Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

The position is great only a 10min walk from the Eiffel Tower, but the rooms dont even have a fan, so with the warm weather you try and sleep with the window open but the noise from outside makes that very hard. In the 3days i was there one of the 3 showers on our floor didnt get cleaned at all (big balls of hair in the base). The kitchen was very basic, so i didnt even bother trying to use is. Must say the free breakfast was good.

One of the women who worked the reception was pretty rude and pushy... but otherwise it's a good place.

There was a girl she is working at recepcion cuz of her i made low point for stafs.she is so cold to everyone.but hostel is really good if you want to stay do it:)

Each time we encountered the night porter staff, both guys were very rude but other than that it was a decent hostel close to metro

it was the great hostel in paris and near the eiffel tower just a few stop from metro ! Breakfast are not under expectation and the others facilities is consider good and the hostel staff is friendly and helpful!I'll visit again! From, TAN (Malaysia Traveller)

The staff was extremely rude. Except on a few occasions one lady was nice (and the janitor/Maintenance guy that always smiled...). They clearly did not want to be there or talk to you.There was an unwelcoming atmosphere. The showers and toilet rooms were dirty and old. The shower heads, weren't anything but a pipe with some water coming out... which you had to press constantly to get a decent flow of water. You had to try out the showers to find one that had hot water...others had only cold.

Aloha hostel was a great hostel to stay at. Superb location-20 min walk from Eiffel Tower. Breakfast was the best, rooms were clean and there were lockers available. The staff were friendly and there were many computers to use. You could you the wifi only in the common areas but that was fine. Not a party hostel but there is a bar. However the showers and toilets were pretty rank, always flooded and the hot water didn't work all the time. That was the only bad thing.

Its a very good hostel and i was very happy to select this. Hope you will enjoy staying here.

All was nice! I liked everything! And Thank you very much for the time in your hostel!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Russia

Loved the staff, rooms were great, breakfast was the best hostel breakfast I've had, the only complaint I have is the showers were really cold yet on our last day we figured out you just have to press the button about a million times and then the water will heat up. Not a bad location, just a short metro ride from Paris nord.

The showers were shared between too many rooms and were not very clean. The water was freezing cold and there was no way to make the water warmer. The rooms weren't too bad for cleanliness. The staff was somewhat friendly, they gave us the wrong code to get into the hostel so good thing we ran into someone else staying at the hostel because they knew the right code to get into the building.

• 17th Aug 2013

The location is a bit annoying to get to from the metro. But it is a really nice place and the area is okay. I loved the atmosphere. My only suggestion is that if you want to stay here do not book the cheapest room. I say this because you are right by the smoking area and people talk loudly into the wee hours of the night. But if you don't care about that than its a pretty awesome spot.

The staff was great and the hostel is in a great location. The free computers were a great touch too. The shortage of power outlets in the rooms was annoying though. The showers were absolutely terrible. The had only cold water and the upstairs ones are built in closets that a tall person can't stand in. There was black mold and no hangers in one of them.

• 16th Aug 2013

Not enough bathrooms for the # of people on each floor, and one toilet on my floor did not work. The shower on my floor did not have hot water. The WiFi was slow and would kick off at times. There was only 1 power outlet in my room, and it was over one of the beds so no one but that person could use it. There were no fans in the shower and inadequate fans in the bathrooms. There needed to be a fan in the room as there was no ventilation or AC and it was stiflingly hot. Shower was mildewy.

had bed bugs

Highly disappointed in this hostel. Only good thing was the location. Breakfast was awful, staff were rude! Had to wait for one girl to finish a call to a friend before she would even help me & THEN she made me feel like I was inconveniencing her! The room smelt like urine, the showers took forever to heat up and then I was forced to pay 10 euro for leaving my bags over night, there was no signage advising of cost & I refused to pay, so they took my laptop & wouldn't give it back till I paid.

Really cool hostel, good facilities and nice rooms, free breakfast, 20 minute walk to Eiffel tower so not too far out of the centre, really close to a metro station and a supermarket too. It was quite expensive though, but I guess that's Paris.

Its a good hostel, it was something cheap to stay. Also i'ts close to sightseeings

No elevator. The stairs are narrow and dangerous. The showers are too small. The dinning room is quite dark and not very clean.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Spain

They need to provide better breakfast and reception needs to have more choices of beer/food. Wifi strength needs to be improved.