Altea Hostel Reviews

3 boulevard Raimbaldi, Nice, France

Chose this hostel because it was close to the train station and I was going to be training to Monaco a lot. It was good for that and not much else. This hostel is very average. Beds were dirty. Shower didn't drain. Kitchen/patio is only common area but it closes early. Wifi didn't reach my bed so because of this, the day I checked out I needed to do some stuff online for my travels in the common area but the owner kicked me out! Said "check out is check out" - I was shocked and appalled.

• 18th Apr 2014

We ve been in this hostel for 3 nights. It hasnt got lockers so you have to trust your roommates or take your stuff with you. Kitchen has closed at 9.30 pm, bedsheets cost extra 1,5 per night per person. It was quite clean and the service was nice. And its just a few metres far from the central station.

Liked the hostel generally. Good atmosphere on the terrace in the evening, could use the kitchen also.

• 8th Apr 2014