8.4
Fabulous 453 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 453 Total Reviews
Alternative Creative Youth Hostel Located at Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08007 Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3)
84% 453
41.3867584 2.1665167
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Mar 2016

We were be changed to another hostel "sleep green" beside Alternative Creative Youth Hostel. It's good location and very nice staff. It's close to the metro and travel spot. We can walk easily to the beach and Rambla street. It's clean and comfortable hostel. I had a great time in here. I will recommend to my friend to stay here if they come to Barcelona. :)

• China, Male, 25-30
25th Nov 2015
6.0

I was transferred by Alternative creative hostel to sleep green hostel. So my review only reflect my experience with sleep green hostel. Bath room was the biggest problem. It was shared bath room which was not a problem. The problem is the most stalls couldn't be locked from inside and very narrow For the shower, And the temperature of the water was not stable. And you need to keep pushing a bottom to get the water during the shower otherwise the water will stop.