Alla Lenz Hotel-Pension

8.7
Fabulous 60 Total Reviews

31st Mar 2017
6.6

I stayed here because there were so many great reviews, so I opted for the hotel option instead of a hostel. I guess I was expecting something 'outstanding' with so many 9/10 and 10/10 ratings. I felt like value for my money could have been spent elsewhere (at the end I spent around 100 Euros which isn't horrible but I probably could have found something better). The place was a bit strange (old furnishings, not secure door) but was in a decent location and was relatively quiet.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

This hotel is well located 15 min walk from a major train station and a 20 min walk to the Museum Quarter of Vienna. There is also a convenience store less than 5 minutes away for groceries. Breakfast is a little expensive at 10 euro, but there are fridges in the room so you could bring in your own food. Everything was very clean and the staff was very welcoming and spoke decent English.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

Great location conveniently located the the West Hoptbanhof station (about a 5 minute walk).. Nice staff.. Clean and nice rooms.. Highly recommended..