Alle Torri B&B Reviews

via Fratelli Rosselli 9, Verona, Italy

I loved staying here! The inn keeper was so helpful with where to go around verona and how to get there and he was so friendly! The breakfast was amazing and the little snacks left around the B&B were cute.

Looked ominous from the outside but when you get inside it´s a wonderfully strange/quirky/ brilliantly decorated little place. There´s more than enough complimentary snacks, sweets, drinks, and the breakfast is fresh, tasty and more food than you could ever want. The best part of the hostel though is the friendly guy who runs it who tells you everything and more that you need to know about what to do/ see/ and where to eat/ drink in Verona.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

The best place that We have ever stayed! Everything was perfect, nothing to complain! Many thanks Vitorio!

The place is amazing. The host explained us the city and told us a lot of advice about what to do. The rooms were beautiful and the place is at a walkable distance of the city. There is also bus available. We will go back there if we go to Verona again.

My stay at alle torri B

• 5th Jun 2014

Great staff, Vittorio will make you a breakfast that will make you feel like the king of Verona, great value for the price, and the closest to the city center all-day free parking you can get, which is great if you come by car. A go-to for me.

Alle Torri was THE best place my friend and I stayed at during our two week backpacking trip. To die for breakfast, cleanliness, walking distance from the heart of Verona, abundance of free goodies and towels to use. Overall, Vittorio was an AMAZING host. 100% recommendations and will hopefully be back one day!

• 26th May 2014

I have stayed at about 8 hostels (we get it, it's a B&B) and this is by far the best one. The decor is just darling, including an ocean-themed room and a flower-themed room--perfect for couples. You get a plate of snacks free, and there's candy everywhere. Not to mention the wonderful breakfast, which includes flavored yogurt, granola with chocolate chips, surprisingly good fruit salad, a hot egg and cheese muffin, and coffee. Good shower and security. Bus required, but only costs €1.50.

Alle torri was one of the highlights of our trip. AMAZING breakfast, beautiful and creative rooms, and helpful and knowledgeable staff. Pretty far from city center and train station, but close to bus lines and a supermarket. We will be back!

Quirky little place, fantastic breakfast! A little bit out of town though. Bed was a little lumpy.

Absolutely amazing!

Our host was extremely friendly and hospitable. Our room was spotlessly clean and cutely decorated, as was the whole place. Breakfast was good and included in the price. It was quiet during the night and we slept well. Location is alright, not at the center but the distance is walkable and the buses work well. We would definitely recommend this hostel for other travellers. It was the best place we stayed in during our three weeks of travel.

Awesomely clean. Take a bus to downtown. It isn't that near by foot

The place is very clean, our room was really nice and comfy. Breakfast is surprisingly rich. The location is ok if the buses are running. We were there on May 1st and had to take a taxi and walk a long way to the city center and back. If you have a car or bike - then the location is ok as well. Otherwise, there is a nice pizza place nearby and you can have dinner in the neighborhood avoiding a long walk back in the evening. For a 1-2 days stay - perfect place.

I had an amazing stay at Alle Torri! Vitorio was an extremely friendly and welcoming host. He keeps the place spotless (and cutely decorated). My room was spacious and comfortable. I was provided with anything I could possibly need and more. The breakfast Vittorio prepares in the morning is bountiful and delicious. The B

1 2 Next » last »