Alla Lenz Hotel-Pension

8.1
Fabulous 61 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
11th Jun 2017

Very nice and quiet rooms. Handy to railway station. Would certainly stay there again.

31st Mar 2017
6.6

I stayed here because there were so many great reviews, so I opted for the hotel option instead of a hostel. I guess I was expecting something 'outstanding' with so many 9/10 and 10/10 ratings. I felt like value for my money could have been spent elsewhere (at the end I spent around 100 Euros which isn't horrible but I probably could have found something better). The place was a bit strange (old furnishings, not secure door) but was in a decent location and was relatively quiet.