Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), Barcelona, Spain

I staied this hostel 3nite. Location is perfect, only need 2mins by walk from plaza Catalunya. staff are very kind. and I've got many travel imformation from them. everyroom has small balcony. no microwave in the kitchen. no breakfast. The bath room doesn't have enough space to put stuff. 2mins to CITI BANK.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Very helpful and friendly staff who introduced the various sights of Barcelona to us quite well. Clean and safe with good facilities. Excellent location as well!

Good service and environment, location is good, the idea of environmental protection is good

First hostel I've ever stayed in, and I was very impressed! Spacious and clean rooms with clean bathrooms. I definitely recommend it. Perfect location, AND the staff was so friendly and helpful, and chatty which was nice. :)

• 29th Jan 2014

Very friendly staff - which is the most important thing. However, we didn't stay in the Alternative, Creative Hostel as booked but in another nearby hostel called the Green Hostel -l. The Alternative, Creative Hostel is closed throughout the winter months it seems and the Green Hostel is run by the same people it seems. It was stressful when we arrived to find the address we had was the wrong location but, as I stated already, the staff in the nea 'Green Hostel' were friendly and very helpful

very good location,concenient to walk arounrd。

• 4th Nov 2013
  • China
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel staff are lovely and helpful. The hostel is small, so it's easy to meet people :) And the location is in a good area.

Really cool hostel. The staff super nice and helpful. The hostel is clean and just around the corner of the main sights. Only it could be a bit more cosy.