Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Aloha is a great Hostel. BReakfast is Good, rooms clean everyday, beds very clean. The shower is terrible... Here in Brasil we have water available for shower, we dont need to press the button to have water, and we can control the water temperature, as every hostel all over the world. Nevertheless, it's a great hostel!! I recommend it.

the showers sucks!

Perfect location, close to everything important and there's a super market right down the street. The kitchen was not well equipped, but that didn't stop anyone from cooking. Dining area is spacious. It's easy to make friends. I would recommend, especially if you are traveling alone and intend to find travel buddies.

I liked the 4-bed dorm I stayed in with my friend. But I think you could do with two staff on at all times. As when trying to inquire about shuttle buses, if they could suggest where to eat....etc, I found the staff very unhelpful/very blunt (like I was bothering them with a couple of my questions) and at one time the receptionist was on the phone chatting for about 10 minutes, whilst there about 5 people wanting her attention.

It is not bad for the money that you paid, it's crowded and there is a problem that they do not respect to the payment rules of HostelWorld if you want to change your reservation. it can be more clean.

The bathrooms were filthy! Building in very poor repair. Price was outrageous. Stayed at Hostel in Florence for same price with air conditioning, outdoor pool, clean and well kept. Health dept should close you down. Kathy Cossuto

• 22nd Sep 2013

Wifi works only on the living room and stopped to work more than once. Bathrooms really smalls and I got one poorly dirty the other one leaked water all over the bedroom.

Good hostel, but there was problem with wifi every day. Very small bathroom without window... But the big advantage is included breakfast - it was very good! Next advantage is location - you are in the city centre.

Not enough bathrooms or plugs in rooms. Wifi was sketchy. The location was fairly close to metro and in a safe area, but still not really close to anything. Breakfast room to crowded, not enough seats. Overall decent stay/value, just not a highlight of my trip

Good place, helpful staff, nice atmosphere, reasonably clean, Unfortunately the hot water was broken the day I stayed, -it was just an unfortunate thing that could happen anywhere. Overall a good hostel.

The light in the shower hung by just an exposed wire. Bathrooms for us was outside like an outhouse only half the size. Night staff was nice enough to point out that I wasn't in a 3 star hotel and that all hostels are like this. I have stayed in hostels in several countries now and would never recommend this one to anyone. You should consider looking into this yourself to see if you wish to still recommend this on your site.

When I was there there was no hot water for 3 days, and the wifi stopped working. The employees didn't seem to know what they were doing a lot of the time. When I arrived, I had to wait for a half an hour to check in during a 'shift switch'.

• 14th Sep 2013

So here is the 'skinny' on Aloha Hostel. The location is great. It is close to the Eiffel Tower and just a short metro ride to other attractions. The location, however, is just about the only good thing about this hostel. The staff are incredibly cold. Speaking of cold, there wasn't any hot water for the first three days of our stay. Arctic waters are warmer than their showers. The floor bathrooms get disgusting when 30 people use them. No Wifi in rooms. Wifi in lobby cuts out. Au Revoir, Aloha.

Ok place, no atmosphere and useless staff, had to put the movie on ourselves Cheap for Paris though and in a good location

My room was an attic.At night, someone entered room, and was sleep in the floor. I was scared. I guess that this man was tramp, because this hostel's sucurity is very very poor ,especially the attic!!!

Really poor. Too noise Too dark Too dirty. DO NOT BOOKING THIS HOSTEL ! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED TOTALLY

The position is great only a 10min walk from the Eiffel Tower, but the rooms dont even have a fan, so with the warm weather you try and sleep with the window open but the noise from outside makes that very hard. In the 3days i was there one of the 3 showers on our floor didnt get cleaned at all (big balls of hair in the base). The kitchen was very basic, so i didnt even bother trying to use is. Must say the free breakfast was good.

One of the women who worked the reception was pretty rude and pushy... but otherwise it's a good place.

There was a girl she is working at recepcion cuz of her i made low point for stafs.she is so cold to everyone.but hostel is really good if you want to stay do it:)

Each time we encountered the night porter staff, both guys were very rude but other than that it was a decent hostel close to metro