Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

They nickel and dime you for everything in this place. A five dollar deposit for sheets, are you kidding me? Not only that, you have to pay for your stay in cash, no cars are allowed to be used for anything here. The showers were awful, I've never been to prison but hell it sure felt like it taking a shower there. I tried to refill my water bottle downstairs during breakfast and the guy pointed upstairs trying to make me spend 1.50 euros for water. I never write reviews but this time I had to.

• 5th Apr 2014

In paris u cant complaint much with this price, but was sick by 1 of the staff in the reception. Yes i dun speak french but she is pretty rude. I just want to open the luggage room door which she can help by just press a button for 0.01 second but she gave me a arrogant stare n make me wait until a bigbig group(>20ppl)finished the check-in. While miss arrogant why cant u do it the same time? Just press for 0.01 second! N ii totally dislike her attitude of answering question as if im a pig! Sick

I had the impression that some staffmembers weren't really motivated to help you. To questions they only answered as much as they had to or even in a bad way. For example we were told, that we could leave our luggage in the luggage-room only until 15:00. When I asked once more, I was told that 17:00 would be the last time possible because the person who has the key for the room, wouln't be there afterwards, which is absolutly foolish, because there is no key!

Nice hostel! Little expensive compared to what I'm used to but hey it is Paris!

The room and bathroom was clean. Common area had computers and sockets. My only issue was with reception. They were very cold and didn't explain anything. It was just very confusing and their attitude didn't make check in any easier. Then the key card didn't work and of course I received attitude for that as well. Breakfast was bread and cereal, wasn't terrible.

The toilets were very cramped and did not look well-maintained. There wasn't enough space to put my toiletries or hang my clothes and it generally felt claustrophobic.

Really nice :) , clean rooms and bathrooms, great student atmosphere, friendly staff , the breakfast its a plus. really near to the metro and in a good neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends who are traveling to Paris next time.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

2nd time here, and i loved it

• 9th Mar 2014

Mostly grumpy staff. I walked down to eat at 7:25 am and the lady barked at me to go away. She wasn't ready. I said no problem I will just sit and wait. But she said no go back up. Wow

• 6th Mar 2014

the atmosphere is a little bit boring

the receptionist was so cute

Had a terrible ecperience staying here. before i make booking, hv emailed d hostel n requested to store my luggage for 2 days earlier prior of checking in without charge. d staff replied ok n hence i made my booking. when i arrived, d staff has refused to let me store my luggage n saying that d person replied to my email has misunderstand me n there is no such policy. i hv email as prove for heaven sake! Each floor only hv 1 shower cubicle n no linen was given to me when i checked in. Horrible!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »