Aloha Hostel Pamplona

9.6
Superb 380 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

This place is as chill as they come, it's quiet, relaxing, a good place to hang out if you like the peace. Really close to the old town, easy to get to. Loved it

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

The hostel was very nice and homey. The patio is beautiful to sit in the sun. The breakfast was good and the location is perfect. The staff was really nice and helpful. I wish I could have stayed longer

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Feb 2017

Aloha Pamplona was a perfect 10 on every level. This was my first experience staying at a hostel and I couldn't have been any more impressed. Hugo was so friendly and welcoming I hardly wanted to leave. I will definitely be back!

27th Dec 2016

Clean, comfortable and in a good location near the city center. The staff was so friendly and helpful, they even called me to make sure I knew how to get there. Highly recommended! -- Limpio, cómodo y en una ubicación buena cerca del casco antiguo. El personal era tan simpatico y servicial, incluso que ellos me llamaron para asegurarse de que yo supiera como llegar. ¡Altamente recomendado!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

Aloha was one of the most comfortable, homey hostels I've stayed in. The place was cozy and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The only negative is that the hostel is very small, which wasn't a problem for me at all because I visited during the off-season. But I can imagine it being quite packed in the summer time. Also, my room wasn't very well-insulated and it was very cold at night even with the heat turned up. But overall a great place to stay for cheap. Would recommend.

• Finland, Female, 41+
19th Oct 2016

Very nice stylish hotel in a classic old building.

10th Oct 2016

Only stayed one night in Pamplona but would have loved to stay longer. This hostel is awesome - clean, chill, beautiful terrace

• Canada, Female, 41+
4th Oct 2016

Aloha hostal is spotless, the staff are friendly and super helpful. They recommended great spots for tapas and helped with details like booking my train ticket. I was booked for one night and ended up staying three!

30th Sep 2016

Great facilities great English speaking staff, clean, comfortable, milk and juice provided which was great for dad and I as we travel with cereal usually. We stayed here to start our Camino, and we came back here at the end of our Camino because dad flew out of Pamplona. (Don't know why! Could have flown out of Santiago) anyhow, highly suggest staying at this hostel as I would go back there if I ever was in Pamplona again!