Alohas Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A, 7/F Kim Ling Building, 231 Nathan Road, Jordan, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Easy to access with delicious food around there. Though the room is not very big, but I think it's still better than normal HK hostel. Would certainly come again and recommend to friends.

• 16th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We have a good sleep in the motes! Will definitely stay back to same place.

It is kinda new hostel/hotel, so its pretty much still clean. Easy access from Jordan MTR (10 meters away). Breadtalk (bakery), MacDonalds, 7-Eleven, Watsons (Similar to Boots, Guardian, etc) are easily found just 10-20 meters away from the hotel. A 15-minute walk to Tsim Tsa Tsui area...probably more as there are so many shops along the way. Yes, the room (including the bed) and toilet/bathroom are small for European/Americans BUT its pretty sufficient for Asian i guess unless you are 6ft tall

It's a terrible experience to me ! I reserve this hostel at end/Aug for 19/Oct. I request Purple Room 708 and staff did confirm me it is OK. When I arrived there on 19/Oct around 5pm, i was served with a double decker room ! I was living here with my husband but staff only say sorry to me as all rooms were FULL! I received nothing and no compensations but only SORRY ! Room can say spacious compared to other small hostels but there was always foul smell in washroom ! I won't be there again !

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Taiwan

good location, clean environment, and very friendly staff!!

• 11th Sep 2013