Alma Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua do Bonfim, 305-B, Porto, Portugal

Sometimes it was cold in the bedrooms, but on other hand I was confortable. The staff was attentive, and make a very good coffee for the breakfast. I would repeat the experience there.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Spain

A hidden gem. It's a little way out of the centre maybe but not that far. The building is beautiful, the wifi works well, the lounge is a lovely place to sit, the breakfast is generous, and the staff go out of their way to make sure you have a really comfortable stay.

Really cozy, nice staff, breakfast as well - although if I were a teenage boy, it wouldn't be enough. Nevertheless, the value for money is good! Two negatives - cold at winter and lack of additional blanket and only one bathroom with WC for the whole floor, which is not enought. Beside that, the pretty building, helpful staff, WiFi everywhere, relatively good location, this hostel is worth it!

would recommend this place on the building alone, beautiful newly renovated old house.

We booked a 3 person private room. The room was nice and had everything we needed. I like the housekeeping service in alma porto hostel too, it's great when u see a clean tidy room after a whole day of traveling. It'll be better if breakfast were included though.

We´ve been in a private room, wich smelled very fusty, because of the dampness of the walls. Also there was only one very dirty bathroom for maybe 15 people. All in all we couldn´t relax and enjoy the stay at this hostel.

• 14th Sep 2015

Easily the best hostel I've ever been, great staff, beautiful building and very good breakfast!

Great staff! I had a nice stay,cause of the good atmosphere! The toilet combined bathroom was a very poor solution to host 1 floor of 10 people.