Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), Barcelona, Spain

ACYH Hostel was closed so was sent to "Green Sleep" Its near the main road and very noisy

This hostel sent an email hours before I was due to check in asking me to check in at Sleepy Green hostel next door instead. This was a really lovely comfy hostel with great facilities at a great cost in an equally great location. Only issue is it seemed I could only have a cold shower. I'm all for sustainability but appreciate a warm shower on a cold morning! Great hostel all in all. Even better if it included breakfast!

Kinda hard to find but nice cozy environment. The age group when I was there was not really "youth" crowd, it was huge families from old to children. There were a few travellers we did meet and the staff was helpful with getting around and ideas to do in the local area.

Everything was fine. The staffs were very helpful and gave us lots of tips. The location is excellent: We went to several important places by foot. The hostel is very clean and it provide small locker and computers. The only problem is the lack of a common room that helps you to socialize. I recommend this hostel!!

• 14th Sep 2014

I didnt like the atmosphere mainly a gril she cames from palestine, the check out were in 11am and she cames to me ti waking me to tell that i have to leave the hostel in 30 minutes the problem is that i stayed a lot of times in hostles and i never sow a things like that she was so weird and i didnt konw why ??? I apreciate the proprety of the hostel and the first host he was so kind and showing me a lot of things but the giirls was so weeeird and i dindt apreciate that :(

Its not expensive and the stuff were helpful, the girl who working in reception provided me a lots of tips. Its not a party hostel yet its good for travelers who wanna have a rest and meet people.

• 26th Jul 2014