7.2
Very Good 665 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 665 Total Reviews
Altea Hostel Located at 3 boulevard Raimbaldi, , Nice.
France
Nice 06000 3 boulevard Raimbaldi
72% 665
43.7072290 7.2689660
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

Excellent hostel. Good communal facilities like a terrace and not far to beach and attractions.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

The atmosphere is relaxed and it’s not too expensive compared to some of the others.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016

Pretty good. The room was clean. Bathrooms weren't too bad, just a little dated. Staff were friendly & helpful. Would stay again & recommend.

25th May 2016
5.1

The bathroom and room didn't seem very clean. The blanket wasn't washed. And no lockers.

3.1

Our stay was AWFUL. People had to walk through our room to get to theirs, the wifi did not work and when we asked about when it could be fixed, he told us "that's not my problem." That was his attitude for everything. The kitchen and bathrooms were very dirty. They don't clean the blankets between uses but also don't provide a top sheet which is unsanitary. We left mid-stay and asked to be refunded for the remaining days and he refused to refund us. The owner was overall VERY unhelpful a

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4.0

Staff were very discourteous, asking me more than once to pay my deposit (€20 for a room key?) and forgetting more than once that I had to get my bag from storage. Shower and toilet on level 2 were disgusting. Mould in the shower, stains in the toilet which looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. No hot water after waiting 10 minutes. Rooms were clean, but no lockers or cages, very little security. I don't know why this hostel has such a high rating. Close to the train station was good.

5.7

Staff were disorganized when we arrived and were continuously rude during our stay. Bathrooms were not cleaned well and you were charged if you left even just a couple minutes after check out. The other travelers we met at the hostel all felt the same and were the best part of the stay due to their friendliness.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
3.1

Don't bother, had to make our own beds, breakfast is beyond poor, owner was incredibly disorganised took 1 hr to check in.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd May 2016
6.3

Very strange hostel. The directions from the airport weren't detailed enough. We called the hostel, and they still didn't give us the right directions. The staff were very strict. There are a lot of very particular rules. The free breakfast consisted of cereal and powdered milk - we went and bought our own. There are no lockers in the room. The location was 15 mins walk from city center and 10 mins walk from the train station, so that was fairly good - and the facilities were clean!

• sblurton26
  • England, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2016
4.3

I dont normally write reviews but this place was so much wrong from the review i felt i needed too. I think a lot of reviews here are fake. I arrived at 11am so I thought I could drop my bag off and check in at two. €2 to leave your bag €5 to check in early. I paid the €5 euro and he took me straight to the room. It was free he was just charging for the hell of it. Plastic plates, no bowls for the free breakfast. Microwave ovens only with 3 pizza ovens. The floor in the room wasn't being cleaned