Fabulous 458 Total Reviews
Fabulous 458 Total Reviews
Alternative Creative Youth Hostel Located at Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08007 Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3)
83% 458
41.3867584 2.1665167
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 25-30
12th May 2016

I want to thank the staff for great costumer service. The location couldn't be better. It's just 2 minutes away from Plaza Catalunya. The hostel is very clean and tidy. I really enjoyed my stay in Barcelona, thanks to Alternative Creative Hostel.

9th May 2016

This was my 3rd stay and I just love it. The location is unbeatable. Staff are so nice and very knowledgeable. And there are always interesting people staying at Alternative! It's clean and safe. Can't really ask for more.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
4.6

The entire place felt very crammed and I would not recommend it to those who like more space in the common areas and sleeping areas. The place did not feel too comfortable with much activity going on as people were moving constantly. It felt more like a waiting room than a resting place.

• Taiwan, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Mar 2016

We were be changed to another hostel "sleep green" beside Alternative Creative Youth Hostel. It's good location and very nice staff. It's close to the metro and travel spot. We can walk easily to the beach and Rambla street. It's clean and comfortable hostel. I had a great time in here. I will recommend to my friend to stay here if they come to Barcelona. :)