Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

I really like the HOSTEL, now I understand all the others comments/reviews, people should be clear it's a hostel and not an Hotel, good breakfast, friendly staff, good location, free wifi and computers available!!!

It was my first time at a Hostel and I was blown away by the kind staff, clean rooms and the overall atmosphere of the place. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone... you will not be disappointed.

• 7th Feb 2014

nice hostel with the helpful and friendly staff

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere. The free breakfast is a great plus. I'd recommend aloha to anyone wanting to budget in Paris.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Poland

My third stay here in 2 years because I like the location and the kitchen. There's just one problem, and that is the shower facilities. They are getting ridiculous. It's completely dark once you close the curtain, you can't control the water temperature and you need to push a button every 30 seconds to keep the water running. It would be sooo much better!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »