Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Aloha is located in a very nice and safe neighborhood with a metro station just around the corner. Wifi access is good, but some bedrooms are out of range. Some bathrooms had no warm water (broken?) at the time I stayed there. Helpful staff and a great commom area. Will definitely recommend to anyone who asks and get back there if I have another opportunity.

After staying one night in hotel in near the Gare du nord Aloha was pleasant suprise. It was within walking distance to the eiffle tower (15 min) and all of the other major Paris attractions. It is also located in very safe part of town so walking at night was no problem. The hostel itself was very clean and the staff were outstanding, they helped us book our Versailles tickets and were very accommodating. We stayed there for 3 nights and would stay there again if we return!

It was nice. Helpful staff, nice breakfast. Close to metro station so that you can go everywhere easily. Close the center of paris. Only problem was little wc and little bathrooms. Some of them not even working. But anyway for this much money, it is a real good hostel. Athmosphere is too good. I advice

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Turkey

Friendly and very helpful staff. Great location, close to metro. Shower facilities could be improved.

• 14th Sep 2015

Only stayed here for the 1 night. Had a few issues with my key card but that didnt really matter. Breakfast was adequate, staff relatively helpful, facilities were clean.

Basically good. The Toilet was not clean enough and I got hot water when I almost finished the shower with cold water, it really took a long time. Staffs were nice, but I just met one staff who seemed not really helpful when I asked if he could book a ticket online for me (coz I didn't understand the only french web site), and he just pointed me to use the computer aside...

Terrible experience. Will not stay here again. Showers and toilet are tiny and dirty. Bed sheets are too thin.

• 12th Sep 2015

Overall, it was an okay hostel. The staff was okay, there was one guy that was nice but everyone else was just okay. It was one of the few hostels that we've been to that only accept cash. Also, the only hostel that we've been to that charges you for printing. We had huge luggage so it was super difficult to take it up the small spiral stairs.

Staff and guests very helpful and friendly. Location near Montparnasse Rail station very good for me. Very close to laundry, groceries, metro

It will be nice if the hostel put lockers for each bed in the room. Space is available.

Absolutely fantastic value.This was my first time staying in a hostel I truly enjoyed it.I made some new friends.The staff and in particular the lady in the blue top and blonde hair was beautiful and very kind

• 6th Sep 2015

Its's definitely not the best hostel I've stayed, but the location is good, close to metro and markets. The staff is bad and not helpful, but it seems there's a lot of hostels with this politic, like they are doing you a favor, although you are paying for the room...the breakfast could be better.

Second time staying here. Much quieter. Probably due to the time of year. Very releaxing stay, perfect, safe location. I would and have recommended Aloha to others.

Great can't complain. 10 min walk from the Eiffel Tower

Not really comfortable and few bathrooms. I had to wake up early and at 4:30 am the fire alarm went off because a false alarm, I know it's not their fault but the next day I was really tiered and I couldn't help to blame the bad sleep.

The staff was super helpful and spoke english and spanish, which was nice. The lacation is perfect and their wifi is really good.

Awesome Hostel. Rooms are a good size and beds are good. Bathrooms are really small though. But good location and not too touristy.

Pretty basic spot. Poor kitchen facilities. Poor common area. Poorly cleaned. Great location and wifi was strong.

Half of the staff was really friendly and helpful and great, but the other half were very dismissive and seemed annoyed with every question and even our presence.

Stayed there for only one night before we could start our stay at a different location. This hostel was great! Very clean, friendly staff, cozy feel, great wifi. Not close to a lot of nightlife, but a block a way from a metro stop. Very secure and safe looking neighborhood. There was a sink in our room which was convenient

1 2 3 Next » last »