Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

We had a wonderful time in Verona. The staff was very helpful.

The best B

Very nice place and staff. Wish I could have stayed for breakfast

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

There was problem with hot water and very poor internet connection in rooms. Good breakfast though. A bit far from the center.. Especially the distance seems longer when you're coming back from the center.

Awesome breakfast made by a guy with a really cool moustache. Clean and good value. About a 30 minute walk to downtown.

I really enjoyed the B&B.. Great Value for money being only 30 min walk from the City Centre was perfect for me, being close enough to walk as I enjoyed and planned to be just outside the centre, liking the walk. My Private room was perfect with an Artistic flair and the Manager / Owner was very friendly and helpful. Great selection of breakfast and cleaniness. Certainly recommended and if I went to Verona again, I would book here.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everything was perfect.

By far, the best place we've stayed in Italy so far. I read the glowing reviews and was doubtful the place was as awesome as everyone else said, but it proved true. Amazing, helpful staff, fantastic breakfast, comfy beds, and just a charming place. overall.

We really enjoyed our stay at Torri B&B. It is not a usual B&B what made our stay very special! Thank You!

• 7th Jan 2015

Welcoming and cheerful host in a lively and colorful home rich in all of its details. 15 mins away from the Arena by bus, very easy to reach

• 5th Jan 2015

Awesome! The guys from Alle Torri B&B are very nice, thank you guys! The decorated room is just a plus! :D The breakfast is excellent, we were very satisfied. The location from city's centre is not close, but it's about 20-30 minutes walking (or just take the bus, easy and fast). Verona is a really beautiful city, I think everybody would enjoy it!

It was the best hostel,I have ever seen... Perfect and comfortable rooms, nice staff.The best breakfast ever. Small and funny snaks in the room. 100% recommended... Just you need to get a bus, 15 min from center. But everything was fine :)

Very lovely Place to stay, delicious breakfast and very kindly host (thanx Vittorio) If You Plan to Visit verona stay at vittorio's B

• 22nd Dec 2014

Simply amazing! One of the best place I've ever stayed. The place was really comfortable and the decoration was really cool. Attention to details and everything was done with so much care! And then you have the breakfast, serious, I can't say how good it was! You eat well, you eat a lot, you have so many options! I was going to stay one night, ended staying for 4! Just perfect!

Great stay in a very ornate room! Wonderfully comfy bed. We loved the host, he showed us everything that Verona had to offer and pointed us in the direction of the most delicious cake at Flego. The breakfast was insane (toast, croissants, spreads, yogurt, muesli, cereal, fruit, etc)! So much choice! The only downside was that the wifi was pretty weak but it just pushed us to explore. Thanks for the great stay! It was a highlight for sure :)

Quite a fun B&B because of the crazy decor! It's wonderfully over-the-top and different to any accommodation we have stayed in before. We loved it. Other positives: Breakfast is very generous and so is the host, Vittorio. There were nice little treats set up in the room which we really enjoyed! Vittorio gave great information about the city. Ask Vittorio for his cake recommendation! Negatives: have to shower at night and breakfast starts quite late in the morning.

We absolutely LOVED our stay here! The host is so helpful--providing personalized guides through the city and always thinking of the little things that make you feel at home. This place gives you so much more than a bed to sleep in. It's a true experience that we will always remember. Extremely family-friendly, for us (a young couple) also very romantic, etc.-- anyone can enjoy this place. It is so warm and welcoming.

• 22nd Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my nights here. The room was amazing, full of small details and candies everywhere! Totally made me feel as home because the bathroom has EVERYTHING anyone has in their own home bathroom: body creams, shampoo, hair dryer,etc. The free breakfast was the best! I even couldn't eat the whole breakfast but, it was so complete and refreshing. The guy of the place is really there to help you and he gave us a free map with all his indications written down! I love the decoration of i

This bed was out of this world and the entire room was covered in towels and candy. it was like a towel/ candy paradise land. loved it. great job. only a 20ish minute walk into the old town or a quick bus ride.

Cute little BnB, excellent value for money. It is a little bus ride or 12min walk into the main city, but if you like walking the host will provide you the best route into the city and circle the key places that you should visit. I love the map, and used it during my 3 day stay. Breakfast in the morning is lovely, nice hot sandwiches and fresh fruits. In the rooms, you get snacks and drinks. The host would pack a small snack and juice for me to eat on my into the city.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts