Aloha Hostel Pamplona Reviews

Calle Sanguesa 2-1ºpiso, Pamplona, Spain

Great cozy place, very well maintained by great people! Hugo and Al were amazing at getting me ready to start the Camino de Santiago. All the tips and advice I needed!

I loved satying here! amazing atmosphere, really good place to rest and chill! I will recommend it to everyone going to pamplona!

Hugo was so great! Very friendly. The hostel had everything I needed, it was very comfortable, and had a great kitchen. The bedrooms were really beautiful and the living room was so cozy. I really liked staying there a lot! Total good vibes!

A cozy hostel, a great meet between low cost and high quality. You get your own key for the room and building, breakfast included, very clean and inviting amenities,

Fantastic hostel! Excellent value for money. Location, security, facilities top-notch. Beautiful terrace and a very homely common area.

Really nice staff! Nice littel kitchen, very clean and modern Hostel

A great little hostel just 5 mins walk from the old town, and about 10 mins off the Camino. The roof terrace is a particular treat and a lovely place to sit in the early evening. Great value for money and very welcoming.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. Everything was perfect. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, good kitchen, free breakfast, and the staff even made everyone dessert one night. Great place, highly recommended.

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The owner was nothing short of fantastic. The place was clean, bright, and extremely safe. The first night I was there The host invited everyone to sit at the table and have a meal. it was lovely. I was able to meet people from all around the world in this one little place in Pamplona. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• 27th Aug 2014

虽然地方不大,但很不错~

Staff were excellent, very friendly and knowledgable. Hostel was clean with great rooms. A great place to chill and explore Pamplona from.

I've been to quite a lot hostel in the last few years, and this one has been on of my favorites :) Staff was friendly, everything was clean, and the common area was incredibly comfortable. We had a great time. Will definitely be back.

Our stay at Aloha was refreshing. The hosts wre very welcoming and the location was ideal for bout short stay( 3min from the bus stop and 3 min to the old town). It seemed that many people staying were doing the canonical so it was an interesting culture to enter into. If you are staying in Pamplona, stay here!

I had a very nice stay at Aloha Hostel Pamplona. The boss and also his staff are very nice and really make you feel welcome at the hostel! Everything is really clean and safe and the breakfast was also good. The hostel itself is very modern and cozy and a big living room makes it easy to meet people or just relax. I would definitely stay at this hostel again :)

Nice hostel, very helpful staff, light and power plug for each bed! :)

The hostel was very homely and the staff, particularly Hugo (the regular), were exceptionally friendly and helpful. There is a free basic breakfast included each morning and the bathroom/shower facilities and internet connection were both great.

Easy to get to, feels like you're at home. Only about 20 beds so you get to know everyone.

← Back to search results