Aloha Hostel Pamplona Reviews

Calle Sanguesa 2-1ºpiso, Pamplona, Spain

Great hostel! Tiny bathroom...

Great hostel in quite central location. Very friendly owner and staff. Comfortable common spaces and decent breakfast included. Good facilities to cook for yourself as well.

Such a pleasant surprise! Aloha hostel was absolutely delightful. Beyond helpful staff and cozy common space. I would definitely recommend it! They made our time in Pamplona great with all their wonderful recommendations and comfortable accommodations.

Great cozy place, very well maintained by great people! Hugo and Al were amazing at getting me ready to start the Camino de Santiago. All the tips and advice I needed!

I loved satying here! amazing atmosphere, really good place to rest and chill! I will recommend it to everyone going to pamplona!

Hugo was so great! Very friendly. The hostel had everything I needed, it was very comfortable, and had a great kitchen. The bedrooms were really beautiful and the living room was so cozy. I really liked staying there a lot! Total good vibes!