Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

There really aren't any complaints other than the fact that the rooms do not have outlets for charging any of your appliances...you had to take it down to the front desk for them to charge for you or sit in the hallways...not very convenient if you are using your phone for an alarm, but it's almost dead. Other than that, the staff was extremely helpful in all aspects for finding our way around Paris!

• 24th Apr 2015

- 5 computers with internet available so I didn't need to carry my laptop+charger+mouse with me - very good breakfasts - 2 types of tasty musli with chocolate pieces, nice big croissant and baguette - good laundry - simply, freshm warm, already made for the guests' convenience - 2 toilets on floor and private shower, that is enough actually - some coat hangers on wall were extremely useful in a dorm room

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Friendly and helpful staff. The free breakfast is a great plus. I'd recommend aloha to anyone wanting to budget in Paris.

alexandre gomes, is very kind and helpfull. The rest of the staff was very bad and not wating to help

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Ecuador

Helpful staff, nice showers, and rooms. Breakfast is pretty basic with just a baguette, croissant, jam, juice, muesli, and coffee. Two days in a row one of the bathrooms did not have any toilet paper. It is close to a metro station which is great since Paris is easy to check out with the metro. Bring some ear plugs because you can hear people walking up and down the stairs, and during my stay there was a group of 30 ten year old children. Wi-Fi is only good in your room and there weren't lockers

We loved it here. Our first few nights we stayed in an airbnb apartment in the 9th arrondismont, and a hostel is definitely te better way to go. We were so glad we moved here for our latter half of the trip. The location is what I had imagined of Paris, with cute little bread and pastry shops and flower shops and fruit shops and grocery stores down the street. It's a nice walk to the Eiffel Tower. The staff were very helpful, and we met some great friends in our dorm. We're glad we stayed here.

• 9th Apr 2015

Hello- I flew into the Orly Sud airport and stayed at Aloha Hostel. Since I flew out of the Beauvais airport, the hostel told me how to get to the bus station and to be there 3 hours early. I had assumed that a bus would run about every half hour or so, so I missed my bus to the airport by 2 minutes. It would be very helpful to have gotten the website to buy the bus tickets and known that their are specific buses for each flight!

Staff: Day staff ladies are not very welcoming. They didn't even tell me where the sheets were or where the kitchen was. Male night staff are nicer. Atmosphere: While they did put an effort in a common area, not really a good hang out spot, feels more like you're in the staff's space. Cleanliness: I did see staff clean. Washrooms and toilets could have more attention. Bathroom floors were often wet and slippery. Facilities: Wi-Fi is horrible. Cash only. Updated bathrooms! Sinks in bedroom!

The location was good a 20 min walk to the Eiffel tower and 3 min to a metro station. Staff were okay facilities alright about two toilets per floor no lockers inside the rooms but there are small ones by the reception. Breakfast was actually not too bad. Still too expensive though.

Breakfeast is good, location too, wifi is ok... Nice kitchen. No eletric outlets in the bedroom. Matress really awful. The bed shakes a lot so when you are sleeping and someone goes to bed you wake up.

I did not like this hostel. pros: wifi, lockers not require a padlock, breakfast included cons: hot water was hit-or-miss, made you pay in cash, reimbursement is not an option if you need to change your trip, breakfast wasn't very good, walls are very thin, people weren't very friendly. I would not stay here again.

Clearliness: the staff cleans the location every day, it are the guest, especially women, who use to leave a lot of hair and fallen papers in the batbrooms and WC's without picking up their mess ....

Its really great. Toilets are clean, beds are clean, rooms as well, free internet, even free bread (!), there are lockers. I felt very secure there. Its really good. Would recommend it to everyone.

Your hostel was a very clean, comfortable and easy place to stay, thank you.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

staff is not so friendly. breakfast is very simple. Location is really good.

This hostel was alright. It was in an alley, and the staff wasn't that friendly. He looked like he was doing his best to be friendly, but got very impatient with my questions. It was my first ever stay at a hostel, so I had more questions than usual, and he looked like it was a burden answering. You have to make a 5€ deposit for your sheets, but you get it back the next day. They do not provide a towel, and the shower is clean, but EXTREMELY compact. It was an average stay.

• 31st Jan 2015

The bathroom was horribly dirty. And when I wad sleeping, I felt cold every night. So I had to put on my jumper and sleep.

Although the staff was knowledgable and helpful they also were rather rude and unwelcoming. Locationwise it was nice only a 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and only a few blocks from the metro. The hostel was rather bare we had dorms a kitchen area downstairs and a small lounge. The showers were gross but warm and there was only two outlets in the rooms so everyone had to get the front desk to charge phones. Paris is amazing and the trip was fantastic, however the hostel was fine.

• 9th Jan 2015

The Hostel and all the staff were really great with me. The place is good, and sooo close by Eiffel Tower, 15 minutes by walk, and the price is more than fair.

It is not the best hostel, but the cheapest. you need to pay for bed linen € 1, but there is a complimentary breakfast. I think that for the money it is not very bad option