Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), Barcelona, Spain

Everything was fine. The wifi is free, if you give all your personal and contact data to an unknown company.

Great, helpful staff with a good location!!! I would stay here again!

Really good hostel with a fantastic location. Very private and secure with good facilities and great helpful staff. a great place to stay I really enjoyed it.

Everything was goood.

This hostel is dedicated to people who want calm evenings as stated on the website. It has a nice location. One thing to change: If you want to have acess to wifi with your laptop you have to have a facebook account + you have to "like" the hostel. I personnely dont use facebook and having to say that you like the hostel to be able to connect is dishonest.

Hello there, Obviously, we do not force anyone to LIKE our hostel on facebook. People who do not have a facebook account or do not wish to use it, can use the computers for FREE at the hostel or log into another FREE network. Why didn't you let us know that you don't use facebook? Set a good example and be honest yourself! Thanks for your attention!

Great place !

This is a really great hostel that I would recommend to anyone. It is in a great location right in the centre of Barcelona and within a 2 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. As it is a small hostel there is a really nice communal atmosphere, and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. It is the best hostel I've stayed at in Barcelona for sure.

Great location, great staff. Kinda pricey

• 12th Jun 2014

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff were all very friendly and the facilities are cleaned frequently. Location isn't bad so you can find plenty to do within walking distance. The lockers aren't in the rooms, but that wasn't too big of a deal. Would definitely recommend.

Great informative staff, secure lockers are a bonus too! would recommend to anyone

Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a great stay!

This was a very good location, and I would stay here again. This hostel was social and friendly, but we were not allowed to be loud after 11:45 and they were very strict with the drinking policies. Additionally, the bathrooms were nice but the showers would only last for about 15 seconds. After that, you had to push a button again every 15 seconds for the water to start again. The staff was friendly and gave good recommendations about the city.

• 1st May 2014

I staied this hostel 3nite. Location is perfect, only need 2mins by walk from plaza Catalunya. staff are very kind. and I've got many travel imformation from them. everyroom has small balcony. no microwave in the kitchen. no breakfast. The bath room doesn't have enough space to put stuff. 2mins to CITI BANK.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Very helpful and friendly staff who introduced the various sights of Barcelona to us quite well. Clean and safe with good facilities. Excellent location as well!

Good service and environment, location is good, the idea of environmental protection is good