Alma Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua do Bonfim, 305-B, Porto, Portugal

Unfortunately, I'm not very happy with my accomodation in this hostel. They only have 2 full bathrooms for the whole place which I had to wait every single day over 20min for one of the guest to leave the bathroom. The hostal is beautiful but has 4 floors and If your staying at the top,t means that you have to use the stairs a lot, not comfortable at all. Breakfast was the only good thing which includes ham and cheese. Takes over 20min to get to downtown and the owner despicable. Staff the best!

Great hostel, really modern and clean with good breakfast. Staff also was really nice, very helpful, they gave me lot of good tips. Highly recommended!

One of the most pleasant hostels I tried. Staff was great, kind, smiley and helpful. I liked the hostels itself - I mean, decoration, rooms, lounges, kitchen, etc - and the breakfast was awesome, the best ever in a hostel (and, note well, we are talking about a hostel, not a 4 or 5 stars hotel). Location is a bit off from the center and old city, but perfectly walkable and well served by metro and also very close to the main train station. A place where I will stay in my next visit to Porto.

The breakfast was serve at 8am but they serve by a special favor at 7:30am. Tanks for that.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Set in a beautiful building with spacious rooms. There's only one bathroom per floor, which was fine while I was there, I guess it could get crowded during high season. Breakfast in really good and there's free fruit, coffee and tea all day! Wifi works good, if a little slow on the top floor. There was even a free concert in the hostel while I was there. A little further from the center then other hostels in Porto, about a 15 minute walk to the center. Lidl supermarket right around the corner.