9.0
Superb 503 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 503 Total Reviews
Alle Torri B&B Located at via Fratelli Rosselli 9, , Verona.
Italy
Verona 37138 via Fratelli Rosselli 9
90% 503
45.4421909 10.9638666
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

We enjoyed our stay. The room was lovely and well decorated. We enjoyed all the snacks provided in our room. The owner was friendly. Though we did not see him much. Breakfast included coffee, packaged pastries, Yogurt. Cereal. Apples and juice.

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

Had a lovely stay at Alle Torre B&B. Great value for money, the host Vittorio was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms brilliant and the quirky decorations made it a really interesting place to stay, a lot of thought has gone into making the place unique! Food is in abundant supplies in the rooms, more than enough to keep you going. Would definately stay again next time I visit Verona.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
4.6

The owner unlawfully charged my credit card without my approval for a stain supposed 'blood stain' on the bed which I did not leave. I was required to leave a deposit to book the room with my credit card but the policy at the B&B is to 'Pay in cash as there are no credit card facilities'. The credit card details were taken from Hostelworld and charged without my consent. When I asked for proof of the blood stain none was given. The whole thing was a scam. Be warned.

• chris1992
  • England, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

Hostel is in a great location and easy to get to from the train station. Amazing staff with lots of helpful information on where to eat, drink and places to see.

3rd Apr 2016

First off it was amazing to have my own room with my own bed for a few days. The place is a flat not a hostel but I think that's what makes it better. It's only slightly hard to find but in a safe location if you're traveling alone. The guys that run the b&b are nice, and so helpful. When you check in they give you a map and tell you where to go, what to do, and where to eat. This map was a lifesaver! I ended up getting lost on the way back, and my phone had died, but the map got me back safe.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

OMG its so cute!! We need more like this friendly guy and very cute rooms. It's a shared flat with 3 double bed room and you have to share the bathroom. You can use the fridge, coffe machine, hairdryer, etc. You really feel welcome and if you're at home. Crazy cute rooms and a lot of stuff. You have the breakfast at a table.

• Austria, Couple, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

Everything went as we expected, the host was perfectly on time and really helpful. The room was amazing, the ambience is so creative. Everything was tidy and the breakfast together with shampoo and towles etc. were included within the prize and free to use. The bathroom was shared between the three rooms but for a 2-3 days stay it's totally fine. It's a perfect location for a short stay in verona and my bofriend and I will definitely go there again.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

Me and my friend loved it here! A very nice and quiet place to stay. We recommend especially if you are traveling by car, there is a free parking lot in front of the B&B. The owner was very lovely and kind. He showed us a map with all the main things to visit and recommend us some good places to drink and eat well for cheap. The room and bathroom were very nice. If we ever come to Verona again, we will defenitely come back here. Highly recommend!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2016
7.4

Rooms are very nice - well decorated and comfy beds. The main issue we had was the included "breakfast" in this Bed and Breakfast. Nearly everything came in individual plastic wrapped portions. A large array of different dry, sugary pastries. There was also yogurt, chocolate bars and custard pudding in the fridge for breakfast. The only thing that is not single serve packaged was the apples. A breakfast full of sugar is what you will get. The kitchen is locked and not available for guest use.

28th Feb 2016

This place was amazing! The place was always stocked with food and the rooms were absolutely gorgeous. The beds were also very comfortable. The staff was very nice and gave great suggestions on where to go and what to eat. I left a few items there and they were very nice about mailing them back to me. Definitely a great stay!