Allbags Hostel Reviews

Rua Quimberlita, 300, Santa Teresa, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Great hostel, maybe not in the center but in really interesting and different neighbourhood Santa Teresa!And carnival party overthere to see was a great stuff!Place is clean and maintained,nice open yard in a back, spacy and cosy hostel and very close to bus stop and 5 min to metro station!All in all recommendable nice place to stay!

What a wonderful hostel for my time in BH. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always checking to make sure your stay is going well. The hostel is kept spotless, and the beds are super comfortable. I was not there during a busy time of year so at times it was a laidback atmosphere in the hostel, but you are very close to lots of bars if you have the desire to go out. Overall I would highly recommend Allbags.

We stayed in a private room for a shockingly reasonable price and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the facilities, as well as the location. The staff are friendly and helpful, and we were particularly thankful gor the owner Leo's kindness in letting us store our baggage and take showers long after checkout. Neat neighbourhood, no complaints - highly recommended.

I arrived here with limited time to finish an important application and other work. I was stressed, exhausted from travel, and didn't know if the hostel atnosphere would be conducive to getting my work done on time. Not only were the staff incredibly friendly and supportive, but the facilities were spotless and had a working computer, breakfast and refrigerator space included. I was able to efficiently work in the hostel with minimal additional stress. Great access to public transportation, too!

The hostel was very good. Santa Tereza is the best neighbourhood to stay in Belo. The staff was very kind and helpfull and showed us the best bar of Brazil: Bar Orlando! Great stay!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Short hop from the metro station. Comfortable rooms and nice outdoor area to relax in. Friendly and helpful staff were happy to recommend things to do in BH. We only stayed 1 night but would have happily stayed on.

Easy to reach by public transport (metro). Staff very helpful with good advices on sights and restaurant options.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

Great staff, location and rooms. Thank you!

The owner was very nice and agave us good advice what to do in the few time we had to spend in BH. Hostel is clean, a big locker for each (you can easily out a big backpack inside), and personal plug and lamp for each bed. Only "negative" point could be about the breakfast, where there is not a big choice. But I would recommend anyway!

Very clean and nice Hostel

beautiful minimalistic-design of the hostel and wonderful, friendly and super helpful hostel staff! amazing place! highly recommended!

Leo and Maria were very helpfull and we felt very welcomed in BH. Beside that, the cleanliness wasn't that good, but nothing to be scared of.

• 26th Sep 2014

Had a great time there for the World Cup. Nice, quiet location in Santa Tereza but just a quick bus ride, metro ride or cab ride to the heart of Belo Horizonte. It was my first hostel experience and it was a good time with very helpful staff who were very informed about all that was going on in the city with the events and everything to do in the time you want to do it. Would suggest this place to anyone looking for a mellow place to stay yet still meet people and have fun.

All Bags is a very professional hostel, clean, confortable and with good space to manage the luggage. It's well located in a neighbourhood with interesting places to visit, near a subway station and connected to downtown by 2 bus lines (and actually it's not very far from downtown, where you can find most of Belo Horizonte's atractions, so taxi expenses won't blood you 'till death). Hostel staff is very friendly and cool, they always have good tips, so I just had to review my trip plans.

It was alittle far but great

Great hostel! The staff were very nice, very welcoming and very hospitable. The facilities are immaculately clean, and very very new. Santa Teresa was a great neighborhood to stay in, and the staff were very knowledgeable with cool suggestions of what to see and do. It is a very chill and quiet hostel, and very easy to meet people. No bar, which was actually a great thing, because it let me enjoy the neighborhood more. I hope to visit Belo Horizonte again and stay at Allbags! Obrigada!

Great place but I think becuase it's a relatively new hostel that not many people know about so there weren't that many people to interact with. The staff was very knowledgable about the city. The location is close to a metro and bus stops. The hostel was very very clean and the bathrooms were the cleanest and newest out of any hostel I've ever been to.

The hostel is a clean and quiet place. Great location, 5 minutes walking distance from subway station. *PAULO* is a helpful person, he knows a lot about Minas Gerais and always had good tips. ;)

Allbags hostel is a good place to stay. One feels comfortable, as there is enough space and very good facilities. The Staff is friendly and tells you as much information as you just need.

Quiet and clean hostel!