Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere. The free breakfast is a great plus. I'd recommend aloha to anyone wanting to budget in Paris.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Poland

My third stay here in 2 years because I like the location and the kitchen. There's just one problem, and that is the shower facilities. They are getting ridiculous. It's completely dark once you close the curtain, you can't control the water temperature and you need to push a button every 30 seconds to keep the water running. It would be sooo much better!

Good hostel. No lift was bad part, And the staff allways seemed like they had to help you not they wanted to help you out with how to get to a certain spot. Other wise decent stay.

Almost everything in this hostel is wrong: the rude staff, the cold berdroom, the bed linen that we cant assert that was clean, the lack of socket plug, the disgusting shower cublicle. The only good point: the location and the free breakfast. NO, I will never return to this hostel and NO, I will not recommend it. And I really hope the manager take appropriate measures, because this hostel is terrible.

To take a shower: is a 1x1.5m cubicle outside the bathroom and is disgusting. The McDonalds staff is more pleasing than the hostel staff. I did not expect a 5-star staff, but smile does not requires studies or money or training. I didn't recieve the bed linen on arrival and I cant affirm if the sheets that was already in the bedroom were clean. At least, the breackfast and the location are good. I WONT RETURN TO THIS HOSTEL AND I DONT INDICATE IT TO A FRIEND.

The brasilian recepcionist was terrible. He needs to be trained more because he don't know anything (even where the sheets are!) The heater wasn't working during two days and we don't know why until now.

good location with a good price considering that the acommdation of paris is relatively high. The other thinga were just ok, an average acceptable level. So we can say that it's worth the price

THEFT IN HOSTEL. They were holding my straightening iron at reception for me until my friend could come by to pick it up. The receptionist confirmed he had it and all was well. Then the day arrives where my friend comes for it, and it's mysteriously disappeared. The receptionist who I talked to keeps lying, saying he's never seen it. I had explicit confirmation that he had it, my roommates brought it down to him after I left. I tried to talk to the manager but she's in denial about her staff.

• 20th Dec 2013

staff are not friendly, there was no security , there were no plugs in the room, the room was cold.

I stayed two night in Aloha Hostel, Paris; clean, comfortable and handy for visiting the sights in Paris. I had a very satisfactory stay.

• 6th Dec 2013

They should have temperature control for the showers

This was the worst hostel that I stayed at on my 3 month trip. When I arrived with a huge luggage, as it was the end of my trip, I was not warmly welcomed. The rude front desk admin told me I was on the 3rd floor and I asked for help up one flight of stairs since there is no elevator, he simply responded, "No!", and continued to surf the web. The bathroom sinks were poorly positioned & the floors were constantly wet, dragging mud into the room. The kitchen was unsanitary. I don't recommend it!!

I really don't get why the hostel does not have an elevator, it's really an inconvenience . Furthermore the smell in the toilets and showers isn't good, even if it's early in the morning. If you are going to offer breakfast, then it has to be good, otherwise don't bother

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Lesotho

A veru nice place to be, very friendly and flexible

• 27th Oct 2013