9.6
Superb 118 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 118 Total Reviews
Alsos House Located at Street Kanari 5 TK42200 Kalambaka., , Kalambaka.
Greece
Kalambaka Thessalia 42200 Street Kanari 5 TK42200 Kalambaka.
96% 118
39.7103154 21.6301224
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

The hotel was very clean and the facilities were great too. I had my private room and the view was amazing. The cyclades were right in front of my balcony. It had aircon and tv. It is a very relaxed place to stay. The only thing is I would have preferred to have my own breakfast instead of theirs as you have to pay and I don't think it's worth it. Overall very happy.