Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Clearliness: the staff cleans the location every day, it are the guest, especially women, who use to leave a lot of hair and fallen papers in the batbrooms and WC's without picking up their mess ....

Its really great. Toilets are clean, beds are clean, rooms as well, free internet, even free bread (!), there are lockers. I felt very secure there. Its really good. Would recommend it to everyone.

Your hostel was a very clean, comfortable and easy place to stay, thank you.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

staff is not so friendly. breakfast is very simple. Location is really good.

This hostel was alright. It was in an alley, and the staff wasn't that friendly. He looked like he was doing his best to be friendly, but got very impatient with my questions. It was my first ever stay at a hostel, so I had more questions than usual, and he looked like it was a burden answering. You have to make a 5€ deposit for your sheets, but you get it back the next day. They do not provide a towel, and the shower is clean, but EXTREMELY compact. It was an average stay.

• 31st Jan 2015

The bathroom was horribly dirty. And when I wad sleeping, I felt cold every night. So I had to put on my jumper and sleep.

Although the staff was knowledgable and helpful they also were rather rude and unwelcoming. Locationwise it was nice only a 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and only a few blocks from the metro. The hostel was rather bare we had dorms a kitchen area downstairs and a small lounge. The showers were gross but warm and there was only two outlets in the rooms so everyone had to get the front desk to charge phones. Paris is amazing and the trip was fantastic, however the hostel was fine.

• 9th Jan 2015

The Hostel and all the staff were really great with me. The place is good, and sooo close by Eiffel Tower, 15 minutes by walk, and the price is more than fair.

It is not the best hostel, but the cheapest. you need to pay for bed linen € 1, but there is a complimentary breakfast. I think that for the money it is not very bad option

Nice hostel close to the metro. Very narrow corridors and stairs and no lift so it's a bit difficult with large bags, otherwise fine. The breakfast included was alright, the staff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen is fairly basic with not much space for cooking.

the hostel was adequate. the two things that bugged me was on the description it was said that linen was included, but it wasnt. the other thing was when I stored my luggage, it was just left on the common room without any security or attention.

We used to take a deposit for the linen. Now we don't anymore and the beds are entirely furnished. Sorry about the luggage. Our luggage room was being restored at the time, but since we still wanted to offer the possibility for customers to leave their luggage at the hostel after their check-out, we offered to keep luggage in the lobby. We had our eyes on them, not to mention security cameras. We've never had any theft.

Needs more cleaning in the bathrooms. And some people of the staff aren't nice at all to the guests, always in a bad mood.

• 28th Dec 2014

Alright hostel, not amazing but pretty good for the money that you pay. Not enough power points for everyone in the room Close to the metro

Everything was perfect, though it is understandable they had some working on the hostel to finish , the showers were terrible. It took at least 10 minutes for the water to heat. No place to put towels or clothes and the button system terrible.

very friendly staff however the toilets were gross and the showers were worse. need constant cleaning. very lovely other than that :)

Overall the staff member on the night shift, French guy, he also checked me out the morning I left was incredibly rude and mean. The other French boy on the afternoon was very nice and helpful... It was not a nice experience being in this hostel.

• 19th Nov 2014

The staff was rude once I came in and not welcoming. The rooms are too small for 4 bunk beds. The lighting was very dim and the beds were uncomfortable. Definitely not worth the price!

• 10th Nov 2014

The tolites are so bad and the breakfast so poor but you have a nice hot chocolate and please add some electric plugs in the rooms

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

You have to rent sheets so that's annoying. You have to go upstairs to use the bathroom or take a shower and the shower was tiny and dirty. The guys working were really nice and helpful though!

The sheets and beds were clean, free locked storage, fairly close to the eiffel tower and easy access to the volontaires stop of the metro. The breakfast was good. Overall, a good experience!

• 24th Oct 2014