Alquimia Hostel

Good 48 Total Reviews

• India, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
5.4

When I was checking out the staff - a lady and a man (he may have been too high on pot) don't remember their names accused me of cheating them and not paying the amount that I had already paid and behaved very rudely on check out - till then the stay was alright - but last day was very upsetting Bec of the cheats

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2016
7.7

I stayed in a 7 bed dorm. The common area was quiet small. The staff was really nice and tried to help me with everything I needed to know. Unfortunately not all of them speak english. Breakfast was included. It is only jam, bread, butter and tea or coffee - a typical argentinian breakfast :)