Almedina Coimbra Hotel Reviews

Av. Fern�o Magalh�es, 199, Coimbra, Portugal

This is a regular hotel, so what's not to like? I needed to treat myself to a private room after hosteling for nearly a year and the Almedina Coimbra Hotel worked very well for me, with even a bathtub instead of a shower stall. The surrounding streets don't offer a large restaurant selection so I kept returning to an excellent Italian restaurant nearby, Giovanni & Joaquin' s recommended by the staff. The University is a bit of an uphill hike or a bus ride away.

Close to Praca do Comercio (300 mt), clean, large room with bathroom and air conditioned inside, good breakfast included, helpful and nice staff. Free parking in the same street. Great place to stay

It smels smoke in the room.