Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

the room 322 was very hot during this period. bathroom was small and hot too.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Throughout our stay the shower in the floor was never clean. Although they cleaned it daily it had very bad drainage and was always dirty. Some of our sheets had blood stains on them.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Colombia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My only complaint was not having a fan when it was 40 degrees celsius out, we just cooked in our room. There was also no temperature control in the shower, so we took a steaming hot showers in 40 degree weather too. Overall it was great. Free breakfast, luggage storage, nice guests and computers with free wifi.

the hostel plays very good music. The common area is a nice place to be. I enjoyed my stay a lot.

Good location, good breakfast. Probably the worst facilities I've had so far in Europe. the shower was a push button shower with no temperature control so it was hot, we were there in a heat wave and having a hot shower when it's 40 degrees is not fun. Also the shower on the top floor was filthy. The toilets were shared and they were quite gross too. The beds were uncomfortable with plastic mattress protectors making the heat wave worse. No fans or aircon. Bottom line don't stay here in summer.

It was extremely hot at night and nothing really cooled the room down. We left the window open just so we could at least have some air but people smoked right outside the window. The wifi didn't work in my room so I had to hang out in the lobby if I wanted to check my email. This wasn't a huge deal except that there wasn't enough seating for the rest of those who were also getting wifi. The showers were extremely inconvenient to get to since I had to go up a flight of stairs to get to them.

Sorry about the heat. Paris experienced a very exceptional heat wave for about a week. Few hotels or private homes in northern France are equipped to handle such exceptional heat. Paris is back to its normal mild temperature, you'd love Paris now! :) Otherwise, we do have showers on each floor. The WIFI should work everywhere in the building, but it's true that some devices have a harder time connecting. Otherwise we have computers available for free use.

Good facilities, very helpful personnel who speak excellent English.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

I travel and stay a lot in hostels. Plus i've also worked in a hostel myself and it was really dissapoiting to see how unfriendly and unhelping the staff was. They barely explained anything about the hostel and were moody all the time. Very disapoiting. Also there was only one tinny shower and two toilets per floor with at least 20 people sleeping in each floor? Are you kiding me? Very dirty in the kitchen, toilets and other spaces, not enough hangers for clothes both in room and toilet/showers.

Tiny bit Overpriced! Only one Bathroom per floor therefore like 3 or 4 rooms with multiple ppl sharing one bathroom and shower. Other than that pretty cool hostel!

The showers were cramped and dirty and didn't provide any shelving. The wifi is spotty and terrible. The free lockers are too small and fairly jenky.

The staff was awesome. Very nice people. And the hostel itself super clean, Internet was great too. Easy to get around.I would just recommend them to add more details about how to get there because the street does not appear in some of the maps. Just mentioning that and including some other streets that are close by would really help. Thank you!

Close to Eiffel Tower, good breakfast, comfortable beds. Only problem is, it's a bit expensive for a hostel but I guess Paris generally is.

It's good location and clean room. But breakfast is not bad.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The cleanliness was pretty subpar. The facilities were adequate but not good. The location was pretty good and that made up for everything else the hostel lacked. And the showers were pretty bad. I wouldn't stay here again mostly because the location was okay to get to the Eiffel Tower, but it's not that great for getting to other stops. I think it would be worth paying less to get a hostel further away than aloha and just take the metro everywhere.

Way too little showers to compensate for lack of ensuite bathrooms, almost no hangers in rooms. Many untidy corners, but not overall dirty. Staff incapable of providing a decent bill including Hostelworld deposit. Good place though to stay if you like the somewhat calmer 15th arrondissement, and very close to city-cutting metro line.

Stayed in a 4 mix with my girlfriend overall a great time and great location for your money. They staff were extremely helpful too. The only downside is the shower drain, it never drained so you would stand in nasty water for the last half of your shower and it also it smelt like mold. The hostel was very clean except the showers.

I was overall pretty pleased with the hostel. It wasn't the kind of place I'd want to stay to hang out and meet other travelers (not a lot of lobby room compared to other hostels in Europe, but that's to be expected in Paris). Overall a good night's sleep for the money.

The location was excellent with all the necessary facilities near by as well as being close to the Eiffel Tower. The luggage storage seemed secure and the free computers were a bonus. The kitchen was pretty well stocked with the exception of cups and pot holders. The showers were renovated but unfortunately there is not enough ventilation in the showers so there is moisture and black on the ceiling. The stay was good for the location and price.

Só não peça informações a Daniela na recepção. Ela é muito brava e não gosta de dar informações.

I stay here with my wife. Hostel Staff is very nice and helpful especially the guy in Kitchen Christopher he helped us to find the bus. Rooms were small but neat & clean hot showers and new linen. WiFi only works at reception area and free breakfast was great. The main feature of the hostel is that it is hardly 10 minutes walk from Eiffel Tower. Over all it is a great place to stay and good value for money.

• 10th Jun 2015