Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

We love Vittorio!

• 20th May 2015
  • Slovenia

Amazing place and amazing host! It's abit out of the way of Verona (about 30 minute walk from the station), but is worth the walk, the facilities are well worth the money and the host looks after you so well, really enjoyed my stay

A good place to stay. Clean room and bath. Walking from the BB to the station may take half an hour and it takes 20 minutes to Arena. The owner is very kind can give you a plenty of information in a brief time. The breakfast is incredibly abundant.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • China

The owner had an amazing beard and he was super helpful. He told us where to go and what to see in the city when we came to Verona unprepared. The room was the most beautiful room we had ever stayed in. All the details and the decorations make the room so personal and make you feel like the price of the room is ridiculously cheap for all you get. Also the breakfast we had that morning was so big and lovely that we didnt have to eat again until the evening. Highly recommend.

This place was awesome and Vittorio was super welcoming and kind. The room we stayed in was awesome, and there were lots of goodies and towels provided. Breakfast was delicious and everything was very clean. This hostel felt more like an AirBnb than strictly a hostel. The only downside is the location, it takes about 30 minutes to walk here from the train station, which is an additional 20 minutes from the city center. For those willing to walk/ride the bus, I highly recommend staying here.

The reception from the staff was wonderful. We were given a map and one of the staff members pointed out bus stops, tourist attractions, as well as areas that might be of interest in regards to site seeing and food. The bedroom was very clean and we were given fresh towels as well as snacks to munch on. The breakfast was the best part of the stay! The food was wonderful and there was so much of it! I HIGHLY recommend staying here.

Great stay in a unique hostel! Vittorio is the nicest host you can imagine! Each room has it's individual style, breakfast is great!!

We had a wonderful time in Verona. The staff was very helpful.

The best B

Very nice place and staff. Wish I could have stayed for breakfast

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

There was problem with hot water and very poor internet connection in rooms. Good breakfast though. A bit far from the center.. Especially the distance seems longer when you're coming back from the center.

Awesome breakfast made by a guy with a really cool moustache. Clean and good value. About a 30 minute walk to downtown.

I really enjoyed the B&B.. Great Value for money being only 30 min walk from the City Centre was perfect for me, being close enough to walk as I enjoyed and planned to be just outside the centre, liking the walk. My Private room was perfect with an Artistic flair and the Manager / Owner was very friendly and helpful. Great selection of breakfast and cleaniness. Certainly recommended and if I went to Verona again, I would book here.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everything was perfect.

By far, the best place we've stayed in Italy so far. I read the glowing reviews and was doubtful the place was as awesome as everyone else said, but it proved true. Amazing, helpful staff, fantastic breakfast, comfy beds, and just a charming place. overall.

We really enjoyed our stay at Torri B&B. It is not a usual B&B what made our stay very special! Thank You!

• 7th Jan 2015

Welcoming and cheerful host in a lively and colorful home rich in all of its details. 15 mins away from the Arena by bus, very easy to reach

• 5th Jan 2015

Awesome! The guys from Alle Torri B&B are very nice, thank you guys! The decorated room is just a plus! :D The breakfast is excellent, we were very satisfied. The location from city's centre is not close, but it's about 20-30 minutes walking (or just take the bus, easy and fast). Verona is a really beautiful city, I think everybody would enjoy it!

It was the best hostel,I have ever seen... Perfect and comfortable rooms, nice staff.The best breakfast ever. Small and funny snaks in the room. 100% recommended... Just you need to get a bus, 15 min from center. But everything was fine :)

Very lovely Place to stay, delicious breakfast and very kindly host (thanx Vittorio) If You Plan to Visit verona stay at vittorio's B

• 22nd Dec 2014