Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Veneto, Italy

Of all the places I slept over in Italy this one was for sure the best! The rooms are nice and spacious, everything works well, the staff went out of their way to answer all our questions and the breakfast was superb!! I wish we could have stayed longer!! Everything about this place says hospitality comes first and I love that!!

Just fabulous rooms and atmosphere. Serving the highest, helped us to get full information, send the map of the city, showed places that is necessary to see, told where tasty to eat, where to go. Breakfast was great, all well presented, tasty and nutritious. Always helped us with all things. The impression that I came to stay to old friends. I definitely recommend and I am sure I'll come back there)))

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

It was a great B&B. Cheap, clean, beautiful and next to the centre! the staff is so nice, he planned our journey and told us what was worth visiting and eating. P.S: breakfast, oh my god! there were so many and so good things. probably better than your mum's.

I'll defenitely come back! Everything was perfect and the owner is amasing and makes you feel home.

• 14th Mar 2014

Thx Thx Thx !!!!!! Big kiss

Wonderful stay! The room was beautiful, and the owner was lovely. Definitely a nice place!

• 9th Mar 2014

It looks like a hotel, but the owner makes you feel like in home! Perfect cleaning, details and reception.

Tutto ok! - servizio preciso - camere ultrapulite , molto ben arredate , è proprio il caso di dire "ad arte" , ottima cura nei particolari! - personale gentile e disponibile - camera a 10-15min circa a piedi dal centro Castelvecchio eventualmente facilmente raggiungibile con i mezzi, per qualsiasi cosa sempre disponibile al telefono. ah dimenticavo ... colazioni ottime e abbondanti! grazie V&M

• 28th Dec 2013

Very nice hotel!! Cute atmosphere, fine and tasty breakfast, carefully made by staff - we were haapy to stay! Not so close to Verona center, by foot about 40 minutes to Verona's Arena, I think. And in the end of november was not so warm in bathroom and room, but was very warm blanket, so not problem. In general - very nice place!

A perfect place to stay! Vittorio is a great host, his place is awesome with lovely decoration, lots of sweets and beverages, we had a pleasant stay!

• 13th Nov 2013

The host is friendly and very helpful to inform me the trip information of Verona. However, the hostel is a bit far from the train station by walk.

Lovely little place and nice breakfast. Staff were great and the room was cosy and clean. Grazie

Super sweet! :)