Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

The shower room should be improved immediately especially space and hygiene.

You have to walk along quiet far before finding this hostel. Hence, it has really fast internet, fine breakfast, and friendly staff. Unfortunately, the shower is too small and separated from the toilet. The cleanliness itself should be much improved.

The most un-French hostel ever. The staff seemed very uninterested in you. Always waiting for a bathroom or shower. The bed sheets are plastic or something so it's loud every time someone moves and the beds squeak. The place just had a very unfriendly vibe to it. And it's expensive. I would not stay here again. Good location though.

el coste esta alto para el servicio que ofrece. el desayuno deficiente, las duchas muy deficientes, son muy estrechas e incomodas, el agua muy caliente y no tiene regulador, la ubicación no es la mejor.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Overall I would return to this hostel, although my opinions are mixed after staying for 4 nights: PLUS - Value for money; great location with access to local amenities and metro; free breakfast; kitchen; large communal area; free wifi; free computers; secure rooms. MINUS - Staff a little abrasive; showers became filthy, whether this was just the guests or the infrequency of the cleaning is up for debate; no lockers in rooms; nature of communal area made it difficult to make friends easily.

Banheiro muito pequeno, sem prateleiras. Para usar roupa de cama e banho tem que pagar.

• 15th Sep 2014

Ubicación perfecta para visitar París, pero se derian esforzar más en limpiar y el desayuno más tarde deberían brindar.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was pretty good with lots of cafes and shops close by. The breakfast in the morning wasn't great though, I just had bread and jam.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

概ね満足でした。 5人部屋で2段ベッド×2とシングルでした。部屋の中に洗面台がありました。 シャワールームとトイレは共同です。 Wi-Fiがフリーで速度も速かったです。 チェックインは14時からですが、早くに行って荷物を預けることも可能です。

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Japan

They booked me to the 5th floor, where there was 12 beds. I had to share one bathroom e one toilet with around 30 people. There were no lockers to put my things in. You have to make a deposit to take bed sheets and to take de door cards. If you loose the receipt paper, you loose your money. And it is very expensive just like other places in Paris.

This was my final hostel on my trip and after 5 hostels I enjoyed, this was the worst. I was greeted by an Asian looking guy who apparently didn't like his job and after asking a few questions, his reply each time was "I only work here, I don't know." Completely useless. The downstairs was nice, relaxing, WiFi worked everywhere. The walls are paper thin and guests are obnoxiously loud. To shower you have to continuously push a button, no temp control. No CC, euro only. Breakfast was good.

Las habitaciones y zona de ordenadores está muy bien, la cocina es muy pequeña y no dejan cuchillos, el desayuno es escaso y con pan del día anterior, hay una sola ducha para toda la planta en la que no se puede regular el agua, sale ardiendo y cuando estuve la planta de abajo no funcionaba la ducha, así que era una para dos plantas, acababa hecha un asco y casi no hay sitio para dejar la ropa.

Showers are gross and you have no control over the water temperature and it's like showering in a closet with no ventilation. But Rooms were clean. But there were no lockers. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Walls are paper thin and every drunk person coming in after 2 am woke me up so if your a light sleeper I wouldn't book for more than a couple nights. Good price for a one or two night stay though and close to Eiffel Tower which was cool.

Fantastic location, great price especially for paris, rooms were very clean, bright and cheery . basic breakfast yes, but cannot complain! would definitely recommend a friend and would stay again. Perfect if you are on a budget and felt very secure

• 4th Sep 2014

I thought the small and dirty showers were the worst until I woke up with bed bugs bites :( they changed my room because I complained but still it is very dirty. Not staying here again.

My room mates came late and they switched on the light and made a big noise,they talked at least 40 minutes quiet loudly,so it was ANNOYING!!!!Except the noisy room mates I felt good indeed.

Je conseilles cet hostel pour ceux qui désirent de la tranquilité. C'est très bien pour une nuit.

• 30th Aug 2014

friendly staff, free bread all day

• 29th Aug 2014

When we arrived we didn't look up reviews too well, and I wish I did! Our sheets felt so dirty and not clean and then we read about people having bed bugs previously, we didn't get any thank god. Showers were gross and small, and the second night there sewage over flowed in the patio area... I was woken up the next morning to a guy cleaning it out. It was so gross. Location was great though and it's in a residential area so food next to it is cheap and very good!

• 27th Aug 2014

The hostel was nice enough in a decent location. Because there were so many people, it tended to get dirty quickly, even though the staff cleaned thoroughly every morning. Showers were a flat floor that got completely soaked, combined with lack of sturdy hangers to put clothes = unpleasantly wet clothes. Breakfast and wifi were both good, 24 hour staff who were generally helpful. It's cheap but it's crowded. No huge problems or outstanding merits.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6