Superb 315 Total Reviews
Superb 315 Total Reviews
Almaa Sintra Hostel Located at Quinta dos Lobos, Caminho dos Frades, Sintra.
Portugal
Sintra 2710-560 Quinta dos Lobos, Caminho dos Frades
91% 315
38.7979953 -9.3994688
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
22nd May 2016

This is possibly one of my favourite homes away from home. I have nothing but great things to say about this place. The staff is helpful, funny, and passionate. The breakfast is good. The grounds are a gorgeous oasis away from the crowded, touristy town centre. (A few minutes walk.) The beds are memory foam and are better than mine at home. The place is chill and relaxed and quiet. We had only planned on staying a couple nights and stayed for 4. Highly recommended.

• Canada, Male, 41+
25th Apr 2016

We went to Almaa on the recommendation from another hostel (Inn Murus in Evora) and we were not disappointed. We liked the atmosphere and their creative reuse of various objects for decoration and furniture. I was also happy to see recycling and compost bins for our goods. The staff was quite friendly and the huge property has a very rural feeling, yet it is only a short walk to the town of Sintra and a few of the sights. The bus route is very close for those sights further afield.

• France, Female, 41+
8th Mar 2016

What a find! I was amazed by the warm welcome of the staff and everything else. I have been telling all my friends. I am planning to come back.

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Mar 2016

Wonderful staff that is very cheerful and helpful. A very peaceful hostel in a tranquil environment. Perfectly located within easy walking distance of Sintra center.

18th Feb 2016
8.0

Nice hostel out of the busy area. The only down side was that there were alot of ants on the stove when we got there

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2016

It was great hostel with a really great atmosphere! But most of all they have really great idea which they follow! Thank you so much!

1st Feb 2016

I really enjoyed my 2 day a long stay in Almaa. I could take care ofof my basic needs perfectly well and the atmosphere created by other travellers and the staff was very convivial. One thing that you should know: it is located at about 20 minutes of walking from the train station, so if you have a 25kg luggage to carry and no budget for a taxi, it's gonna be a tough walk...