Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

this hostel is good but dirty and unkind. and internet is very slow! however, i think this hostel's location is very nice. if you choice this hostel, you can see directly effel tower. have a nice trip. 이 호스텔은 좋아요, 근데 좀 불친절함. 직원들이 특히. 인터넷은 느리고 1층뿐안되요 그러나 위치는 짱짱맨요 바로 에펠탑 보임. 근데 걸어서 30분가야됨

• 9th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

Great location with only a 30 minute walk to the Eiffel tower and one street away from metro station. Good facilities with basic kitchen. Showers were good with hot water but shower rooms were quite small with no where to put things. Staff were helpful and friendly. I would stay again as the location was good, and I felt safe in the area.

Some of the staff were very rude.

• 8th Jul 2013

I stayed for only one night on the weekend. It was Ok, given the price you paid for weekend rate. The location is easily accessible from metro station. One thing that could be improved is the check-in procedure, there's too much paper works. One person could take more than 10 minutes to check in.

Good facility and kind staff. But I think a little danger at night around hotel

• 6th Jul 2013
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I dont recommend this hostel to other backpackers Actually,the staffs were cool and the location was also fine However, this hostel has so many uncomforatable points still. The most annoying thing was the shower thing Theres almost only 1 shower booth for 1 floor. And almost everytime i showered, there was only water cold like ice. And,you have to pay for sheets for bed and pillow Wifi is unstable and available only in lobby Really few number of plugs. (For me, it was 2or 3 for 10 person

My only complaint is that the shower was ice cold! Worst shower of my life. And it's an automatic shut off kind so there's no temperature control and you have to keep pushing the button to get water. Also, since the wifi doesn't work in the rooms everyone was in the lobby glued to their phones and iPads. Hostel community is dead

5 min walking to a metro station, so that's very convenient, and you can get there to Eiffel tower or Champs Elysées in 10 min by metro

The rooms were nice and spacious but didn't have lockers. Breakfast buns were pretty hard and the staff went too helpful other than one nice woman. There are lockers available but they only fit a regular size smaller backpack. Showers are annoying because you have to push a button every seconds to keep water on...

the important thing for me is cleanliness. Rooms and toilets were clean.Bathroom was small. It was nice to stay there. I didn't see any problem there

We stayed 4 nights and met many awesome people~ but I dont like the shower facility on the 1st floor. I cannot lock the door and needed to push the water hundred of times for taking a shower. We met 4 staff at reception. There was young male receptionist was not really friendly to us. Maybe we arrived too late at the fist night?

I absolutely loved my stay in the aloha hostel and would deffinatley stay again if ever i came back to paris... im hoping to bring my boyfriend back next year as a suprise and will most deffinatley stay at the hostel again :)

• 21st Jun 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms, lots of free computers, large common area and large kitchen with dining area, free breakfast every morning, within walking distance to eiffel tower and close to metro line for other attractions! Hostel was very clean and well decorated! Excellent hostel!

Plus:close to the Eiffel towe,Seine river+can reach all famous places in less than 1/2 hour by metro.Minus:showers are usually dirty+there was no electricity in our room, guys on reception did not try to help us and did not apologize, we had to leave our gadgets downstairs at night - finally we asked cleaning personal for help and they brought us adapter that was connected to a socket somewhere on the floor+ no lift (3 floors, narrow stairs).Put on notice: 5 euro deposit for blankets, 1-for key

Pretty nice hostel, nice kitchen , lots of computers to use, wifi was kinda weak but at most hostels Ib stayed at it has been. Rooms were nice stayed in 4 person dorm. They give you a security code to get in. Effel tower is like a 20 min walk. Easy to get to from trajn station . Would stay again

• 20th Jun 2013

it is the most noisy hostel i've ever seen. there is no rules during the rest time at night. People do whatever they want, talk so loud, because there is no rules to be follow.

• 15th Jun 2013

I got bed bugs at the Aloha Hostel. My hand was swollen for a week. Other than the bed bugs, crepes in the lobby were nice and the kitchen was very accessible.

• 13th Jun 2013

The staff isvery friendly and hel you all the time. They have a kitchen so you can cook and save some money, the lobby is really confortable. The only problem was the internet, the wifi system is not strong enought to support ALL the people there, so it stops working kinda often, and it was annoying. But this hostel is totally worth :D

• 10th Jun 2013

Noise at 2 a.m. until 3-4 a.m. should be controlled by staff. Many drunk people arrive early in the morning and wake up other guests. Showers and toilets should be mopped by staff more often since they get dirty very fast. Showers should have more hangers since the space is really tiny. Check wi-fi since it was not working for two days. Breakfast should be offered from 7 a.m. (not from 7:30 a.m.). Staff that serve breakfast should be nicer to guests.

Perfect answer for those looking for a good location and not killing their budget.