Almaran BB Trapani Port Reviews

Via San Cristoforo 8, Trapani, Italy

The man at the B&B began to tell me how late I am before I even put my bags down. He was expecting me at 2pm (I arrived around 5pm). He was not welcoming, did not try to tell me anything about the city and I was scared to ask him anything because of how rude he was at the door. The room was nice. The shower in the bathroom was disgusting. The shower head was clogged by gunk so it sprayed all different ways and some areas were so clogged no water would come out.

• 30th Sep 2015

Fantastic location - very close to the airport bus stop and the main city centre. Antonio was a really lovely host and gave me useful hints (and a map with all the most important places) what to see in Trapani and where to eat best Sicilian pizza ;) His English is excellent! Very comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Definitely recommend this place! A Polish girl living in Scotland :)

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Thanks a lot for your superb review, hope too see you again at Almaran's ; )

We came late in the evening and we were supposed to get 3 thing: wi-fi, hot water and a quiet place to sleep for few hours before we get to the plane. (This is what we payed for) .there was no wi-fi, the boiler was not open and we didnt have hot water in time. And we couldnt sleep well because there was awfull loud sound of air condition machine outside. We had bed&breakfast but because we had plane before breakfast we had only bed and lousy service. I don't recommend!

View all Trapani Bed and Breakfasts