Alma Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua do Bonfim, 305-B, Porto, Portugal

The building is beautiful and old, but the few things I didn't like were that the shower drains were very clogged and the shower curtain was mouldy, so the bathroom was a bit gross. Also it is very very cold so make sure to bring a big sweater. The staff were very kind and helpful but a little bit timid compared to most hostels, and the location was not central (I met people who were staying at a central hostel for the same price). Overall a very good time in Porto!

The hostel is one of the most beautiful hostel I have stayed. Staffs are nice and people living there are friendly. Actually, the building is a historical building in Porto.

The staff at the Alma Porto Hostel were some of the most welcoming I've ever encountered at a hostel. All the front desk receptionists were extremely helpful and kind -- it really felt like we had become friends during my stay in Porto. The hostel itself is a lovely place with a nice free breakfast too. The facilities were handy and all in all, everything was great. I highly recommend it!

it was a Little cold