Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

The hostel had excellent facilities. I recommend this strongly. The location is not that good but the experience is worth it.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • India

generally great hostel, great feel to it and good location. main thing that let it down is the showers - showers were kinda horrid

Good hostel. Really nice staff. Would recommend.

Staffs were really helpful.. location was awesome. I will be staying here again if I plan a trip to Paris.. Thanks

• 18th Jul 2015
  • India

Many thanks to the man who worked at the day we arrived. And nice meal in the morning. Thank you Aloha.

The hostel has no atmosphere at all, nobody socializes with each other. The showers are disgusting and they don't drain. The rooms are extremely hot which makes it hard to sleep. Wifi only available in the lobby, hardly any outlets in the rooms to charge your phone. Stay somewhere else.

the room 322 was very hot during this period. bathroom was small and hot too.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Throughout our stay the shower in the floor was never clean. Although they cleaned it daily it had very bad drainage and was always dirty. Some of our sheets had blood stains on them.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Colombia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My only complaint was not having a fan when it was 40 degrees celsius out, we just cooked in our room. There was also no temperature control in the shower, so we took a steaming hot showers in 40 degree weather too. Overall it was great. Free breakfast, luggage storage, nice guests and computers with free wifi.

the hostel plays very good music. The common area is a nice place to be. I enjoyed my stay a lot.

Good location, good breakfast. Probably the worst facilities I've had so far in Europe. the shower was a push button shower with no temperature control so it was hot, we were there in a heat wave and having a hot shower when it's 40 degrees is not fun. Also the shower on the top floor was filthy. The toilets were shared and they were quite gross too. The beds were uncomfortable with plastic mattress protectors making the heat wave worse. No fans or aircon. Bottom line don't stay here in summer.

It was extremely hot at night and nothing really cooled the room down. We left the window open just so we could at least have some air but people smoked right outside the window. The wifi didn't work in my room so I had to hang out in the lobby if I wanted to check my email. This wasn't a huge deal except that there wasn't enough seating for the rest of those who were also getting wifi. The showers were extremely inconvenient to get to since I had to go up a flight of stairs to get to them.

Sorry about the heat. Paris experienced a very exceptional heat wave for about a week. Few hotels or private homes in northern France are equipped to handle such exceptional heat. Paris is back to its normal mild temperature, you'd love Paris now! :) Otherwise, we do have showers on each floor. The WIFI should work everywhere in the building, but it's true that some devices have a harder time connecting. Otherwise we have computers available for free use.

Good facilities, very helpful personnel who speak excellent English.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

I travel and stay a lot in hostels. Plus i've also worked in a hostel myself and it was really dissapoiting to see how unfriendly and unhelping the staff was. They barely explained anything about the hostel and were moody all the time. Very disapoiting. Also there was only one tinny shower and two toilets per floor with at least 20 people sleeping in each floor? Are you kiding me? Very dirty in the kitchen, toilets and other spaces, not enough hangers for clothes both in room and toilet/showers.

Tiny bit Overpriced! Only one Bathroom per floor therefore like 3 or 4 rooms with multiple ppl sharing one bathroom and shower. Other than that pretty cool hostel!

The showers were cramped and dirty and didn't provide any shelving. The wifi is spotty and terrible. The free lockers are too small and fairly jenky.

The staff was awesome. Very nice people. And the hostel itself super clean, Internet was great too. Easy to get around.I would just recommend them to add more details about how to get there because the street does not appear in some of the maps. Just mentioning that and including some other streets that are close by would really help. Thank you!

Close to Eiffel Tower, good breakfast, comfortable beds. Only problem is, it's a bit expensive for a hostel but I guess Paris generally is.

It's good location and clean room. But breakfast is not bad.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The cleanliness was pretty subpar. The facilities were adequate but not good. The location was pretty good and that made up for everything else the hostel lacked. And the showers were pretty bad. I wouldn't stay here again mostly because the location was okay to get to the Eiffel Tower, but it's not that great for getting to other stops. I think it would be worth paying less to get a hostel further away than aloha and just take the metro everywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4