Aloha - Eiffel Tower Hostel

Very Good 3624 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
4.3

The place was really dirty I also know that when put in hostels you can be put into a mixed gender room...il they messed up my reservation and put me in a room with 5 other males and one guy walked in and had the same bed number as me ...it was just a really unorganized unclean place and I would definitely pick somewhere new next time

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
17th Feb 2017
5.1

Staff was not very helpful. Rooms and showers were dirty. Shower smelled if Urine. Heating was good though.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

I stayed there with two of my friends. We slept fine although we were a little cold but I used my coat as a extra blanket and I was good. The bathrooms are okay but the shower smelled like a homeless person on the first day, but the next two days the smell went away. The water in the sinks got warm but the water in the shower is a constant ice cold temp. The breakfast was as I expected bread and cereal but we didn't mind. The staff was nice and spoke several languages.

7th Feb 2017

There is no elevator and no lockers in the rooms. The "locker room" also has no individual lockers, however the door is guarded and you need to have the front desk staff buzz you in. They have outlets and USB ports in the walls which is a major plus, however they are not near the bed. No privacy curtains but I was only there for a night so I didn't care. There is a sink in the room which was really nice. Staff was kind. Breakfast was included but I would rate it about a 6/10.

• India, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2017
6.0

The name of the hostel misguides you. It is way far from the eiffel tower. It is a cheap marketing strategy used by the hostel to attract students. I just learnt a lesson not to believe what is on the description. The WiFi was the slowest I have used in the last few years. Otherwise it was a nice place to stay.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017
7.7

I booked this hostel with a male friend, we lived in a mixed dorm. Overall I think the hostel is great. The location is not bad, 5 minutes walk to the metro. It is clean, breakfast is simple but delicious. There are lots of toilets and bathrooms on each floor. However, the WiFi network wasn't always connected and the water for shower was very slow and small. Still, for this price, I think it is worth staying.

1st Feb 2017
5.7

The restrooms didn't even have warm water, they also smelled not very good. Were not very accommodating as well.

1st Feb 2017

Perfect location and service! 100 percent recommend to anyone. It very close to two metro stations and the eiffel tower

29th Jan 2017
8.0

Wifi doesn't work... so bad with that. Overall good experience.

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
7.1

30 min walking from the Eiffel Tower.