Allbags Hostel Reviews

Rua Quimberlita, 300, Santa Teresa, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Great hostel, maybe not in the center but in really interesting and different neighbourhood Santa Teresa!And carnival party overthere to see was a great stuff!Place is clean and maintained,nice open yard in a back, spacy and cosy hostel and very close to bus stop and 5 min to metro station!All in all recommendable nice place to stay!

What a wonderful hostel for my time in BH. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always checking to make sure your stay is going well. The hostel is kept spotless, and the beds are super comfortable. I was not there during a busy time of year so at times it was a laidback atmosphere in the hostel, but you are very close to lots of bars if you have the desire to go out. Overall I would highly recommend Allbags.

We stayed in a private room for a shockingly reasonable price and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the facilities, as well as the location. The staff are friendly and helpful, and we were particularly thankful gor the owner Leo's kindness in letting us store our baggage and take showers long after checkout. Neat neighbourhood, no complaints - highly recommended.

I arrived here with limited time to finish an important application and other work. I was stressed, exhausted from travel, and didn't know if the hostel atnosphere would be conducive to getting my work done on time. Not only were the staff incredibly friendly and supportive, but the facilities were spotless and had a working computer, breakfast and refrigerator space included. I was able to efficiently work in the hostel with minimal additional stress. Great access to public transportation, too!

The hostel was very good. Santa Tereza is the best neighbourhood to stay in Belo. The staff was very kind and helpfull and showed us the best bar of Brazil: Bar Orlando! Great stay!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Short hop from the metro station. Comfortable rooms and nice outdoor area to relax in. Friendly and helpful staff were happy to recommend things to do in BH. We only stayed 1 night but would have happily stayed on.

Easy to reach by public transport (metro). Staff very helpful with good advices on sights and restaurant options.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

Great staff, location and rooms. Thank you!

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels