Aloha Hostel Pamplona Reviews

Calle Sanguesa 2-1ºpiso, Pamplona, Spain

Hugo is lovely and incredibly helpful, guiding me to the start of the camino and booking my taxi to the airport. Lovely vibe in the place. Pretty relaxed. Very clean indeed. Friendly. Convenient location not too noisy and central but close enough to get to the old town.

• 16th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Breakfast included and tea and coffee all day!

The location was great and the staff were amazing. Breakfast was included and was good. It was perfect for the running with the Bulls festivities.

Nice kitchen and terrace. Very friendly staff. Good location.

It is two weeks since I stayed in Aloha and hundreds of kilometers of Camino and 14 other places so I find it hard to remember exactly how it was. I know that I would stay there again when arriving into Pamplona for the Camino but in reality we arrived at night, went out for a meal so had not really a chance to savoir Atmosphere and facilities. Hugo was very welcoming and Aloha appeared to very well run. Lydia

Great hostel! Tiny bathroom...

Great hostel in quite central location. Very friendly owner and staff. Comfortable common spaces and decent breakfast included. Good facilities to cook for yourself as well.