Alma de Santa Guest House Reviews

Rua Andrés Belo 15, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We loved the kitten!

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed (and the best in Brazil). The staff is very nice and always willing to help. The breakfast is delicious and very complete. Its not far from the subway and bus station, from which you can go everywhere in Rio. And the house itself... gorgeous and very well mantained, with a great view to the mountain. On top of it, you feel you are really in Rio and not in a foreign neighbourhood stuck in the city! I ended up staying a more days than planned. Love it!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Obrigada por se hospedar conosco Pedro, você agora é mais que um hóspede, um amigo.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The self service bar was great, as was the full breakfast. Facilities had everything I needed. I would stay there again!

Thank you, you are very welcome, we are happy you enjoyed it.

I had a good time in alma de Santa Guesthouse. It was just very difficult to find, there are no signs at the door, not even the neighbours know about the place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Probably the nicest dormitory I stayed on my 2 month trip. A spacious bedroom with just single beds inside. The house was very clean! The breakfast was not the best but very flexible with times they offered me food even at noon time.

Hello, we are happy you enjoyed. The best part "the nicest dormitory I stayed on my 2 month trip", we loved that and we work hard to improve more.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels