Allegretto Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Lautaro Rosas 540, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

It was a cosy hostel. Everything was good. Only thing I could complain about was that it was a bit cold. Also, there wasn't any hot water in the shower.

I politely asked for scrambled eggs at breakfast as it was noted on the wall that if you would like some, just ask. The staff very awkwardly said 'uh I suppose we could do that' very strongly portraying that they really could't be bothered. I didn't dare ask again! There is no communal computor. Triple bunk beds which at the top you have to make your own (I was not provided with a sheet to do this). Quite noisy if you are sleeping on ground floor. Very small kitchen, although well equipped.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts