Aloha Hostel Pamplona Reviews

Calle Sanguesa 2-1ºpiso, Pamplona, Spain

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The owner was nothing short of fantastic. The place was clean, bright, and extremely safe. The first night I was there The host invited everyone to sit at the table and have a meal. it was lovely. I was able to meet people from all around the world in this one little place in Pamplona. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• 27th Aug 2014

虽然地方不大,但很不错~

Staff were excellent, very friendly and knowledgable. Hostel was clean with great rooms. A great place to chill and explore Pamplona from.

I've been to quite a lot hostel in the last few years, and this one has been on of my favorites :) Staff was friendly, everything was clean, and the common area was incredibly comfortable. We had a great time. Will definitely be back.

Our stay at Aloha was refreshing. The hosts wre very welcoming and the location was ideal for bout short stay( 3min from the bus stop and 3 min to the old town). It seemed that many people staying were doing the canonical so it was an interesting culture to enter into. If you are staying in Pamplona, stay here!

I had a very nice stay at Aloha Hostel Pamplona. The boss and also his staff are very nice and really make you feel welcome at the hostel! Everything is really clean and safe and the breakfast was also good. The hostel itself is very modern and cozy and a big living room makes it easy to meet people or just relax. I would definitely stay at this hostel again :)

Nice hostel, very helpful staff, light and power plug for each bed! :)

The hostel was very homely and the staff, particularly Hugo (the regular), were exceptionally friendly and helpful. There is a free basic breakfast included each morning and the bathroom/shower facilities and internet connection were both great.

Easy to get to, feels like you're at home. Only about 20 beds so you get to know everyone.

This hostel is wonderful! The staff in charge is kind, and nice. also very clean.

You should stay at Aloha. It's a beautiful hostel. Lovely people, great, homey, laid-back atmosphere, good common areas including a really nice outdoor area. Good simple free breakfast. Great cheap laundry service (5 euros for wash and dry). I've enthusiastically recommended this place to everyone I've met who say they're going to Pamplona.

Aloha hostel is a highly recommendable place to stay in Pamplona, from the super friendly and helpful staff to the location only 5 minutes from the bus station and center to the peaceful terrace and common area. It has nice secure lockers and comfortable beds also. I felt instantly at home and comfortable there :) Thanks!!

← Back to search results