Aloha Hostel Reviews

1 Rue Borromee, 75015 Paris, Paris, France

Une seule douche par étage s'est peu...d'autant que le descriptif parlait d'une douche par dortoir Cris dans les couloirs une partie de la nuit, personne n'est intervenu

Clearliness: the staff cleans the location every day, it are the guest, especially women, who use to leave a lot of hair and fallen papers in the batbrooms and WC's without picking up their mess ....

Its really great. Toilets are clean, beds are clean, rooms as well, free internet, even free bread (!), there are lockers. I felt very secure there. Its really good. Would recommend it to everyone.

Esta bastante bien ubicado. Los baños son extremadameente chicos. El boton de la ducha es como el de la canilla. Dura 8 seundos de agua. Es un hostel medio familiar. Sk buscas joda... No es lugar. Cocina muy bien equipada. Buen desayuno.

Your hostel was a very clean, comfortable and easy place to stay, thank you.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

El hostal es bueno en general, el personal también pero hay una chava que no me acuerdo de su nombre que no sabe tratar a los clientes de manera que se sientan bien, y en mi cuarto me tocó un señor con muy mal olor, pero de ahí en fuera todo bien. Esta cerca de la estación del metro volontaire y se puede viajar bien.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

staff is not so friendly. breakfast is very simple. Location is really good.

This hostel was alright. It was in an alley, and the staff wasn't that friendly. He looked like he was doing his best to be friendly, but got very impatient with my questions. It was my first ever stay at a hostel, so I had more questions than usual, and he looked like it was a burden answering. You have to make a 5€ deposit for your sheets, but you get it back the next day. They do not provide a towel, and the shower is clean, but EXTREMELY compact. It was an average stay.

• 31st Jan 2015

L'auberge très bien placée, dans une rue au calme, à deux pas d'un quartier très animé. Atmosphère douce pour espaces confortables et colorés. Services et commodités impeccables. Points améliorables : aucuns accessoires dans les douches pour accrocher serviettes et vêtements. Petit bémol : la jeune fille de l'accueil du matin fait vraiment le service minimum à la limite du désagréable ! Un petit sourire ferait vraiment la différence ;)

Me alojé una semana en Aloha. Fue mi primer residencia cuando vine a Paris buscando piso y trabajo, y la verdad es que me sentí como en casa. Los recepcionistas són jóvenes y te ayudan en todo lo que necesitas y el resto de personal es muy amable. Conocí mucha gente de todo el mundo allí y la verdad es que, ahora que me he trasladado a un piso compartido, los hecho un poco de menos. Hostel ideal para gente que viene de pasada o que viene a vivir a Paris! Me encantó!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The bathroom was horribly dirty. And when I wad sleeping, I felt cold every night. So I had to put on my jumper and sleep.

Although the staff was knowledgable and helpful they also were rather rude and unwelcoming. Locationwise it was nice only a 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and only a few blocks from the metro. The hostel was rather bare we had dorms a kitchen area downstairs and a small lounge. The showers were gross but warm and there was only two outlets in the rooms so everyone had to get the front desk to charge phones. Paris is amazing and the trip was fantastic, however the hostel was fine.

• 9th Jan 2015

The Hostel and all the staff were really great with me. The place is good, and sooo close by Eiffel Tower, 15 minutes by walk, and the price is more than fair.

Péssimo lugar, sujo, recepção nem um pouco agradável, banheiro super pequeno, nao tem espaço nem pra pendurar a toalha. Nao recomendo pra ninguém.

• 7th Jan 2015

It is not the best hostel, but the cheapest. you need to pay for bed linen € 1, but there is a complimentary breakfast. I think that for the money it is not very bad option

Nice hostel close to the metro. Very narrow corridors and stairs and no lift so it's a bit difficult with large bags, otherwise fine. The breakfast included was alright, the staff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen is fairly basic with not much space for cooking.

the hostel was adequate. the two things that bugged me was on the description it was said that linen was included, but it wasnt. the other thing was when I stored my luggage, it was just left on the common room without any security or attention.

We used to take a deposit for the linen. Now we don't anymore and the beds are entirely furnished. Sorry about the luggage. Our luggage room was being restored at the time, but since we still wanted to offer the possibility for customers to leave their luggage at the hostel after their check-out, we offered to keep luggage in the lobby. We had our eyes on them, not to mention security cameras. We've never had any theft.

Hice la reserva y nunca fui..... Pero me cobraron el total como si hubiera estado ahí

O banheiro é muito pequeno. Possui vazamentos e é sujo.

• 29th Dec 2014

Needs more cleaning in the bathrooms. And some people of the staff aren't nice at all to the guests, always in a bad mood.

• 28th Dec 2014