Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

It was an amazing place, would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Verona and wanting a nice, warm place with a fun atmosphere.

Vittorio is the best host anyone could ask for. He gave us the best tour map/guide. Best breakfast in my life. Lovely rooms. My only criticism is that the shower should be separate from the toilette. Wifi works ok. I would definitely consider staying here again. Keep in mind you are not allowed to use the kitchen for safety reasons.

It's hard to describe our experience here but we could not have been more pleased! Vittorio is the most welcoming and charismatic host we have met and all of the useful recommendations he gave for our short time in Verona were great. He was also very generous, filling our well appointed room with more snacks and sweets than we could handle :) and preparing a wonderful feast for breakfast that kept us full til dinner. The whole B&B was clean comfortable and homely and we wish we'd stayed longer!

Alle Torri B&B is the sweetest Hostel you will ever stay in! We have been so surprised about the enormous breakfast that was even included. Everything was so lovely and we really enjoyed our stay and the hospitality of Vittorio! Wish you the best! Clara and Katharina

There were good directions to get to the B&B from Hostel World but it is a bit out of the way. It's about 25 minutes walk to the centre of Verona or 10 minutes by bus. The owner was really lovely and helpful, giving us a map and directions for the sights in the city as well as recommendations for where to eat. The room was really nice. The place was clean. The breakfast was great. The only gripe was that we had to have a cold shower one evening as the hot water had run out!

Ciao mi dispiace che non siate in grado di usare il miscelatore! Saluti Vittorio

We love Vittorio!

• 20th May 2015
  • Slovenia

Very cute rooms! All with different themes, and a nice balcony to walk out onto. Bed was not very comfortable and bathroom was a bit outdated. Expensive as a solo traveller, and felt like I was staying a few Italian men's apartment rather than really feeling welcomed. Breakfast was good/large but only starts at 9am (no flexibility) so not great if you're catching an early train. Wifi was great in the room.

Amazing place and amazing host! It's abit out of the way of Verona (about 30 minute walk from the station), but is worth the walk, the facilities are well worth the money and the host looks after you so well, really enjoyed my stay

A good place to stay. Clean room and bath. Walking from the BB to the station may take half an hour and it takes 20 minutes to Arena. The owner is very kind can give you a plenty of information in a brief time. The breakfast is incredibly abundant.

The owner had an amazing beard and he was super helpful. He told us where to go and what to see in the city when we came to Verona unprepared. The room was the most beautiful room we had ever stayed in. All the details and the decorations make the room so personal and make you feel like the price of the room is ridiculously cheap for all you get. Also the breakfast we had that morning was so big and lovely that we didnt have to eat again until the evening. Highly recommend.

This place was awesome and Vittorio was super welcoming and kind. The room we stayed in was awesome, and there were lots of goodies and towels provided. Breakfast was delicious and everything was very clean. This hostel felt more like an AirBnb than strictly a hostel. The only downside is the location, it takes about 30 minutes to walk here from the train station, which is an additional 20 minutes from the city center. For those willing to walk/ride the bus, I highly recommend staying here.

The reception from the staff was wonderful. We were given a map and one of the staff members pointed out bus stops, tourist attractions, as well as areas that might be of interest in regards to site seeing and food. The bedroom was very clean and we were given fresh towels as well as snacks to munch on. The breakfast was the best part of the stay! The food was wonderful and there was so much of it! I HIGHLY recommend staying here.

Great stay in a unique hostel! Vittorio is the nicest host you can imagine! Each room has it's individual style, breakfast is great!!

Vitorio was the best host in the world. He gave us a lot of suggestions, and also a complete guide for one day trip in Verona. We had the best breakfast I've ever had! And even in the day we left (because we had to leave earlier than the breakfast time), he made the breakfast in our room. The apartment is fabulous! Clean, decorated, better than a hotel!! I would definitely come back!!

We had a wonderful time in Verona. The staff was very helpful.

The best B

Very nice place and staff. Wish I could have stayed for breakfast

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

There was problem with hot water and very poor internet connection in rooms. Good breakfast though. A bit far from the center.. Especially the distance seems longer when you're coming back from the center.

Awesome breakfast made by a guy with a really cool moustache. Clean and good value. About a 30 minute walk to downtown.

I really enjoyed the B&B.. Great Value for money being only 30 min walk from the City Centre was perfect for me, being close enough to walk as I enjoyed and planned to be just outside the centre, liking the walk. My Private room was perfect with an Artistic flair and the Manager / Owner was very friendly and helpful. Great selection of breakfast and cleaniness. Certainly recommended and if I went to Verona again, I would book here.

• 28th Jan 2015