Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

We didn't use electricity.Beacuse sockets didn't work.I could not charge my phone.Sheets was dirty and bathroom was dirty...

• 19th May 2014
  • Turkey

I like the hostel, we have no light but they repair it.

Just bed in Paris, nothing more. For whole floor (7 rooms, I think about 30 people) only ONE toilet and two showers. No electric sockets in room - IMHO worst thing for backpackers, when you have to charge mobiles, cameras etc almost everyday. Breakfast quite good.

When we arrived at the place we are recieved by an unfriendly face in the reception.The receptionist is bit strict and we are not comfortable to ask more what we want to know your place.The breakfast was good and the doorknob is not working properly.Not good to be mix with other people especially boys if there is no place to dress up properly.The place is good for transportation.

• 16th May 2014
  • Philippines

First of all the hostel was on remodelling during my stay, so not so cool but understandable, even tough some common areas closed bcs of this. Santiago from staff a bit rude, he didnt accept 5 cent euro coins I tried to pay with. Room was OK, beds with plugs, no light, shower in room but not toilette. Showers dirty after other guests used them. Didn't try free breakfast. Common areas good, free computers for using, luggage room and WiFi working very well. Still, work needs to be done.

The lady in front desk Daniela was somewhat helpful but did not seem to really be as helpful. She was kind of sassy. The rooms were good but they're going through remodeling on lobby so that affects the place downstairs.

All areas were ok, but the hostel really needs to pay attention on the restrooms and showers because they were very dirty. If that would have been good, we would have rated a the hostel a lot better.

Great hostel, for it's price you really cann't go wrong and it's a 5 minute walk from the nearest Metro station.

B/fast, & B/fast, & B/fast.. so good.. is value for money.

Sorry, but I didn't like, at all, my stay at Aloha Hostel. First of all, I didn't like the shower, the space is too small; there is a lot of staircases to go to the rooms and the breakfast was so poor. For sure, next time, I will choose another hostel.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »