Alt-Jugendstilhaus Hotel Castell Reviews

Wielandstra�e 24, Berlin, Berlin, Germany

An old-fashioned but very pleasant and good-value hotel. Some guests might prefer to be closer to the city centre but we enjoyed exploring Charlottenburg, as it is so different from much of Berlin.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Everything was good until when we leave We had got a big problem after we departured. İt was really importand. They withdrew by credit card without my permission they had withdrawn amount due on arrival by my credit card in the day that we had reservated before we check in and they didn't inform me about it. We paid the same amount when we check in becasue we didn't know. Also they withdrew 100 euro by my credit card without my permission for keys because they tought we dıdn't leave keys.

Very nice stay! Definitly will come again!

It is clean and comfortable. if i will go to berlin, i'd like to choose it again.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • China

Cosy bedroom, good breakfast, very good links with public transport system

• 17th Feb 2014