Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), Barcelona, Spain

ACYH Hostel was closed so was sent to "Green Sleep" Its near the main road and very noisy

This hostel sent an email hours before I was due to check in asking me to check in at Sleepy Green hostel next door instead. This was a really lovely comfy hostel with great facilities at a great cost in an equally great location. Only issue is it seemed I could only have a cold shower. I'm all for sustainability but appreciate a warm shower on a cold morning! Great hostel all in all. Even better if it included breakfast!

Kinda hard to find but nice cozy environment. The age group when I was there was not really "youth" crowd, it was huge families from old to children. There were a few travellers we did meet and the staff was helpful with getting around and ideas to do in the local area.

Everything was fine. The staffs were very helpful and gave us lots of tips. The location is excellent: We went to several important places by foot. The hostel is very clean and it provide small locker and computers. The only problem is the lack of a common room that helps you to socialize. I recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Sep 2014