Almaran BB Trapani Port Reviews

Via San Cristoforo 8, Trapani, Italy

The hostel is situated in the port area of the Port of Trapani, just 50 meters from the bus stop to Trapani Airport and to Palermo. In that respect it is convenient for people like me taking an early flight. Otherwise is just average.

Dear guest thank you for your review but l would like you remember and write if possible that you booked a single room for one only night and you had a double room ensuite linen and towels furnished with TV and AC with a double large bed ! What you could have more than this ? May be free of charge would it be better ???

The man at the B&B began to tell me how late I am before I even put my bags down. He was expecting me at 2pm (I arrived around 5pm). He was not welcoming, did not try to tell me anything about the city and I was scared to ask him anything because of how rude he was at the door. The room was nice. The shower in the bathroom was disgusting. The shower head was clogged by gunk so it sprayed all different ways and some areas were so clogged no water would come out.

• 30th Sep 2015

Fantastic location - very close to the airport bus stop and the main city centre. Antonio was a really lovely host and gave me useful hints (and a map with all the most important places) what to see in Trapani and where to eat best Sicilian pizza ;) His English is excellent! Very comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Definitely recommend this place! A Polish girl living in Scotland :)

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Thanks a lot for your superb review, hope too see you again at Almaran's ; )

View all Trapani Bed and Breakfasts