Aloha Hostel Pamplona

Superb 400 Total Reviews
Superb 400 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
12th May 2017

I stayed here with my friend after 3 days on the Camino. We loved this place! The hostel was so cosy and clean and all the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Thank you Hugo for letting us leave our bags and chill out for a few hours after we mixed up our train times to Barcelona. We will definitely be back.

• South Africa, Couple, 41+
5th May 2017

The best hostel we stayed at in Spain! We booked a private double room and it was huge! Huge double bed , brand new furnishings , sunny,bright and immaculate. The location is also great , just 5 minutes to the central placa. The communal area is also lovely and sunny and bright , and there is a gorgeous outdoor area shaded by potplants and creepers.

• England, Male, 18-24
1st May 2017

beautiful hostel, comfy beds, shutters to keep the light and noise out while sleeping, lounge and outside terrace are really nice and a great place to relax and meet people. Good price for Spain. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in so far.

9th Apr 2017

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. So clean. Great terrace. Free breakfast. Friendly staff.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
27th Mar 2017

Very sociable! Until 4am. People partying in the lounge keep the whole hostel awake and staff didn't stop the inconsiderate school kids. But I expect another time it would be a great place to stay.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

The hostel is in a great location. Place was clean and the staff are very nice. They also tell you things to see and do in pamplona. There is also a good social area for people to eat and chat.

• ABWheatland
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

This place is as chill as they come, it's quiet, relaxing, a good place to hang out if you like the peace. Really close to the old town, easy to get to. Loved it

1st Mar 2017

The hostel was very nice and homey. The patio is beautiful to sit in the sun. The breakfast was good and the location is perfect. The staff was really nice and helpful. I wish I could have stayed longer

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Feb 2017

Aloha Pamplona was a perfect 10 on every level. This was my first experience staying at a hostel and I couldn't have been any more impressed. Hugo was so friendly and welcoming I hardly wanted to leave. I will definitely be back!

27th Dec 2016

Clean, comfortable and in a good location near the city center. The staff was so friendly and helpful, they even called me to make sure I knew how to get there. Highly recommended! -- Limpio, cómodo y en una ubicación buena cerca del casco antiguo. El personal era tan simpatico y servicial, incluso que ellos me llamaron para asegurarse de que yo supiera como llegar. ¡Altamente recomendado!