Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Alright hostel, not amazing but pretty good for the money that you pay. Not enough power points for everyone in the room Close to the metro

Everything was perfect, though it is understandable they had some working on the hostel to finish , the showers were terrible. It took at least 10 minutes for the water to heat. No place to put towels or clothes and the button system terrible.

very friendly staff however the toilets were gross and the showers were worse. need constant cleaning. very lovely other than that :)

Overall the staff member on the night shift, French guy, he also checked me out the morning I left was incredibly rude and mean. The other French boy on the afternoon was very nice and helpful... It was not a nice experience being in this hostel.

• 19th Nov 2014

The staff was rude once I came in and not welcoming. The rooms are too small for 4 bunk beds. The lighting was very dim and the beds were uncomfortable. Definitely not worth the price!

• 10th Nov 2014

The tolites are so bad and the breakfast so poor but you have a nice hot chocolate and please add some electric plugs in the rooms

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

You have to rent sheets so that's annoying. You have to go upstairs to use the bathroom or take a shower and the shower was tiny and dirty. The guys working were really nice and helpful though!

The sheets and beds were clean, free locked storage, fairly close to the eiffel tower and easy access to the volontaires stop of the metro. The breakfast was good. Overall, a good experience!

• 24th Oct 2014

Genrrally nice and clean place to stay, pleasant atmosphere, good brekfast. However, a huge remark concerning the hygiene ; only 1 shower per floor ( 7 rooms) !!! It's a real pity!

I've never seen people so rude like the staff in this hostel. There was a guy and a spanish girl, they were awesome but there was this French girl , oh my god. I seriously wanted to get away from that place because of her .

• 18th Oct 2014

The breakfast is really bad.

DId I receive a phone call on Monday the last day I was registered? There was no information as I got back very late. But I forgot to ask if a call had come in from The Jeu De Paume Museum? Please call me at 1-212-77-4120 iin New York. to let me know if a call did comein & what the message was. Thanks so much, I loved the people I met. I loved the stadff. Youa re all GREAT, CLEAR HELPFUL & no bs.

• 17th Oct 2014

Very Small shower, no place to hang things like your towel, change of clothes... no ventilation

• 13th Oct 2014

I like the place it's walking distance to eiffel tower.staff is friendly except the staff incharge in the kitchen i don't like the way they work it's seems like they are angry to served their guess.also the sink and faucet is very dirty.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

bedroom was very clean. I had a sink in my room which was very convenient. Showers left something to be desired, they were a B/B-. Breakfast included with stay. Breakfast was B+, can't complain about free coffee!

I stay there more days than excepted because I was in Paris per almost 3 weeks so I was tired to change one other hostel so I stay until the 05 of October. The staff was really good, really helpful.Something that I really don't like from this place is that I have to go to the Laundry to wash my bed clothes, because it smells kind of dirty and also, when I arrive to my first room, my first perception, was the humidity and the low ventilation.The number of toilets and showers is far to be enough.

Aloha is fairly standard: great location with Eiffel Tower a leisurely & scenic walk away; metro stop just down the street that will take you to Concord near the Louvre and Pigalle etc; nice common area; simple but effective breakfast; good free wifi; staff are good receptionists. Showers were the only real problem: basically an almost unventilated closet with no control over the water temperature (very hot). Recommendation for any hostel: block showers.

Shower is the size of a closet, and always occupied. Need more showers on all floors.

The shower room should be improved immediately especially space and hygiene.

Only one shower working when i was there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4