Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Great place to stay, tiny communal showers. The kids are loud but hey...it is what it is.

• 6th Jul 2014

When i first saw the bad review about the hostel i didn t want to try it! But finally i came and it was not so bad!! The staff was friendly! The hostel was ok basic, free basic breakfast, free wifi and computer etc..so, nice! Value for price ok! It s Paris! Shower was a little old thats all

I have stayed here several times, and each time, I want to like the place, but I can't. I won't be back next year. It's time to try a new place out. It's pretty far from the main city attractions. I've only run into one kind and gracious staff member--the rest have been rude and condescending to me. I gave the place a second and third chance because I thought it was a fluke and really wanted to like the place. Alas…another frustrating experience.

not enough kitchen utensils. Everything good. nice hostel and staff.

It was a terrible because of bed bugs. . It 's not just my opinion. . My friend was bite by B.B too. I am absolutely not satisfied on cleanliness

• 30th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Nice place to stay. Good sign of wifi. Near to Eiffel Tower and some subway lines. Point negative: WC and shower are separated.

• 25th Jun 2014

Stayed only for one night. Lost my external battery pack charger here. Lockers are small. The Eiffel Tower is within view of the hostel, but it is no where near the hostel (it is quite a walk away!).

1 2 3 4 Next » last »