Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Great price and a wonderful place to stay! Free breakfast was awesome. Pretty secure, your rooms were only accessed by the group staying in them and if you wanted more security there was a locked luggage room and lockers as well. Wifi was a little spotty in rooms but worked well overall. Would definitely recommend!

• 4th Feb 2016

Pros: Location( 3-4 minutes walk to metro station which is not a main line, but with at most one change of metro line you can reach every tourist attraction in max.30 minutes,it is a good duration for such a large city), Breakfast(but it ends at 9 am, could last until 10 am I think), Computers( they are rapid but only two of them were working when we were there) Cons: Dirty( bathrooms, blankets, kitchen), facilities were so old, showers were bad, wifi was only in the lobby, bed sheets were thin

It was great! An awesome location and a great atmosphere. The bathrooms and showers were a little dirty the nights we were there, but nothing that prevented us from using them. They have a great lobby area and it was definitely worth the money.

• 13th Jan 2016

They have awesome staffs which are English communicable! Very kind and helpful. Certainly value for the money and strategic location with 20mins walk to Eiffel Tower. P/S: Don't put high expectations for the breakfast, but it's still okay for filling up.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Very nice hostel, but the location was just ok. The hostel in general is extremely secure (only one entrance with a key code lock), has a locked luggage room, and has a very modern feeling. The rooms were a bit on the small side, but still were very nice. Bathrooms had separate toilets and showers, but there was plenty of room in both, with what appeared to be new sinks / showers / toilets. The location was just ok, not great, not bad, and about a 15-25 min walk to the usual destinations.

Good location in S Paris, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. Staff was very helpful accommodating me as I didn't know how long I was staying in Paris. Note: there are no lockers available for your bags but a small locker can be rented downstairs for your valuables.

We realy enjoyed our stay. So keep going!

• 31st Dec 2015

Very close to the all the tourist attractions. Common area let's it down somewhat and the age group staying whilst I was there was a little older. May be different in summer. If you don't plan on spending much in the hostel this would be a great Hostel. For a solo backpacker the facilities arent the best. Overall not a bad place though

Location was not too far from the Eiffel Tower. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was kind of lacking however and the shower is frustrating because it turns off too often and the pressure is low.

One of the bathrooms has a shower that let all the room wet. It would be nice if they could put a rug in front of that because people usually got out letting the hallway also wet.

When I arrived the girl in the reception was very nice and spoke in portuguese with me. I'm from Brazil. She was very helpful and kind. The hostel has a great atmosphere, clean and tidy. The bathroom is ok, you can take a nice shower. The breakfast was very good as well.

The heater may be more better.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • China

It will be desirable if they bring a bit of variation in breakfast each day rather than keeping the same menu everyday. The heater in the room was as effective as it should have been.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • India

The hostel was not bad but not good either. The rooms were very cold, no lockers in the rooms either. What I was most dissappointed with was the staff. Some were nice but some not at all. There were two spanish women speaking in the recpeption and they hardly didnt say hej. I didnt feel welcome at all in this hostel.

Was very good! I'm really satisfay with services of Aloha Hostel.

• 10th Nov 2015

Thanks for everything, I loved the hostel . The excellent location for me

The hostel was fine, and the staff were helpful with telling us where to go and how to get there. There was a gentleman at the front desk who was always very helpful. I never got his name but he always worked nights and had dark hair. I knew that if I had a problem he would be the first person I would ask to help. Would be nice if there was an option other than milk to put on the cereal (ie. soy or almond milk. We are lactose intolerant).

This is an affordable option in Paris. It's safe and clean. Breakfast is fine. You can use the kitchen to make your own food if you want. I recommend staying here. It's a good place to meet other travelers also.

I really appreciate if they fix their toilet 😊

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Far from Effie tower. U have to walk for 25 to 30mins. It's not just 15mins as the staff said. Room and bed all really small. How do u pay how much do u get. If u just wanna stay a short night, can chose this one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4