Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

I had an amazing stay at Alle Torri! Vitorio was an extremely friendly and welcoming host. He keeps the place spotless (and cutely decorated). My room was spacious and comfortable. I was provided with anything I could possibly need and more. The breakfast Vittorio prepares in the morning is bountiful and delicious. The B

Victor was very kind and though we couldn't get a map when we got to the hostel, he drew a map of how to get around. It was very cute. He also was able to direct my friend and back to the bus station and what bus to take. The hostel itself is nice. The room I shared with my friend was neat and clean. It was definitely worth my money.

Alle Torri B&B is probably the nicest B&B I've ever been. We feel like in a nest in the wonderful kitsch bedroom. The welcoming was great, the host was very caring and showed us the best place for visiting, having a drink and eating. I definitely recommand this B&B!

My friend and I went to Alle Torri B&B for just one night and it was really good. The people working there were really nice, the breakfast were amazing and my room was so comfortable, I've felt like a queen hahaha. Thank you for everything!

• 16th Apr 2014

Great B&B!!! Towels and chocolates everywhere and the highest point is of course the breakfeast! Never had a breakfeast like this before!!! Only bad point is location (around 20 min walking till city centre) but still worth!

Nice, uncomplicated and fitting - thanks for letting us stay.

• 10th Apr 2014

Of all the places I slept over in Italy this one was for sure the best! The rooms are nice and spacious, everything works well, the staff went out of their way to answer all our questions and the breakfast was superb!! I wish we could have stayed longer!! Everything about this place says hospitality comes first and I love that!!

Just fabulous rooms and atmosphere. Serving the highest, helped us to get full information, send the map of the city, showed places that is necessary to see, told where tasty to eat, where to go. Breakfast was great, all well presented, tasty and nutritious. Always helped us with all things. The impression that I came to stay to old friends. I definitely recommend and I am sure I'll come back there)))

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

It was a great B&B. Cheap, clean, beautiful and next to the centre! the staff is so nice, he planned our journey and told us what was worth visiting and eating. P.S: breakfast, oh my god! there were so many and so good things. probably better than your mum's.

I'll defenitely come back! Everything was perfect and the owner is amasing and makes you feel home.

• 14th Mar 2014

Thx Thx Thx !!!!!! Big kiss

Wonderful stay! The room was beautiful, and the owner was lovely. Definitely a nice place!

• 9th Mar 2014