Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

This place was awesome and Vittorio was super welcoming and kind. The room we stayed in was awesome, and there were lots of goodies and towels provided. Breakfast was delicious and everything was very clean. This hostel felt more like an AirBnb than strictly a hostel. The only downside is the location, it takes about 30 minutes to walk here from the train station, which is an additional 20 minutes from the city center. For those willing to walk/ride the bus, I highly recommend staying here.

The reception from the staff was wonderful. We were given a map and one of the staff members pointed out bus stops, tourist attractions, as well as areas that might be of interest in regards to site seeing and food. The bedroom was very clean and we were given fresh towels as well as snacks to munch on. The breakfast was the best part of the stay! The food was wonderful and there was so much of it! I HIGHLY recommend staying here.

Great stay in a unique hostel! Vittorio is the nicest host you can imagine! Each room has it's individual style, breakfast is great!!

We had a wonderful time in Verona. The staff was very helpful.

The best B

Very nice place and staff. Wish I could have stayed for breakfast

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

There was problem with hot water and very poor internet connection in rooms. Good breakfast though. A bit far from the center.. Especially the distance seems longer when you're coming back from the center.

Awesome breakfast made by a guy with a really cool moustache. Clean and good value. About a 30 minute walk to downtown.

I really enjoyed the B&B.. Great Value for money being only 30 min walk from the City Centre was perfect for me, being close enough to walk as I enjoyed and planned to be just outside the centre, liking the walk. My Private room was perfect with an Artistic flair and the Manager / Owner was very friendly and helpful. Great selection of breakfast and cleaniness. Certainly recommended and if I went to Verona again, I would book here.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everything was perfect.

By far, the best place we've stayed in Italy so far. I read the glowing reviews and was doubtful the place was as awesome as everyone else said, but it proved true. Amazing, helpful staff, fantastic breakfast, comfy beds, and just a charming place. overall.

We really enjoyed our stay at Torri B&B. It is not a usual B&B what made our stay very special! Thank You!

• 7th Jan 2015

Welcoming and cheerful host in a lively and colorful home rich in all of its details. 15 mins away from the Arena by bus, very easy to reach

• 5th Jan 2015

Awesome! The guys from Alle Torri B&B are very nice, thank you guys! The decorated room is just a plus! :D The breakfast is excellent, we were very satisfied. The location from city's centre is not close, but it's about 20-30 minutes walking (or just take the bus, easy and fast). Verona is a really beautiful city, I think everybody would enjoy it!

It was the best hostel,I have ever seen... Perfect and comfortable rooms, nice staff.The best breakfast ever. Small and funny snaks in the room. 100% recommended... Just you need to get a bus, 15 min from center. But everything was fine :)

Very lovely Place to stay, delicious breakfast and very kindly host (thanx Vittorio) If You Plan to Visit verona stay at vittorio's B

• 22nd Dec 2014

Simply amazing! One of the best place I've ever stayed. The place was really comfortable and the decoration was really cool. Attention to details and everything was done with so much care! And then you have the breakfast, serious, I can't say how good it was! You eat well, you eat a lot, you have so many options! I was going to stay one night, ended staying for 4! Just perfect!

Great stay in a very ornate room! Wonderfully comfy bed. We loved the host, he showed us everything that Verona had to offer and pointed us in the direction of the most delicious cake at Flego. The breakfast was insane (toast, croissants, spreads, yogurt, muesli, cereal, fruit, etc)! So much choice! The only downside was that the wifi was pretty weak but it just pushed us to explore. Thanks for the great stay! It was a highlight for sure :)

Quite a fun B&B because of the crazy decor! It's wonderfully over-the-top and different to any accommodation we have stayed in before. We loved it. Other positives: Breakfast is very generous and so is the host, Vittorio. There were nice little treats set up in the room which we really enjoyed! Vittorio gave great information about the city. Ask Vittorio for his cake recommendation! Negatives: have to shower at night and breakfast starts quite late in the morning.

We absolutely LOVED our stay here! The host is so helpful--providing personalized guides through the city and always thinking of the little things that make you feel at home. This place gives you so much more than a bed to sleep in. It's a true experience that we will always remember. Extremely family-friendly, for us (a young couple) also very romantic, etc.-- anyone can enjoy this place. It is so warm and welcoming.

• 22nd Nov 2014