Alpes Huaraz

Fabulous 645 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 31-40
19th Feb 2017
7.4

Damp and cold room, hole in bathroom window where glass should have been. Kitchen was closed with some guests unaware, would have stayed elsewhere if we'd known in advance! Probably nicer in the summer when the cool rooms are more welcome. WiFi fine if you're on second floor.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

I stayed in Alpes Lima before and I really enjoyed my stay there, thats why I decided to visit the Hostel in Huaraz as well and they had as well excellent service!

22nd Jan 2017
6.9

The rest of the hostel was quite nice with internet and good hangout spots up on the roof, but my room was really bad. It was dark(really dark), damp, moldy, and VERY cold, especially at night. Also not hit by wifi unlike everywhere else. Management if youre reading, it was room 102. If you stay here ask for a higher room on an upper floor, they seem better. An older fellow who works here busted in at 6am my first night to talk full volume with his co-worker. Then again at 730am.

14th Jan 2017

AWESOME shower!! Beautiful terrace and patio with lots of flowers. A nice little cafe space for breakfast and a bar. We booked our trek to Laguna 69 for about $10 so it was cheaper than expected. Only a few blocks from the bus station on a nice cobblestone road. Our light only worked about 1/3 of the time but overall a great experience!! Also you don't get a key to your room but they do have storage lockers so bring a lock!!

18th Dec 2016
6.9

The beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean. It was nice that there was a kitchen available. The staff was not as helpful as I thought and seemed tired.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Dec 2016

Very good. Tour by them is a bit meh. WiFi bit spotty.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

I spent two nights staying at Alpes Huaraz and the staff here were incredibly helpful! Patricia and Eduardo were very helpful with any bookings I needed for any of the treks we were trying to book and had a great knowledge of the town of Huaraz itself! The showers were some of the best we had so far in Peru and the beds were very comfortable as well! Alpes Huaraz is a fantastic place to stay!

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Alpes. The staff was very accommodating. They took the time to answer all our questions about tours that we wanted to book. They had great prices for the tours we booked. The rooms were clean as well as the bathroom. However, after a few days, I had to ask for the bathroom to be cleaned. Within a few minutes, they had staff cleaning the bathroom. Quick and effective service. I would recommend others to stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

Edwardo and Joseph were so helpful in making my trip to Huaraz one I will never forget! Super friendly folks with some great vibes, I am definitely staying there next time I pass through Huaraz!

• USA, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

Located just 5 blocks away from the main avenue and the market, Alpes Huaraz was a great location with very a very friendly staff of Eduardo, Josep, and Pati who were very receptive and interactive with the travelers. If you are looking for a big party, this is not the place for that. Most hikes begin early in the morning so people are in bed quite early. There is also a really good kitchen and a rooftop area that you can take in some of the surrounding views. Enjoyed my stay greatly!