8.2
Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
Als Place Hostel Located at Kruziceva 10, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Kruziceva 10
82% 253
43.5097429 16.4390608
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
15th Sep 2015

Great value for the money, location is perfect, staff friendly and a relaxed easy place. the owner even included us to some locals party going on in a nearby bar. Felt very much at home and stayed longer than planned

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2015
6.0

My views of this place we're cemented within the first few minutes. I was later then planned and straight away got a harsh tone of your late we expected you sooner. Only to then be told my room wasnt ready. It was an hour later that I was finally able 2 enter my room. A bed was missing so obviously something had happened but I wasn't happy with the dealing of the situation. Good location, other member of staff lovely and nice kitchen tho

Like all people who work, we also have "bad hair days".

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Aug 2015

Great stay at al's hostel. Al is very friendly. Place is a bit older but has everything we needed. Perfect location.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2015

Had a nice quick stay here. Everything was good! Friendly staff, comfy bed and pretty good cooking facilities.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2015
7.4

Great hostel, excellent location. But not a party hostel If that's what your after. You will get a good night sleep here if that's what you're after.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2015
7.7

Small hostel but really good. Great location, good and clean facilities. Good kitchen and friendly, helpful staff. Would recommend.

• France, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2015

I had a really nice stay in Als place. The hostel is small and cozy, you fell really comfortable! AL and all he staff are great! I really enjoyed my stay! I recommend.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2015

Booked 1 night stayed 4 great place, ticked all mz boxes!!! Thanks Al and Ivana

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2015
5.7

The property was kept clean The almost complete lack of sufficient aircon made the stay very uncomfortable due to the 37 degree heat when we stayed there. There is no need to be so stingy with the Air conditioning to save money. I know I, and other guests, would have been willing to pay a significant amount extra each night just to have a decent nights sleep without sweating through the bed sheets (despite the fact that air con was advertised as being included).

Don't really know what happened here. In July and August we run the A/c pretty much continously. If the A/C gets unplugged it kills the memory and does not restart automatically. It's unfortunate the Guest didn't speak to me or my staff and we could have fixed it there and them.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2015
6.6

it was ok place. Only complaint I have is that I had to FIGHT for my RIGHT to have AIRCONDITON. I mean aircondition is part of the service expect when I arrived there, they told me that they only turn it on midnight because there is no point on having it on when there is only few people because it cost... Its like saying "we have wifi" and later when arriving you realise its only for few hours and so on. To me, this is SUCH A OBVIOUS issue and PITY that I had to fight for it.