

The double room where we stayed was excellent, the location of hostel is great, just 20min walking to the Palace/ Hermitage. The desadvantages are: you can't find receptionist at the desk sometimes; the registration fee for the foreigners is 1000rublos which is too much (when in the other hostel we got it for 150rublos only).

Wonderful!!! спасибо!!!!

Great hostel right in the middle of the town. Small number of beds is actually a benefit, we felt like we stayed with our friends. Loved this kind of bohemian atmosphere,staff was very friendly and Rocky, oh how we loved Rocky :) :) :)

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

That's one of the bests hostels I have seen so far in all of my travels. The atmosphere is great because the hostel isn't big and you get the feeling of being in a small group of similar-minded people in a very nice flat. The staff is cool, always pleasure talking to them. The hostels has a really nice lounge room with comfortable sofas, TV, playstation, music instruments and incredible balcony. If I come to St. Petersburg for long time, I'd definately think of living in the hostel.

Dear Igor! Thank u for your kindly words! You are welcome in our hostel anytime!

One of the best hostels you can dream of. Perfect location on main street of St. Petersburg, coolest staff and cozy atmosphere - what else do you need? 5 out of 5 stars without any doubt. Just check it out by yourself!

Bed bugs. Beware. Клопы. Если хотите спокойно поспать, не стоит выбирать этот хотел.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Russia

it's really clean, with relax atmosthere. Located right on the street with bars, but there is no noise. Good choice to stay

This hostel has got a really great laid back vibe to it. The staff are extremely accommodating and know the ins and outs of the city. Couldn't really recommend this hostel more. Will definitely be back next time in St Petersburg.

• 19th Jul 2014

Good location but a bit hard to find at first. Didn't really see big sign outside the hostel. Staff are nice, trying hard to help out no matter how.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Good Hostel , nice deco and clean , great places to meet peoples, i would defintely recommend this place

Friendly staff, good and friendly atmosphere, modern facilities and good cleanliness. Location next to Nevski Prospect is also perfect.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

First, very nice, friendly hosts. Its a family run business which entails even greater care in my opinion and you get the best possible service. Very helpful people and speaks english very well. Helps you in anything you need like directions to anything, anyplace, getting you up in the morning, Ksenya is a sweetheart :) Nice interiors , I liked the walls in particular & the living room with a giant play station. Not a big hostel but nice ambiance, in my stay it was all young people which I like.

• 30th Nov 2013