AlterEgo Guesthouse Reviews

Via Poeta Calvino,37, Trapani, Sicily, Italy

I stayed in the guest house and thought it was very nice. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Trapani.

I have been transfered to B&B Garibaldi since AlterEgo was in renovation so I'll refer to the former one. The room was very nice, homey, clean and well equipped. I've seen the hostel as well and there were still some works there so it's hard to judge but I wouldn't hesitate in booking AlterEgo again. The room itself and the common space was spacious, there was a bar with some facilities, the internet commection was great!

View all Trapani Bed and Breakfasts