Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

B/fast, & B/fast, & B/fast.. so good.. is value for money.

Sorry, but I didn't like, at all, my stay at Aloha Hostel. First of all, I didn't like the shower, the space is too small; there is a lot of staircases to go to the rooms and the breakfast was so poor. For sure, next time, I will choose another hostel.

I guess lockers would be safer to let the luggage instead of leaving it in a room where people come in and out frequently. People serving breakfast were really friendly! When I booked an ensuite room, I thought there would be shower and toilet, and not only shower ( you should make it clear when people are booking).

• 26th Apr 2014

The room has a strange smell of mold. During day the bathroom and halls stay with loads of toilet paper on the floor. The bathroom has no light inside the box. It's good if you just want a place for sleep and for a shower.

Staff was helpful, rooms were colorful and fine. Top bunks have no bed guards. My floor was a bit noisy, but wore ear plugs to bed, breakfast was just enough to start the day. Pretty standard hostel, easy to meet other people staying there in the common area. Only real downfall are the horrible "press every 3 seconds or I'll turn off on you" showers.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »