Alternative Creative Youth Hostel Reviews

Ronda Universitat 17 (entresuelo - 3), Barcelona, Spain

Excellent stay. Friendly staff, clean hostel, always helpful. Excellent facilities and a perfect location. Would definitely recommend!

• 11th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Al and his team are wonderful and very friendly. They keep the place very clean and are happy to help at any time. It is a quiet atmosphere and they like to keep it that way which is great especially when heading to bed.

Generally good. Wouldn't pick a second time though. One staff member was not helpful at all. Though everyone else was super wonderful. Met some cool people - they made my trip more than the hostel. Loved the music they played. Pretty strict rules about partying and drinking in the hostel.

Wow, is all I can say . Everyone is super nice , I met some tremendous people that I'll never forget . Staff are so cool they could probobly form a kick ass rap group. I can't praise them enough . I'll be back there so soon they'll think I never left . Until next time I love you alternative creative youth hostel !

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Everything was brillant. If you dont mind breakfast (coz no breakfast but you can use kitchen to prepare everything) it is best place to stay for barcelona trip. Especially staf and cleanliness. I suggest everybody to stay there :)

Warm and friendly staff, perfect location, clean.. I like that the lockers and other facilities were located away from the sleeping area to keep down on noise. Had a great 2-day stay here.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Great place with great people!

This Hostel was a great small hostel. We got a bed, shower, and bathroom in a clean condition with a friendly staff. They let you rent towels, store your things after checkout, and made you feel at home. Although Barcelona often times felt very unsafe (this is coming from three grown men) we never felt unsafe in the hostel or the immediate area around the hostel. I wouldn't support barcelona as a city or vacation, but this hostel was a very good place to stay.

excellent place! just nothing to complain about :-)

Luggage room for additional money Washing machine for _lots of additional money 5 minutes of wi-fi, or visit a toilet after check-out - additional money Do you think it is usual for all hostels? No, it's not! Это отель "Сантик" из Незнайки на Луне

friendly staff at an excellent location! what more can you ask for?