Altea Hostel Reviews

3 boulevard Raimbaldi, Nice, France

Very friendly owners, excellent location. One of the better hostels in Nice.

Very dirty and the staff was very rude. Only hostle I've stayed in in which I was so clearly disappointed

• 22nd May 2015

Hostel altea was our second choice of stay, visiting the South of France for the second time, Wish we hadstayed there first , Our trip to Nice was made worthwhile because the hostel is close to public transportation, and we did not have to rush back when we went out late at night, We could always get by foot, Great,

Friendly hostel with cheerful and helpful staff.

• 15th May 2015

It was awful with 3 bunk bed but room was clean and with aircon. There wasn't 24h reception neither kitchen. Location wasn't bad. Also no locker in the room. It was sad to pay 2€ to leave the luggage at reception.

• 15th May 2015
  • Thailand

The sanitary conditions need improving. That's the biggest problem, and when I take a shower, I have to stop 2 or 3 times just to come out and turn on the lights again...But the staff are friendly generally speaking.

• 14th May 2015
  • China

I enjoyed my stay at Hostel Altea, Thy had ironed clean white sheets on their beds, I was pleasantly surprise, Glad t I made that choice for my budget,

Everything was good. The staffs were friendly, bedroom was good and the cleaning was also ok. The only bad thing is that to use the kitchen, the staff has to be in the office otherwise it's closed.

Good things about this hostel – the staff, the terrace, the friendly atmosphere. .

• 4th May 2015

Not far from the station and the receptionist was really friendly

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Iceland

Good situation and staff.

I was very happy with the room. I think it had been recently renovated because everything looked new. For Nice it’s good value as hostels here can be expensive.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Iceland

I would definitely recommend this hostel. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. It’s not too expensive compared to others.

good value hostel if your on a budget. Decent showers, wifi, kitchen and the staff are helpful. Close to the main beaches and nightlife area.

The room was clean with a nice shower and good air con.

I enjoyed staying here. It had a good atmosphere even though The dorm was very nice with a good shower.

Thanks to the staff for making our stay enjoyable

They are a little rude, we had to pay to take sheet and duvet. There's no kitchen, just a microwave inside the room, no forks and knives, no plates! No cleaning! They have some advices on the wall, and in our room, was wrote that check out was 10:30, but actually was at 10

• 20th Apr 2015

I only stayed here for one night but everything was fine. The room was clean and an OK price for what you get.