7.2
Very Good 3,590 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 3,590 Total Reviews
Aloha - Eiffel Tower Hostel Located at 1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris.
France
Paris 1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris
72% 3590
48.8414043 2.3050904
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Spent the weekend in Paris and really only needed somewhere that was clean and had a comfortable bed as we were out exploring the city the rest of the time. With this in mind, Aloha was really suited to our needs and didn't have any issues. :-)

• India, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
6.9

Good location but the rooms are compact. You can hear from next door.

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
7.7

The hostel is warm. They have free croisants, breakfest, good internet, kitchen (that could be cleaner), the rooms are warm and clean. The bathrooms are okay, but could also be cleaner. The location is ok (30 min by foot to Eiffel Tower or 20-25 min by metro to all the most popular attractions). The stuff: I liked 1 out of tree receptionist. The first one was acting like they are 'sick' of doing their job and the last one didn't say hi nor bye when we left.

3rd Jan 2017

This hostel was really clean, I enjoyed their facilities.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
8.0

Other than the horrendous color scheme in our room we had a fantastic stay at the Aloha Hostel! The staff was great and it was very close to a metro stop. I would return to this Hostel if I'm Paris again.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2016
7.1

Rooms good, showes small and not great. Good overall hostel for a stay in Paris as it's very safe.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
6.0

Hostel is not great. Breakfast is ok and the rooms are nice. Most of the reception staff were either rude or completely unknowledgable. Showers are not good and the wifi didn't really work. There's almost no social atmosphere whatsoever, so it's not ideal for backpackers or solo travelers. It's also pretty ridiculous for a hostel in a major European city to not accept credit cards. I've stayed at a lot of hostels and I know what to expect, and this place definitely missed the mark.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016
5.4

Not that it was a bad hostel, but there wasn't really much good. The wifi barely worked, the free breakfast would cost me 2 euros down the street, location was pretty safe and 15 minute walk from Eiffel Tower, 10 to a metro station, and right by some cute cafes. You can't pay in credit card so I had to spend all the cash I had for emergencies to pay which kind of sketched me out. Beds were old and rickety and I stayed in the side house? No amenities for people my age (20).

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
5.4

This hostel is very worn down e.g. Kitchen and staircase. Very old hostel The kitchen table was very unhygienic as my bowl got stuck on it. I stayed in both a 6 bed and 4 bed room due yo booking issue. The 6 beds room was tiny, could barely see the floor. Had to share 3 toilets/showers with the floor. My 4 beds room had their own shower though but my friends' didn't. The wifi was weak, couldn't make any WhatsApp calls. I've stayed at many better hostels and this was the worst I've been too.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Dec 2016
8.0

nice hostel with a good location to the eiffel tower. pro - close to attractions - cheap for what location - lots of nice shops and cafes around - close to metro station (closets around 5 min walk) con - 2 toilets and 2 common showers on each floor - showers in rooms are small - no lift, staircase a little narrow (suitcases might be hard to get up) overall a no frills hostel close to attractions