Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
Almaran BB Trapani Port Located at Via San Cristoforo 8, , Trapani.
Italy
Trapani Sicily 91100 Via San Cristoforo 8
86% 147
38.0139072 12.5121307
    Rooms available

21st Oct 2015
7.4

The hostel is situated in the port area of the Port of Trapani, just 50 meters from the bus stop to Trapani Airport and to Palermo. In that respect it is convenient for people like me taking an early flight. Otherwise is just average.

Dear guest thank you for your review but l would like you remember and write if possible that you booked a single room for one only night and you had a double room ensuite linen and towels furnished with TV and AC with a double large bed ! What you could have more than this ? May be free of charge would it be better ???

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2015
5.1

The man at the B&B began to tell me how late I am before I even put my bags down. He was expecting me at 2pm (I arrived around 5pm). He was not welcoming, did not try to tell me anything about the city and I was scared to ask him anything because of how rude he was at the door. The room was nice. The shower in the bathroom was disgusting. The shower head was clogged by gunk so it sprayed all different ways and some areas were so clogged no water would come out.