Alpha Ocean Hotel Reviews

93 Bd de Rochebonne, Saint Malo, France

I agree with a lot of the good comments below but ultimately we found a bed bug on our pillow in the morning and my boyfriend had several bites on his body. We alerted management and he said he would close down the room and the surrounding rooms. I hope he did, bed bugs travel easily and it has taken us an awful lot of time, hot washes and binned cases to ensure that our house doesn't also become infested. I hope no one else experiences the same problem as us.

The alpha ocean hotel has very nice view and a good location to enjoy the beach. It takes few seconds to go to the beach. You can watch sunset easily(just in front of you!) Also the manager is very kind. And the equipments are all clean and good. I will not hesitate to stay here when I visit st.Malo again.

Great location. Very close to the beach. The facilities were fine but there was no elevator.