Allbags Hostel Reviews

Rua Quimberlita, 300, Santa Teresa, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I arrived here with limited time to finish an important application and other work. I was stressed, exhausted from travel, and didn't know if the hostel atnosphere would be conducive to getting my work done on time. Not only were the staff incredibly friendly and supportive, but the facilities were spotless and had a working computer, breakfast and refrigerator space included. I was able to efficiently work in the hostel with minimal additional stress. Great access to public transportation, too!

• 1st Oct 2015

Short hop from the metro station. Comfortable rooms and nice outdoor area to relax in. Friendly and helpful staff were happy to recommend things to do in BH. We only stayed 1 night but would have happily stayed on.

Easy to reach by public transport (metro). Staff very helpful with good advices on sights and restaurant options.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

Terrible experience! The score does not does not match reality at all! It's like the owner have prepared the hostel just for the World Cup, after that didn't care at all with the guests. You really should go to another hostel. I sugest Hostel Savassi.

Great staff, location and rooms. Thank you!

The owner was very nice and agave us good advice what to do in the few time we had to spend in BH. Hostel is clean, a big locker for each (you can easily out a big backpack inside), and personal plug and lamp for each bed. Only "negative" point could be about the breakfast, where there is not a big choice. But I would recommend anyway!

Very clean and nice Hostel

beautiful minimalistic-design of the hostel and wonderful, friendly and super helpful hostel staff! amazing place! highly recommended!

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels