Almaa Sintra Hostel Reviews

Quinta dos Lobos, Caminho dos Frades, Sintra, Portugal

If you go to Sintra, you must go to this hostel! It's amazing! And I like the host there!

Almaa Sintra Hostel is super charming and the staff is very welcoming and nice :-) Unfortunately it was pretty cold but they did their best to make the rooms and the "living room" warm. The garden is a beautiful place to walk around and just be.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Norway

We loved almaa hostel - the atmosphere, the other guests, the beautiful kitchen, the awesome garden. Best hostel we have ever seen! thank you so much!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Great Hostel, The environment is awesome, incomparable to other hostels. Very peaceful vibe, relaxing and soothing without being cheesy. If you are anywhere in Portugal, it is worth going to Sintra and staying at this hostel.

• 6th Dec 2014

I loved Almaa Sintra. I've stayed in several hostels on my travels and this one is truly unique. It was very good value for money and the perfect place to unwind and find peace. The hostel has an amazing character and the grounds are beautiful. Thank you for everything.

The hostel is a very nice rustic site very close to Quinta da Regaleira and ~20 min walk to the center of Sintra.

An amazing place I recommend to every single person I hear is visiting Portugal. Paradice on earth.

This is an enchanting, magical retreat in nature. I couldn't have asked for a better energy and atmosphere, nicer people, a more creative and open space. It is an excellent place to recharge and to relax while exploring Sintra. I will come back some day and anyone that visits Sintra would be crazy not to stay here. The beds are so super comfy and breakfast is DELICIOUS.

I thoroughly enjoyed my 3-day stay at Almaa. The location is perfect - secluded and quiet, yet close to town center and walking distance to some of the featured palaces and castle. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The visitors were super friendly as well. This is a very relaxed, roomy, clean, safe place to hang.

• 4th Oct 2014