Fabulous 529 Total Reviews
Fabulous 529 Total Reviews
Alle Torri B&B Located at via Fratelli Rosselli 9, , Verona.
Italy
Verona 37138 via Fratelli Rosselli 9
89% 529
45.4421909 10.9638666
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 31-40
23rd Aug 2016

A wonderful, quirky apartment. The decoration in the rooms is fantastic and unusual. The host is a very nice guy and overall the experience was unique.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I didn't have time to leave a message to say thanks because we left in the morning, but it's the best place that I've ever been! The rooms are amazing and it really worthies the price! It's out of the city center, but the bus stop is really near and it doesn't take too long to arrive at the tourist places! Concerning the breakfast, omg! It's just amazing!! Each detail is planned to make people feel comfortable! I didn't feel like I was at a B&B, I felt like home! Grazie Mi

• AlexandSoph
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

This place was lovely! Great Host, very helpful. The decor is mad in a good way, clearly a lot of thought and enthusiasm has gone into it. Location a little far out but walkable and bussing is cheap & easy.

• juliaweber86703
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Vittorio is a great host! There are so many fantastic details in the hostel! We enjoyed our stay a lot!! The shower could be warmer! ;-)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Had an amazing time here. Loved the place, it was so different and cool. The host was amazing, he had everything thought out and answered all our questions before we even asked them. If we went back to Verona, we will defiently stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

This place was absolutely lovely! Directions made it easy to find. You do have to take a bus to get to the B&B, but you will need to get a bus pass to move around in Verona anyway, and the place is an easy walk from an accessible stop. The room was big, the people were friendly and everything was immaculate and SO cute. In the bathroom they have lots of shampoos, conditioners, and body washes for you to use. The breakfast in the morning is very generous as well! Absolutely would stay here again.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
29th May 2016

This is a really great place and I enjoyed my stay there. The host is very nice guy and I think that he created a very colourful and interesting home. This is the best hostel that I have ever been.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

We enjoyed our stay. The room was lovely and well decorated. We enjoyed all the snacks provided in our room. The owner was friendly. Though we did not see him much. Breakfast included coffee, packaged pastries, Yogurt. Cereal. Apples and juice.

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

Had a lovely stay at Alle Torre B&B. Great value for money, the host Vittorio was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms brilliant and the quirky decorations made it a really interesting place to stay, a lot of thought has gone into making the place unique! Food is in abundant supplies in the rooms, more than enough to keep you going. Would definately stay again next time I visit Verona.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
4.6

The owner unlawfully charged my credit card without my approval for a stain supposed 'blood stain' on the bed which I did not leave. I was required to leave a deposit to book the room with my credit card but the policy at the B&B is to 'Pay in cash as there are no credit card facilities'. The credit card details were taken from Hostelworld and charged without my consent. When I asked for proof of the blood stain none was given. The whole thing was a scam. Be warned.