Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Not really comfortable and few bathrooms. I had to wake up early and at 4:30 am the fire alarm went off because a false alarm, I know it's not their fault but the next day I was really tiered and I couldn't help to blame the bad sleep.

The staff was super helpful and spoke english and spanish, which was nice. The lacation is perfect and their wifi is really good.

Awesome Hostel. Rooms are a good size and beds are good. Bathrooms are really small though. But good location and not too touristy.

Half of the staff was really friendly and helpful and great, but the other half were very dismissive and seemed annoyed with every question and even our presence.

Half hour walk from Eiffel Tower and surrounded by shops and cute restaraunts! The hostel itself is bright and colourful inside with all the necessary amenities. Best hostel I have stayed in for a while.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I really enjoyed my stay at Aloha - the staff were great, the rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the location was within walking distance of the Eiffel tower and very close to the Volontaires metro station. The only downside of this hostel was the fact that there was only one shower per floor, and they were a bit dingy. That said, I would still highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Paris - just bring shower flip flops and plan to shower at off-peak times!

I met so many nice people here, there's a friendly atmosphere. It was a bit tough on hot nights without AC but I was luckily next to the window, so I managed. You definitely get what you pay for here. I didn't like that you don't get lockers for your bag, but you're provided with small lockers for valuables, which was good!

Positive: some of the employes are friendly. Negative: Small and smelly shower and to change clothes have to step into it; only hot water in summertime, forget about a fresh shower; the beds have no basquets lo leave staf; the plugs are on top of the walls almost touching the roof; no individual lights for beds; terible mattress.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

Very good hostel, i will definitely be coming back

A very average hostel. The really nice thing is that breakfast is included, and it's pretty close to the Volontaires metro stop, and about a half-hour's walk from the Eiffel Tower. Other than that, very average. Not bad, but not super super awesome either. Don't know if I'd jump at the chance to stay here again, but also wouldn't mind coming back either.

it's a good hostel, the neighborhood was pretty secure to walk in the night, is to 20 minutes walking to eiffel tower and really close to supermarkets, laundry, etc. But i think when i staid there, the people in the others rooms was too younger (like 18 years old), cause they played and screamed like childrens xD

The hostel had excellent facilities. I recommend this strongly. The location is not that good but the experience is worth it.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • India

generally great hostel, great feel to it and good location. main thing that let it down is the showers - showers were kinda horrid

Great location, 1 minute walk from the metro and 5 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. Lovely staff. Very small rooms but as there were only 3 of us in a 4 man room it was alright.

Good hostel. Really nice staff. Would recommend.

Staffs were really helpful.. location was awesome. I will be staying here again if I plan a trip to Paris.. Thanks

• 18th Jul 2015
  • India

Many thanks to the man who worked at the day we arrived. And nice meal in the morning. Thank you Aloha.

good hostel

Its good, but the location is too off the bit, I would rather prefer somewhere not very far from Eiffel.

The hostel has no atmosphere at all, nobody socializes with each other. The showers are disgusting and they don't drain. The rooms are extremely hot which makes it hard to sleep. Wifi only available in the lobby, hardly any outlets in the rooms to charge your phone. Stay somewhere else.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4