Altea Hostel Reviews

3 boulevard Raimbaldi, Nice, France

Nice hostel but there wasn't a common room to hang out in. The weather was warm but the terrace is closed until May. A place to sleep and that's about it.

This was one of the worst hostels I have stayed at. First of all, I had reserved a 6 room dorm only to find 3 triple beds (9 total). When the owner was informed, he said not to worry as there would only be 3 to 4 people. Almost every day there was between 7 and 9 people in the room. (3 days out of 5). The owner did reimburse the difference, but only for those days and did so very unwillingly. Kitchen was closed.... Only open from May to September but always advertised. Very dirty facilities.

It was very nice there to stay again. I enjoed every minute. Es allways clean, friendly and nice service.

I had a very good experience at altea hostel. Very friendly staff and its a nice place to live in. Just a small thing there is a kitchen but its not well equipped no gas, and hardly any utensils...however there is a microwave, so u can manage!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • India

I enjoyed everything in Altea and I will definitely come back in the next time.

I was impressed by the manager. He was very organized, methodical and extremely welcoming. I was in room 6, there was a good atmosphere and the room was very clean. The manager have personally inspected the room to see if we needed anything. He was like our father who deeply care for our comfort. Tram, bus and train stations are few minutes walk. Same for Lidl supermarket. I definitely recommend this hostel. Please read my full review here : https://app.box.com/s/62efhhbobh6u1hmh908px6kxr2gt3oph

We reserved for one night and loved the South of France. It was really warm for winter, we wanted to stay in Cannes but it was too expensive so we stayed in Nice and just took the train over. The hostel is only 5 mins from the station. We met lots of people and ended up going to Monaco with some Danish backpackers. For the cost this place is great. The staff were very helpful and the website hostelaltea.com has loads of useful information.

• 18th Jan 2015

I would recommend this hostel as a good place to stay . Good wifi, air conditioned rooms and clean.

a very good stay at the hotel altea own friendly secure a good atmosphere personnal freindly PERFECT report qualiter prices

• 6th Jan 2015

Nice hostel near the station lovely terrasse and kitchen the staff and owner are very kind for sure when i come back i will book again hostelaltea. come wih me

• 2nd Jan 2015

Good hostel with a cute dog.

• 16th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels in Nice and it was still pretty good. Really friendly staff and near to the station check hostelaltea.com

very nice hostel we stay on the girls room lovely accomodation Big kiss

• 4th Dec 2014