Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Only 1 shower has the ability to control the temperature - the rest are really hot water and in the summer that's not fun, but they were clean showers and very clean bathrooms. Love the sink in the rooms, as well. Mattresses weren't the most comfortable but that is easily forgiven when you have such clean bathrooms/showers. Loved my stay here. Great staff, free breakfast, good environment, very close to metro stop, made new friends! Wish there was AC in the rooms during this heatwave though

Everything is good. the only slightly negative point is that the showers are small, so you'd better not be too tall.

• 11th Jul 2014

The whole thing was good, people were nice, location is great, room is comfy! But the bathrooms were always either dirty or wet or both and there is no hot water for shower.

Great place to stay, tiny communal showers. The kids are loud but hey...it is what it is.

• 6th Jul 2014

When i first saw the bad review about the hostel i didn t want to try it! But finally i came and it was not so bad!! The staff was friendly! The hostel was ok basic, free basic breakfast, free wifi and computer etc..so, nice! Value for price ok! It s Paris! Shower was a little old thats all

I have stayed here several times, and each time, I want to like the place, but I can't. I won't be back next year. It's time to try a new place out. It's pretty far from the main city attractions. I've only run into one kind and gracious staff member--the rest have been rude and condescending to me. I gave the place a second and third chance because I thought it was a fluke and really wanted to like the place. Alas…another frustrating experience.

not enough kitchen utensils. Everything good. nice hostel and staff.

It was a terrible because of bed bugs. . It 's not just my opinion. . My friend was bite by B.B too. I am absolutely not satisfied on cleanliness

• 30th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Nice place to stay. Good sign of wifi. Near to Eiffel Tower and some subway lines. Point negative: WC and shower are separated.

• 25th Jun 2014

Stayed only for one night. Lost my external battery pack charger here. Lockers are small. The Eiffel Tower is within view of the hostel, but it is no where near the hostel (it is quite a walk away!).

Amazing stay, two nights there was perfect, staff were really nice and helpful throughout the stay. Atmosphere was great, couldn't fault anything in the place. Bar could do with one giant oven for cooking! :) not a complaint, only a suggestion.

• 24th Jun 2014

Aloha hostel has a good location, everything is nearby (metro station, grocery store, bars, reataurants). Staff is very helpful. Facilities are good, the only thing is that the bathrooms are very small (you can't barely get dressed inside), the water in the shower is not very hot (so maybe this will be a problem in the winter) and they are not clean very often. Rooms, chill out area and kitchen are great.

Compared to other hostels in Paris it offers a fair value for money, but like the majority of them it doesn't offer lockers in the rooms. The staff isn't the most welcoming but it's OK. The main problems were the cleanliness in the room (too dusty) and the lack of hot water and lights in one of the bathrooms.

They over packed the room, there was someone throwing up in the lobby, and the lights in the shower didn't work.

the attention was very bad, very rude a couple of guys at the reception were really rude and not helpfull, the staircase were too little and you coul´dnt get up with the lauggage, the toilettes and the bathrooms were old and in bad conditions, not enough and no hotwater all the time, and least but not less the breakfast was awfull, the worst of the whole hostels we have been.

The staircase is awful for people with bags, even backpacks because it's so small and looks unsafe. Rooms are quite small compared to other hostels however there is a sink in the rooms which is helpful and some have tiny showers; by tiny I mean you can hardly move. It was difficult to find having never been to Paris before. Breakfast was basic but there is a kitchen available to use along vending machines. Wifi and computer available

I really liked the location. About a 15-20 minute walk to Eiffel Tower. Easy access to Metro. The Staff was VERY helpful and patient. The showers were awful - cold water and to get it tepid you had to keep pushing the water as it would stay on for just a minute at a time. Minimalist environment.

Lockers in the rooms would be nice, and hand driers in the toilet, but other than that, the place was excellent

• 15th Jun 2014

The shower was to small and you can't leave your things in a good place inside it. The breakfast is very simple, but good. The room for 4 people is really good and comfortable, the only problem was a window in the roof without a curtain so... it lets all the light from the morning pass trough your room. Wifi and Internet for free and really good. I didn't like the luggage room, anyone can take your things...it's better to leave your bag in the room. Good hostel, I'd definitely come back again.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel was unfriendly.On our first day at the hostel, the woman from the desk unlocked our door as we were sleeping and told us we had entered the wrong room. But in fact, the room we were in was the one she told us to go into. She was very nasty with us and claimed that it was our own fault. The staff entered our room on many occasions, despite us locking it. The people at the desk were unhelpful and mean and the nights are very loud. All in all, ho hum.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4