Alla Casa Rosa Reviews

Via Castellana 66, Treviso, Veneto, Italy

No reception, so we had to call them several times, they told us where the keys where, and a woman showed up at 11 pm, when we were already in bed, exhausted. NO KITCHEN to prepare anything, no restaurant around as they say, only a supermarket quite distant from the hostel. It is not a hostel, but four empty rooms to rent. No-one to help me with my heavy baggage to climb the stairs, no even information to call a taxi, I had to ask a neighbour. Too expensive for what they offer.

Staff was extreemly helpful going out of way to find out the schedule of transport of our next destination, and office was right crossfrom the airport and they provided ride to the hostel.

• 6th Sep 2013

We saw the rooms, but did not stay considering the security.

• 29th Aug 2013

It would have been better with people who can speak better English. They were supposed to pick me up at the airport but didn't make it on time. So I called but there was no staff speaking English so I had to wait in front of the airport about 40 minutes.

It was the worst hostel in our 14 days trip. Didn't want to overpay for just spending night in Treviso in the last day, but nontheless expected more. It was not written in the booking.com that there is no reception we had to ring and wait inspite of sms The walls arу depressing as atmosphere itself. It was my error to select such location, far from the city-center and not enough close to airport in the same time. The noise from the street didn't hinder and we slept well, the bathroom is decent.

The location is horrible, the woman who ran the place was nice, but just don't stay here. It doesn't have wifi and the bathroom was a little questionable. There isn't even reception.

• 7th May 2013