Alle Torri B&B

Fabulous 563 Total Reviews
Fabulous 563 Total Reviews

20th Jan 2017

Location was hard for me coming back to the hostel; bus changed name & location stop after hours. The place was wonderful and beautiful' It was so stunning, I intend to come back again. Only request for cream for morning coffe

13th Jan 2017

The room and apartment were awesome and had such fun decorations. Obviously other people (including my sister who stayed here before me) had a great experience with the owner of the b&b, but the only interaction I had with any staff over 3 days was upon checking in, and a few times over WhatsApp. Unsure if the proprietor (Vittorio) was out of town during my stay or what. Otherwise, I loved the room, and the location is about 20 minutes walking from the historic center. Overall enjoyed my stay.

7th Jan 2017

Wonderful place!very comfortable and clean!! But if there have a kettle it will be perfect

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
8.0

After booking my stay, I was informed that I should pay at my arrival the balance of my stay and that the B&B just acepts CASH. However, a considerable amount was charged on my credite card. I contacted the B&B and I was informed that the charge was "frozen" and could be released. Nonetheless, when I arrived, the B&B told me that it was not possible to release the charge. As a consequence of that action, I unfortunately paid 7% in taxes in my credit card. Apart from this fact, the stay was fine!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

I totally like this place and recommend this place It was really nice and clean I love the decoration the owner is really nice

• Lithuania, Couple, 18-24
8th Dec 2016

The host was amazing. Istantly after I reserved the room, I got a big letter with detailed information how to get to the hosts place. He greated us with a big smile and immediately introduced himself with firm hadshakes. Me and my friend were amazed not just by the courtierous behaviour but we admired his talents as an interior designer. He created such an amazing room which was not just classy but they were oh so cozy as well. What we don't understand is just how cheap and amazing our stay was!

6th Dec 2016

The Alle Torri B&B is a very nice and clean. The decoration is amazing, my room was really comfortable. It is not in the center but it only takes 10 minutes by bus, the stop is really close to the B&B and the bus runs quite often. A very good stay!

• Croatia, Couple, 25-30
27th Oct 2016

Me and my girlfriend booked a room for three nights, communication with owner was great, very quick answers via whatsapp. He speaks english, room was clean and interesting. Happy to come back anytime!

21st Oct 2016

I highly recommend that travelers visit Verona and because of limited hostels in the area, I recommend this place! It's a little outside of center, but the guys are nice, it's clean and a great place to get a good night's sleep.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016
6.0

Location was a little far from the city area, but really enjoyed the room decor and added facilities ( Eg: breakfast and snacks). Was a little difficult to get emails back from the owner, think i emailed around 4 times with no reply and had to wait an extra 20 minutes from organise timed as he was late.