7.2
Very Good 3,446 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 3,446 Total Reviews
Aloha - Eiffel Tower Hostel Located at 1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris.
France

• isilaybas
  • Turkey, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
6.6

Sadece eiffel kulesine yakınlığından ve metro istasyonuna yakın olmasından dolayı güzel sayılabilirdi. Görevliler cok sıcak kanlılardı. Odalarda ki yataklar bir miktar rahatsız olsada kalınabilir.

• Nepal, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2016
2.9

I visited Paris, Zurich, Rome and Venice. I stayed in four different hostels with almost same price. But sorry to say Aloha was the worst. Breakfast was too bad and breakfast servitor. He even dont know how to talk with guests. wanted to complain to reception at the same time about breakfast and the guy there bt didnt. I couldn't eat bread n croissant which was not fresh and threw that away. The guy serving breakfast got angry with me for throwing. I could eat just small portion.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
5.7

Its on a quiet end of town, does not seem safe for a person traveling by themselves. I was a bit fearful going back at night. The place itself though was rather secure and safe. The gentleman when I arrived was quite friendly but other than that, the none of the rest of the staff said anything. The showers weren't as bad as I was expecting, a shower curtain on the first floor would be nice. The worst part, I thought maybe I saw a roach in the bathroom but I didn't want to touch it to find out.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
7.7

Decent little hostel near to Paris Montparnasse. I just needed a place for the night due to travel. Staff were helpful, friendly and there 24/7. Bedroom was clean and had a sink, bed was quite comfy too. It's close to Volontaire and Montparnasse so it has good travel connections for Montmartre etc. It's also close to the Eiffel Tower should you fancy a little walk. It didn't seem to have much going on socially, but I wasn't here long enough to know. I'd stay again if I was in Paris longer.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
4.0

The dirtiest hostel I've stayed at, I got really sick staying here and I'd base it on the awful smell and the mould in the shower. No PowerPoint near the bed, and the wifi would keep dropping out. Location was close to train stations and bus stops, and it only takes about 25 minutes to walk to the Eiffel Tower, but even for a backpacker it was just too filthy. Would not recommend this hostel to anyone

• manuela_neuwirth4365
  • Austria, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
6.0

+: computers for free use, free (& working) wifi, small lockers downstairs, good location, esp. if you wanna be within walking distance of the Montparnasse train station; -: tiniest bathrooms ever, I'm not picky but cleanliness could be improved, the whole place smelled moldy (beware those of you who are allergic!), breakfast times only 7.30-9am, no bedlights I only stayed 2 nights and it was ok, but I've stayed at nicer hostels in Paris for less money.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
6.6

Staff really nice, free lockers, dorms/beds alright&cardlocked, colourful but dark, bathrooms on our floor were mouldy&dirty, but cleaner&good on floor below, kitchen&dining area a bit too small, lounge&reception really nice, takes 20/30 min to walk to Eifeltower (you can also get the tube o.c.), disappointing breakfast = only small croissant&baguette, butter&jam (only enough for 1 of those, muesli, cacao&juice, expected more as I've got more in another hostel were I paid less in total...

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2016
8.0

Cool play to stay, near sights.

13th Jul 2016

Great place to stay for a few nights to see the town.

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
7.1

Good location with excellent directions provided from the airport - very easy to find. Close to local tourist sites. Shower in the room was tiny, beds fairly comfortable but didn't have a pillowcase first night, although this was quickly remedied. Overall very worthwhile staying at Aloha.