Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

Alle Torri was THE best place my friend and I stayed at during our two week backpacking trip. To die for breakfast, cleanliness, walking distance from the heart of Verona, abundance of free goodies and towels to use. Overall, Vittorio was an AMAZING host. 100% recommendations and will hopefully be back one day!

• 26th May 2014

I have stayed at about 8 hostels (we get it, it's a B&B) and this is by far the best one. The decor is just darling, including an ocean-themed room and a flower-themed room--perfect for couples. You get a plate of snacks free, and there's candy everywhere. Not to mention the wonderful breakfast, which includes flavored yogurt, granola with chocolate chips, surprisingly good fruit salad, a hot egg and cheese muffin, and coffee. Good shower and security. Bus required, but only costs €1.50.

Alle torri was one of the highlights of our trip. AMAZING breakfast, beautiful and creative rooms, and helpful and knowledgeable staff. Pretty far from city center and train station, but close to bus lines and a supermarket. We will be back!

Quirky little place, fantastic breakfast! A little bit out of town though. Bed was a little lumpy.

Absolutely amazing!

Our host was extremely friendly and hospitable. Our room was spotlessly clean and cutely decorated, as was the whole place. Breakfast was good and included in the price. It was quiet during the night and we slept well. Location is alright, not at the center but the distance is walkable and the buses work well. We would definitely recommend this hostel for other travellers. It was the best place we stayed in during our three weeks of travel.

Awesomely clean. Take a bus to downtown. It isn't that near by foot

The place is very clean, our room was really nice and comfy. Breakfast is surprisingly rich. The location is ok if the buses are running. We were there on May 1st and had to take a taxi and walk a long way to the city center and back. If you have a car or bike - then the location is ok as well. Otherwise, there is a nice pizza place nearby and you can have dinner in the neighborhood avoiding a long walk back in the evening. For a 1-2 days stay - perfect place.

I had an amazing stay at Alle Torri! Vitorio was an extremely friendly and welcoming host. He keeps the place spotless (and cutely decorated). My room was spacious and comfortable. I was provided with anything I could possibly need and more. The breakfast Vittorio prepares in the morning is bountiful and delicious. The B

Victor was very kind and though we couldn't get a map when we got to the hostel, he drew a map of how to get around. It was very cute. He also was able to direct my friend and back to the bus station and what bus to take. The hostel itself is nice. The room I shared with my friend was neat and clean. It was definitely worth my money.

Alle Torri B&B is probably the nicest B&B I've ever been. We feel like in a nest in the wonderful kitsch bedroom. The welcoming was great, the host was very caring and showed us the best place for visiting, having a drink and eating. I definitely recommand this B&B!

My friend and I went to Alle Torri B&B for just one night and it was really good. The people working there were really nice, the breakfast were amazing and my room was so comfortable, I've felt like a queen hahaha. Thank you for everything!

• 16th Apr 2014

Great B&B!!! Towels and chocolates everywhere and the highest point is of course the breakfeast! Never had a breakfeast like this before!!! Only bad point is location (around 20 min walking till city centre) but still worth!

Nice, uncomplicated and fitting - thanks for letting us stay.

• 10th Apr 2014

Of all the places I slept over in Italy this one was for sure the best! The rooms are nice and spacious, everything works well, the staff went out of their way to answer all our questions and the breakfast was superb!! I wish we could have stayed longer!! Everything about this place says hospitality comes first and I love that!!

Just fabulous rooms and atmosphere. Serving the highest, helped us to get full information, send the map of the city, showed places that is necessary to see, told where tasty to eat, where to go. Breakfast was great, all well presented, tasty and nutritious. Always helped us with all things. The impression that I came to stay to old friends. I definitely recommend and I am sure I'll come back there)))

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

It was a great B&B. Cheap, clean, beautiful and next to the centre! the staff is so nice, he planned our journey and told us what was worth visiting and eating. P.S: breakfast, oh my god! there were so many and so good things. probably better than your mum's.

1 2 Next » last »